Monday, April 9, 2018

Mother/daughter vs mother/daughter grudge wrestling match II: The Revenge

After me and my youngest daughter were beaten up, humiliated, and fucked by my daughter’s bully and her mother, I did what any good mommy would do: I used my contacts from my biker days to find out how much it cost for a beatdown nowadays and spent 10 days in a row withdrawing $200 from the ATM until I had enough to hire someone to beat the shit out of the women who’d destroyed me and my little girl.
Armed with the cash and a little presentation I’d put together, I headed down to the skeeziest biker bar on the outskirts of town. As soon as I walked in the bartender yelled “MILF alert!” I took a deep breath and walked up to the bar, feeling several sets of eyes on me. “What can I get you, sweetie?” the bartender yelled over the loud rock music.
“Actually, I need someone beaten up.”
I’d come to the right place; she didn’t bat an eye. “Man or woman?”
“Two women.”
“All right, you go have a seat -” she pointed to a beat-up table with four chairs around it in a dark corner - “I’ll send the right girls over for you.”
I could feel her eyes on my ass as I went over to the table, picking the seat with the back against the wall. It wasn’t long before I saw two women dressed like bikers heading over, both wearing leather jackets, jeans, and boots. I stood as they approached; the older one put her hand out and I shook it. She had a very strong grip. I gave her the once over as she was no doubt doing to me. She looked like she was in her 60’s, although for all I know it was a hard 40. She was shorter than me, maybe 5’4”, and heavily set. Her long black hair came down past her shoulders, with heavy, flat bangs above her blue eyes. She had a round face, still pretty enough I think, albeit with deep lines around her eyes and mouth.
"Nadia."
“Maureen,” I introduced myself.
“Maureen… did your mom run with the Crows back in the day?”
“That was me.”
“Shit! I don’t believe it. You don’t look near old enough.”
“Well, thank you.” She motioned for me to sit down, and the two bikers sat as well. Nadia indicated her partner with a nod.
“This here’s Katy.” Katy was taller than me, maybe 6’2” in her riding boots, a beautiful brunette who was giving me a surprisingly friendly smile for a woman I was hiring to beat the shit out of someone. Her hair was shorter than Nadia’s, worn loose, reaching just a bit past her jaw. Her large green eyes gave me the once over in return as I inspected her; Even though I couldn’t see much of her body through her clothes, I suspected she was ripped, an impression she confirmed as she crushed my hand in an enthusiastic handshake.

Nadia leaned in close and I did as well; it was hard to hear over the music. She smelled like cheap whiskey and cigarettes. "You need two ladies taken out?"
"What did they do?” Katy yelled over the music.
Nadia gave her a look: "Now, you don’t need to answer that. She's young, she don't know how this works yet. See, we’re like a lawyer, or a doctor. You don’t gotta tell us nothin’, and if you do, we’ll keep it secret for you." Nadia leaned even closer to me. "All we need to know is who you want done." I nodded and took a manila folder out of my purse: It had Rebecca and Brianna's names, address, places of business, pictures. I slid it over to Nadia, who flipped through it. "All right, you got that covered. Now price - it's gonna be a thousand upfront, another thousand when it's done." I pulled out my wad of bills and counted out a thousand in twenties as both women watched me, then slid it to Nadia, who took it and stuffed it in her bra. "Welllll, shit. You're real organized, huh."
“Let me see,” Katy demanded, grabbing the folder and flipping through it. “Looks like two creampuffs!”
“Now don’t go underestimating anybody, girl. If we’re being paid, they must be pretty tough.” Nadia fixed me with a hard stare. “Did they already work you over, hon? You don’t gotta answer, I just like to be prepared.”
“Yeah,” I sighed. “Yeah, they worked me over pretty good. This one - “ I tapped on a picture of Brianna, a blowup of her senior yearbook photo - “she’s got a mean streak a mile wide. But she’s not the one to worry about.” I flipped to the next photo in the folder, Rebecca smiling in a grey business suit with a white silk blouse underneath. “This is the one you want to watch out for. She doesn’t look like it, but she destroyed me. Don’t underestimate her.”
Katy picked up the photo, squinting at it like it was going to speak to her. Nadia took the picture from her and put it back in the folder.
“All right, I think we’re all squared away here. I’ll set up the match and let you know when and where. You got any questions?"
"Can I watch?"
“Shit,” Nadia leaned back, “For what you’re payin’? Honey, you can shoot a fuckin’ movie of us destroying them. You just let us know how bad you want ‘em hurt after we’re finished fighting. Anywhere from just calling them names to knockin’ their fucking teeth out.” I saw Katy cracking her knuckles with a demented grin. I’d definitely picked the right place. We all shook hands and I headed home.
Now the one part of the plan I was worried about was Rebecca accepting the challenge from the bikers, but Nadia reported that Rebecca basically leapt at the chance; Nadia passed along the time and place, and so the night of the fight we rolled up to the same gym where we’d been beaten up and humiliated; I’d packed us a backpack full of toys to use on Brianna and Rebecca (two sets of handcuffs, matching black strapons for me and Maddy, two humblers - legspreaders, basically - a can of shaving cream, a razor, two ball gags). By the time me and Maddy got there and took our two lone front-row seats, the fighters were already in the ring; Brianna and Katy were in opposite corners while Nadia and Rebecca were nose to nose in the center of the ring. The blonds were wearing their same sexy black outfits from our fight while Nadia had on an American-flag patterned two piece; Katy was wearing just a pair of beat-up jeans, black leather riding boots, and fingerless black gloves. She was indeed ripped with strong arms and six-pack abs. I had to elbow my daughter and tell her not to stare.
Our entrance did not go unnoticed as Rebecca turned to look me dead in the eye: “Not woman enough to face me again, huh?” She turned back to Nadia with a dismissive snort. “Where’d you dig this fossil up, Maureen?”
“This fossil is about to punch your fuckin’ teeth down your throat,” Nadia growled. Rebecca’s smirk got even more obnoxious, if possible.
“Yeah? Okay. You start for your team, I’ll start for mine. I’m sure my little girl can learn something from watching me kicking your old ass around this ring.”
Nadia’s response was a heavy left-handed hook that slammed into Rebecca’s jaw. The blonde stumbled backwards, stunned; she raised her hands in front of her in a guard, but this was done on pure instinct, and she failed to block Nadia’s followup, a straight right that landed flush on her belly button. Rebecca groaned but managed to stay standing as Nadia grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and then slammed a headbutt into her face. This was too much for her and she collapsed to the mat, Nadia losing her hair grip - it looked like she had only been holding it tight enough to keep her opponent from moving as she delivered the headbutt - with Rebecca’s hands covering her nose and mouth where Nadia had hit her. Without missing a beat the older fighter reached down, taking Rebecca’s ears in her hands, pulling the blonde up to a kneeling position, and slamming her knee into Rebecca’s face. Two more knees set Rebecca bleeding from her nose and mouth, and Nadia finished with a fourth, releasing her opponent with the impact, leaving her to fall over backwards.

Well, I certainly seemed to be getting my money’s worth; I wasn’t sure if Rebecca was even still conscious as Nadia pointed at my enemy’s steaming daughter. “You’re next, kid!” Nadia screamed. Brianna flipped her off and Nadia started stomping over to her, but only made it a few steps before Rebecca stood up behind her, grabbing the back of Nadia’s top. Before the biker could even turn to face her, Rebecca’s other hand shot between her legs and locked on a pussy claw. Rebecca looked positively evil, her nose and mouth still bleeding, her face set hard into a grimace as she worked the claw. Nadia managed to stay standing for a minute, but I could see her legs shaking, and she slowly sank down to her knees. She tried to reach behind her and pry Rebecca’s hand away from her crotch, but she was working blind, and when she did manage to get a grip on her opponent’s arm, she couldn’t get any leverage.
Rebecca released her abruptly, going to Nadia’s right side, pulling her back up to her feet, getting a strong headlock. The older biker must have really been hurting, as she had an easy escape by just reaching between the blonde’s legs and squeezing her pussy, but looked too out of it to manage even this, her left arm hanging limp at her side, her right hand ineffectively gripping her opponent’s arm.
“Over here!” Brianna screamed. “Bring her over here!” I hoped against hope that Nadia would manage to escape, but Rebecca easily marched her into her family’s corner, throwing the biker back-first up against the turnbuckles. Brianna reached over the ropes, locking Nadia’s arms up in a full nelson, and Rebecca set about beating the shit out of my ringer, working her body like a heavy bag. She started low, sending repeated hooks into Nadia’s sides and tummy; at first the biker took it stoically, but as Rebecca kept hitting her in the stomach she started moaning with each hit. The blonde then went higher, punishing Nadia’s tits, switching between straight punches that pancaked her breasts into her ribcage with hooks that sent the older fighter’s tits flying; the left one came out of her top, but the right one somehow stayed in, even after an uppercut that sent it upwards to almost smack Nadia in the face. I noted that Brianna didn’t hit her in the head - apparently she didn’t want her knocked out too quickly. Rebecca stook a step back, admiring her work, and Brianna released her prey. Nadia couldn’t stand and fell to all fours in front of a smirking Rebecca. The blonde turned to taunt me: “Hope you didn’t pay this bitch too much! She’s finished!” Rebecca stepped forward and locked in a standing headscissors. Nadia braced her hands on her opponent’s thighs, but didn’t seem to be able to do anything else as a smirking Rebecca reached down to undo her opponent’s top, handing it to her daughter as a trophy. She kept Nadia like this for a moment, then released her with an exaggerated yawn; she rolled the old biker onto her back, then slid out of the ring. I realized they were setting Nadia up for the double-team legsplitter they had destroyed Maddy with. My heart was pounding as Rebecca got a solid hold on Nadia’s right leg; when Brianna went to grab the left, at the last second the old fighter drew her leg back and kicked Brianna square in the face. The blonde went flying backwards with a scream, crashing into the barriers set up around the ring; Rebecca stood there stunned, giving Nadia enough time to draw both legs back into the ring and pull herself up to her feet. By the time Rebecca slid back into the ring herself, Nadia was retreating towards her corner. Rebecca shook her head and checked on her daughter, who it appeared was more surprised than really hurt, and looked raring to go.
Nadia tagged in Katy, and Brianna slapped her mother’s shoulder with a snarl, tagging herself in and getting into the ring to face off with the younger biker. The blonde had a sneer almost as bitchy as her mom’s that she was aiming at her opponent as they closed. Katy had her fists up to box, but Brianna offered her a test of strength and she warily went for it, slowly unclenching her fists before locking up. Both women engaged in the sweaty struggle for a few minutes, Brianna slowly losing but putting up a solid fight, until she slammed her foot up into Katy’s tummy. The taller fighter gagged and Brianna gave her another kick, this one between the legs. That was enough to drop Katy to her knees and Brianna gave her a hard shove that put Katy down on her back.
“You dumb fucking bitch!” Brianna shrieked at her fallen foe. “I can’t believe you fell for that!” She lifted her foot for a stomp, but Katy rolled out of the last second. The young biker started trying to get up, but only got to her knees before Brianna came in and kicked her in the back of the head, sending her down to the mat on her chest. Brianna tried for another stomp and this one connected with the back of Katy’s head. Firmly in control, Brianna rolled her opponent over onto her back, then landed a painful looking legdrop right across Katy’s bare chest, squashing her tits. Katy rolled onto her side, gasping and covering her breasts with her arms. Brianna, smirking, reached for Katy’s pants, unbuttoning the biker’s jeans and trying to pull them off; but she’d neglected Katy’s boots, and the pants wouldn’t go over them easily. What I’m sure Brianna had intended to be a few quick tugs turned into her standing over her opponent swearing and ineffectively trying to work the jeans over the boots. Rebecca yelled from her corner to forget about it and finish Katy, but it was too late as the brunette sat up, landing an uppercut between Brianna’s legs.
The blonde screamed and released Katy’s jeans, turning away from her opponent, moaning and holding herself. Unfortunately the biker couldn’t capitalize; by the time she got her jeans pulled back up and buttoned, Brianna had shaken off the pain and turned back to her. Katy got to her feet, but as she was standing up Brianna darted in, aiming a hard right that smacked into Katy’s belly button. Unprepared, the brunette gagged with the impact. Brianna used her left hand to secure a firm grip on Katy’s hair and started laying in repeated gut punches with her right. The brunette managed to get an arm up to cover her stomach after half a dozen hits, but Brianna just moved her target up slightly, uppercutting Katy’s left breast. The biker screamed and dropped her hands and Brianna went back to slamming punches into her breadbasket. Katy only managed to escape by bracing her hands on Brianna’s shoulders and kneeing her in the pussy; Brianna stumbled backwards with a scream.
Both fighters took a second to recover; they both looked to be hurting, but Katy was clearly in worse shape, a big bruise forming on her stomach. I could see her wheezing from my seat, trying to catch her breath after Brianna’s assault. Both women raised their fists into a boxer’s stance and closed. Brianna faked a jab and then went for a crotch kick, but Katy turned at the last second and took it on her thigh; in return she busted Brianna in the mouth with a right hook, the blonde’s head turning with the impact. Katy followed up with a short left uppercut to Brianna’s stomach, leaving her gasping, one hand over the impact site. The brunette got two handfuls of Brianna’s long blonde hair, pulling Brianna’s head down straight into Katy’s rising knee. Brianna sank down to her knees with a gasp and Katy started using her partner’s earlier move, gripping her opponent’s ears and slamming her kneecap straight into Brianna’s face repeatedly. This was just as effective on the daughter as the mother, and after four of these only Katy’s grip was keeping Brianna vertical. Katy took a half-step back and lined up one last hit, a kick into her opponent’s stomach, the tip of her boot sinking in deep. Brianna gagged as Katy released her, falling over on her face, holding her gut, drooling and wheezing. Katy stomped her in the back a few times - this looked even more painful with her boots adding extra impact - then yanked Brianna up to her feet, whipping her into the biker’s corner. Brianna hit the turnbuckles chest-first, and before she could bounce off Nadia grabbed her arms, keeping her trapped. Katy charged into the corner, leading with her shoulder, which impacted Brianna just above her ass. Katy took a step back and, her opponent held helpless, started unleashing wicked-looking kidney punches. A half dozen had the blonde screaming; she’d be pissing blood tomorrow. Katy gave her another four or five, then Nadia released her arms as the biker team moved on to the next phase of attack. Katy quickly forced Brianna down to her knees, pushing the blonde’s face into the middle turnbuckle. Draping Brianna’s arms over the middle rope, Katy punished her with a half-dozen punches to the back of the head; by the time Katy backed off a step, it looked like the blonde was finished. She didn’t move as her opponent unhooked her top and removed it, wrapping it snugly around Brianna’s neck. She must have been at least half knocked out to let her opponent do this - this move sure looked like a match-ender as Katy braced her knee on the blonde’s back and pulled on her top, choking her.
This brought Brianna to life; she clawed frantically at her own top conscripting her breathing. I could see her eyes bugging out as she choked, drool running out of her mouth as she gagged.
Rebecca had watched her daughter take a beating in the corner, but this was finally too much for her and she got into the ring. Nadia climbed through the ropes as well, moving to intercept the older blonde. I couldn’t help but savor the irony; I’d done the same thing Rebecca was doing, trying and failing to save my daughter, and it looked like it was time for Rebecca to understand what that felt like. She tried to charge past Nadia, but the biker nailed her with a huge clothesline, her arm smashing into Rebecca’s neck. I’ll admit to immensely enjoying the choking scream that came from Rebecca as she fell down on her back. Nadia sat down heavily on her opponent’s breasts, latching her left hand in Rebecca’s hair to keep her steady, and started raining punches down into her face. I heard Rebecca scream from my seat with the first hit; she frantically tried to get her feet into Nadia’s armpits to fling her off, but she couldn’t dislodge the biker, and after two more punches her legs flopped down to the mat; she struggled for a few more hits, but stopped moving after that, beaten beyond offering any resistance.
My eyes went between the corner and the center of the ring. In the corner, Katy was shaking Brianna back and forth; the young blonde looked completely out, her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth. In the center of the ring, Rebecca was no better shape; she wasn’t even reacting to the punches, and I could see that Nadia’s knuckles were bloody.
Katy finally released Brianna, who fell to the mat in a boneless heap; the biker tossed her opponent’s top away, then turned to give me a wink before sliding off the unmoving blonde’s bottoms. Katy opened the duffel bag in her corner and took out a long strand of thick rope, expertly hogtying Brianna’s arms and legs behind her back. She got out another piece of rope and walked over to where Nadia was now sitting still on Rebecca’s chest. They stripped her as well, and Katy set about tying her up as Nadia waved us into the ring.
“Well,” she indicated our defeated tormentors with a sweep of her arm. “Think you’ll agree we got the job done?”
With a nod I pulled the other $1000 out of my purse and handed it to Nadia; she’d earned it. One very firm handshake later and the bikers left (Katy giving Rebecca a hard kick to the ribs on the way out), leaving the beaten blondes at our mercy.

As to what we did to them, I’ll leave the gory details to your imagination - suffice to say we got our money’s worth; by the time we were finished with them, we left Rebecca and Brianna tied up back to back, heads shaved, Brianna out cold, Rebecca with her chin on her chest weeping softly. I’ve still got the pictures in a password-protected folder on my computer. Maddy, her confidence restored (it’s amazing how much self-esteem you can get from fucking your bully’s ass while your mom holds her down, then riding her face, then shaving her bald while her mom begs for mercy - try it sometime if you can afford it), went off to college with her head held high. Rebecca gave me a wide berth; I couldn’t help but smirk at her a little bit whenever I saw her socially. She never gave me any trouble, managing nothing but a weak smile after I pressured her into eating some of my cucumber sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment