Thursday, August 10, 2017

Teens vs Dads Summer Tournament (Finale)

Our team had completely eliminated the girls, but that wasn’t quite the end of the festivities; there was no winner. It seemed obvious that since Cassandra and Judy had gotten into the second round, they should wrestle each other to determine the champ. Cassie came over to discuss it, and unable to resist teasing her, I asked if she was ready to see me wrestling Frank for the title.
“Dad, please,” Cassie rolled her eyes. “No offense, but nobody wants to see two old guys fighting.” I shared a look with my undefeated teammate; he just sighed.  
“All right. Whoever wins this gets to take home - uh - “ I picked up the belt - “this beautiful championship title. Wrestlers, to the center… Um, Judy, do you need five?”
“She doesn’t get five!” my daughter yelled, her competitive nature taking over. To Judy’s credit she’d gotten to her feet although she looked mighty wobbly. Both wrestlers went to the center to start the final fall, Cassandra with her back to the girl’s corner, Judy with her bare butt facing us. Judy hadn’t had much time to rest from losing to me and still looked quite flushed, while Cassie had a full match to catch her breath and ice her knee; it looked just slightly swollen from here, but I guessed we’d see how it was working shortly. I yelled “Fight!” and sat back to watch, guessing Judy would try some stalling tactics to give her time to recover.
She didn’t; the kid has guts, I have to give her that. As they closed Cassie opened by launching her fastest slap at Judy, but the skinnier fighter went under it with surprising speed, dropping to slide on her knees, coming to a stop with her head between her opponent’s thighs, and I could guess from the priceless look of shock on my girl’s face what Judy was doing. Cassie stood there frozen for a second before coming back to her senses, lifting her arms and then slamming a massive double-ax handle into Judy’s back, knocking her down to the mat on her chest. Cassie gave her opponent a huge stomp to the spine, then one to the back of the head that looked devastating. Judy slowly rolled over, but her opponent was clearly in control as Cassie scooped Judy up like a ragdoll. My daughter laid Judy over her wide shoulders, one hand hooking her opponent’s upper thigh and the other one her neck, and started pulling down.
This must have hurt poor Judy quite badly after the working over I’d given her back, and she wailed in agony as Cassie worked the hold. I leaned forward in my seat to see if Judy would give up, but she held on. My daughter barked at her to submit, but Judy shook her head. Cassie lost her patience and dropped to a kneel, slamming Judy down over her knee in a massive backbreaker. Cassie kept her opponent over her knee, pressing down on Judy’s shoulderblades and crotch, bending her victim’s back, copying my move from the previous match. She must have been in intense pain but Judy still wouldn’t give up, and Cassie flipped her off her knee with an annoyed grunt. Judy hit the mat on her chest and didn’t move.
“Finish her off!” I yelled. I didn’t want to see Judy take any more punishment and it seemed like she was finished. Whether she heard me or not my daughter rolled Judy onto her back, then laid on top of her and started kissing her. I guess she decided Judy would never verbally submit and was going to finish her sexually; Cassie certainly had her work cut out for her (probably applying a bit too much hurt before going for an erotic submission) but she went to it with gusto, attacking Judy’s mouth with her tongue while she pressed her wide thigh between her opponent’s legs, grinding it against her target’s pussy.
Judy slowly started coming around as Cassie worked her over. Judy’s arms came off the mat and cupped her opponent’s hanging breasts. Cassie broke off the kiss, grabbing Judy’s wrists, pulling her hands away and slamming them back down to the mat, holding them there as she slid her head down and started sucking on Judy’s nipples. Cassie’s technique looked a little rough from here, but it seemed effective; Judy kicked her legs helplessly and moaned as Cassie sucked, then flicked, then swirled her tongue around Judy’s hard nipples. Eventually Cassie decided Judy was finished and released her prey’s wrists, moving into a 69 position on top of her. My daughter’s lack of experience this kind of attack showed as she neglected to keep her hips high, letting Judy counterattack with her mouth as both girls started eating each other out, but it looked like Cassie had it all wrapped up anyway as she tried to break her opponent with her tongue.
For a minute the match hung in the balance as the two girls went at each other; then Judy lifted her right hand off the mat and it went between her opponent’s legs as she started working Cassie’s clit. The heavier fighter stopped and moaned deeply, lying on top of her opponent just panting until I yelled at her to fight back; she tried to do so, but Judy’s legs closed around her head, catching Cassie out of position, her mouth stuck against her opponent’s inner thigh instead of her crotch.
But my daughter still had some fight in her, and she pushed off the mat, lifting herself off her opponent. Judy held on to the headscissors for a second before she fell off, rolling over and getting up. The fighters circled, both sweaty and flushed; it looked like the match was going to end soon one way or the other.
They closed and Judy grabbed at Cassie’s tits, but my daughter went low and slammed her elbow into Judy’s tummy, bending her over. Cassie took hold of her opponent and lifted her off the mat, flipping her around so that both wrestlers were in a elevated 69 (like she was about to deliver a piledriver).
I guess Cassie figured there was no way Judy could finger her clit while hanging upside down in her arms. The girls buried their faces in each other’s crotches, Cassie still holding Judy upside down in the air. Now I think I see what Cassie was going for here - she had Judy in position to either finish her, or if Judy started pulling ahead and getting close to making her cum, Cassie could just drop her on her head, or even nail her with a piledriver. I’ve seen this move work before, but it failed her here as Judy reached around my daughter’s body, pried her buttcheeks apart and pressed her finger against Cassie’s ass. Cassandra moved to escape this but Judy stopped her short, sliding her finger up Cassie’s butt, leaving the bigger fighter in the embarrassing position of holding her opponent upside down while getting her pussy eaten and her rear cornholed. In this position Judy forced Cassie to a powerful climax, the bigger fighter’s arms and legs shaking as she threw her head back and screamed in helpless ecstasy. Unable to stand she fell backwards, Judy landing on top of her. There was no doubt my girl had submitted via climax, and I went to check on her while Judy was presented with her trophy. I’d brought along a my daughter’s bathrobe and draped it over her broad shoulders as I saw her trying not to cry. I raised her to be a good sport, and she took a few deep breaths before composing herself and going to the center of the ring to shake the champ’s hand. Judy pulled her in for a hug before accepting her trophy. The 2017 tournament was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment