Monday, January 26, 2015

Scott's Boxing Adventure (Chapter 5)

Three weeks later I had the "real fight" Carol had promised me. I found myself at yet another anonymous little gym for a match with a friend of Carol's I'd met a few times, a middle aged landscaper named Cho. The first impression didn't exactly fill me with dread; she was physically much less impressive than my last opponent's rock-hewn physique, looking more like a tank at 5'6" and at least 230 pounds of flab-coated muscle. Her fat, droopy tits almost reached down to her belly button, topped by two big, dark nipples. I looked up, meeting her eyes; her flat, broad, round face gazed at me impassively under her heavy bangs, the rest of her black hair cut into a very simple fan that fell down to her shoulders. I checked out her outfit; worn red gloves, plain white and red trunks, white boots; she didn't even have a silk robe with her name on it, which I'd recently acquired for myself (black silk with SCOTT in gold on the back.)
Carol called us to the center of the ring. She really enjoyed the whole ref routine, getting into it as she barked that she wanted a "good fight," whatever that meant. Cho didn't take her eyes off me, and when Carol told us to touch gloves, Cho leaned in and whispered "You can call me mama." I nodded, at a loss what to say to that. Carol waved us back to our corners, then slid out of the ring and rang the bell.
I was brash out of the gate, coming at Cho with an aggressive mix of jabs and quick hooks. Cho weathered the assault well, holding me off without even needing to give any ground. I learned quickly she wasn't as nimble as some of my other opponents, but she was among the most skilled; before I could make much progress with my attack she took a snap shot at my unprepared stomach.
Her hit wasn't that hard, but it made me pause for a second, and that was all the opening Cho needed to unleash a combo of jabs, alternating hits to my jaw, sides, and gut, the last one leavening me open for a slower aimed straight punch that slammed into my face. I took a step back, but my guard was now too high, out of position, and she punished me with a left-right set of hooks into my stomach. I fell down to my knees, covering myself, and Cho started calmly counting.

I was back on my feet by three, but she gave me until eight. Then she came at me. I was starting to feel overmatched; I had speed, I had reach, and I had all the energy of a horny 20 year old, but Cho's methodical skill had so far negated all my advantages.
So I took a more defensive tack, trying to keep enough space between us for my reach advantage to let me hit her unanswered; this fell apart quickly. I'll be the first to admit that I'd neglected to spend much time on my footwork, and I just couldn't keep enough distance between the two of us; every time I tried to back up or swing to the side she stuck right on me. She wasn't landing too many punches, and they didn't have overwhelming power, but she managed to get her body weight into most of the hits she planted. She was wearing me down and I made a mistake, overcommitting to a big right hook that I had intended to back her up; instead she came in around it, turning my head with a left jab, then bending me over with a followup right to the stomach. I braced myself for the knockout punch, but instead Cho pulled me towards her. Surprise robbed me of any ability to fight back and she stuffed my face between her sweaty tits. She locked a breast smother on with both her arms behind my head, keeping me stuck there even as I fruitlessly pushed on her.
Quickly running low on breath, I started trying to throw punches into Cho's sides, but I was blind and at a bad angle. She just held on, pulling me in even more, if possible. She started walking forward, driving me along with her; I planted my legs to try and stop her, but the lack of oxygen was weakening me. I felt my back touch the ropes and Cho released me from the hold. I opened my mouth to take a big gulp of air and she landed a cruel stomach punch, stopping me cold. She pushed my shoulders against the ropes and started using my midsection like a heavy bag, slamming home punch after punch. I was defenseless, only held up by my arms draped over the ring ropes, doing my best not to throw up.
When she left off, I was a wreck; I couldn't even lift my arms. Cho got on her knees in front of me, and I stared down at her as she leaned forward.  She pressed her face into my crotch, rubbing her nose against my dick. Despite myself I started getting hard, and as soon as I started pitching a tent she started licking my unit through my trunks. I leaned back into the ropes as she moved her lips up and down my rod, the loose silk rubbing gently against my dick. This felt great and I took a breather, telling myself I'd just catch my breath while she worked me over. After a minute or two I was feeling a little bit better (and she was getting me alarmingly aroused); I reached down to try and push her away, but she held on, pulling my shorts down to my ankles. I reached back for another attempt, but she stopped me cold as she started licking my cock. I couldn't help moaning as she flicked her tongue over my bare tip.
As good as this had felt with my silk trunks in the way, it was enough to immobilize me with pleasure as she started sucking on my bare rod. I might have just given it up right there but for Carol yelling at me to do something; then she threatened that I wouldn't get another match for a year if I didn't move my ass. I reached down and pushed Cho away; this time I managed to get enough muscle to back her off as she got to her feet and mercifully took a few steps back.  

I came off the ropes to meet her and, having forgotten that my trunks were down around my ankles, fell right on my face with my first step. I kicked my trunks off and was up by four, although Cho gave me a standing eight count before lumbering at me. I was still woozy and pretty close to cumming, and my immediate goal was just to hold her off until I could recover. Unfortunately for me I had only managed to get about six inches away from the ropes, and Cho came in with the same methodical attack she'd used near the start of the fight when I had fruitlessly tried to use my reach advantage. I didn't have any ground to give up; What other edge did I have over her?
Out of desperation, I went in for a slugging match. I figured I was younger, stronger, in better shape, and in a straight up punch for punch exchange I'd come out on top. Cho obliged me and we stood toe to toe, not even bothering with jabs, going right to laying big hooks and straights into each other.

At first I thought this was working great; Although I was getting hit with a lot of punches, Cho seemed to be getting it even worse, helped by the fact that I could hurt her by tagging her tits. (There was one beautiful left hook that hit her right breast, sending it flying to the side in a shower of sweat - the camera got a great angle on this one, and Carol emailed me the still a few days later.) I even managed to start driving Cho back towards the middle of the ring. Cho could absorb a lot of punishment, but I could tell she was getting hurt as her soft stomach started bruising up. Her punches started losing a little bit of speed and power and I pressed in for the kill. I managed to ring her up with a unanswered combo of hooks to her body that left her reeling. I unloaded a left and a right into her face, then got her with a textbook uppercut that landed on her chin. Cho's head snapped back and she went down, slamming into the mat with the sweetest smack of sweaty skin on canvas I could remember.

I watched Cho, unsure if I should count or get her bottoms; she lay still for a second, her heavy breasts rising and falling as she gulped down air, but as she started stirring I knew there was no way she was knocked out. I darted in and stripped of her trunks, then backed off as she slowly got to her feet, and I gave her a standing eight since she'd done the same for me. She shook her head and we closed.
I hoped to pick up where we left off, but Cho was having none of that; every time I closed with her she'd dance out of the way while throwing a counterpunch. I couldn't crack her defense, and her constant blows started taking a toll on me again; while we were going toe to toe I'd managed to ignore most of the damage from all the punches she'd hit me with, but they were starting to catch up with me now as I came down from the adrenaline high. I found myself panting, chasing her around the ring. I stopped to take a breather and I must have left my guard slack as Cho sprung forward, slipping her left glove between my hands. It was a quick little jab and it didn't have much power, but it stung, and I instinctively threw a counter with my right. Thus must have been what Cho was waiting for as she knocked it away and landed her right glove squarely in my solar plexus. I backed away covering myself, but she found another gap in my guard and smacked a quick left into my face. I gave ground, trying to keep my guard steady, but no matter where I put my hands she found a way in; I was tired and getting sluggish, and I retreated under a unanswered hail of blows until my back hit the ropes. I made an attempt to escape by going around Cho, but she cut me off; I tried to back her up with a right, but my speed was sapped, and she simply took it on the gloves, then came in and bent me over with a hard left to my aching stomach. I had to grab the ropes and hang on to avoid going down; Cho came in for the kill and started working me over like a heavy bag.
Once again I found myself hanging on the ropes, but I was in very bad shape this time; I knew if I let go I wouldn't be able to stand, and all I could do was soak up punishment as Cho hit me with punch after punch. After about fifteen blows she went into a finishing combo, pounding me with heavy punches to the stomach, then a few hooks to the jaw, finishing with a crushing uppercut that hit me so hard I stood straight up. I fell forward, watching in slow motion as the mat came up and hit me in the face.

Somehow I managed to roll over, my vision swimming as I saw Cho standing over me; through my ringing ears I could distantly hear her counting me out. At ten she shucked her gloves and dragged me to the center of the ring. As she laid me spread-eagle I still couldn't move. She squatted between my legs, grabbing my cock with one hand and my nuts with the other. She milked my balls and worked on my rod with two fingers and a thumb; I got hard in her hand and she stroked me until I was fully erect. She released me and moved up, positioning herself over my hips. She pushed her pussy lips apart and eased down. I gasped as I entered her, and she slid down until I was completely inside her. 
She started fucking me cowgirl style, and Cho rode me like she'd fought: Slow, steady, and certain. My girlfriend is more of a slamfucker, and I wasn't used to my opponent's technique; as she slid her hips back up I tried to thrust up into her, but she gently pushed down on my stomach. I got the message and lay flat and she went to work.
Cho set a pattern where she lifted herself up until just the head of my cock was still in her, then slid down in one slow, sure stroke, clenching her pussy muscles as she hilted herself on me. After just a second she relaxed, then started the upstroke, up until only my tip was still inside, hovering for just a second, then starting another downstroke as I writhed under her.
It's fair to say this drove me wild. I don't know how long she rode me; I was already a sweaty mess after the beating I'd taken, and my brain almost shut down as I couldn't focus on anything but the maddening pleasure Cho was driving into my shaft, the hypnotic bounce of her heavy tits as she slid up and down, and the rhythmic, panting gasps we were both letting loose. I felt the need for release building, becoming maddening, almost torturous as Cho fucked me. Finally the dam burst; I went over the edge during one of her downstrokes. I bucked weakly against her, spurting into her pussy, my climax all the more powerful for having been slowly built. Cho finished the stroke, pinning my shaking hips against the mat, sitting there squeezing and releasing as my balls drained into her. I lay as limp as I'd ever been, barely aware enough of what was going on to be surprised as she leaned down and kissed the top of my head.
Cho climbed off me and I dimly realized she hadn't finished yet as she straddled my head. I took a deep breath and she sat down, pressing her hairy, cum-spattered pussy into my face. All I could do was hold on as she got herself off, smearing the pungent mix of my jizz and her juices around as she rubbed her cunt over my nose and mouth.

And that's how my "real fight" ended; Cho got herself off, then we hugged, and I dragged myself to the back to take a shower. Despite my loss (and barely being able to walk after what Cho had done to me) I was feeling pretty good, and already thinking about my next fight. Little did I know how awry my plans were about to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment