Monday, December 29, 2014

Scott's Boxing Adventure (Chapter 4)

When Carol showed me my next opponent, I thought I'd done something to piss her off; Vivian is a mountain of a woman, a five-ten bodybuilder with arms as big as my thighs, six pack abs, and the shoulders of a NFL linebacker.
"Are you trying to kill me?!" I blurted.
"She's in great shape, but her technique sucks," Carol explained. "No offense, but you need to get better quickly. Either you'll be good enough to beat her, or, well, I hope you have a good cover story for having two black eyes."
I didn't, but I agreed to the match anyway; I was getting addicted to this, and if this is what I had to do to keep going, well, that was that.
The match was made for Friday at 7 PM in a anonymous little bolthole of a gym downtown - this one made the last one look like Madison Square Garden; there wasn't much more here than a few cheap lockers and a beat-up full size ring. As I sat on the battered stool in my corner, Carol massaging my shoulders, as I looked across the ring at my opponent.
I'd guess Vivian was in her late 30's, although it was hard to tell with all the tanning she did. Her face wasn't bad, marred only by a slightly too-big nose; her sparkling dark eyes were running up and down my body, no doubt taking me in as I was doing to her. I looked up at her hair, which was pulled into two deep magenta pigtails; her haircut looked a little weird when matched up with her impressive body. My two inch height advantage felt pretty insignificant as my eyes roamed over her ripped physique. She wasn't wearing a robe, and there were muscles rippling under her skin everywhere I could see except her massive DD breast implants. Her gear of black trunks, boots, and gloves with gold trim completed the picture of a very formidable fighter.
Carol sent me out to the middle of the ring and I came face to face with Vivian. She looked even scarier up close. We took a few steps back as Carol rung the bell. (One thing I'll give this gym - it had a great sounding real ring bell; Carol's crappy iPhone speakers got the night off.)
Instead of putting up her gloves, Vivian walked up to me and placed her hands on her hips. "Go ahead," she taunted me in her feminine baritone. "Take a free one." She didn't have to ask twice. I went up to her and slammed a punch into her flexed abs, landing right on the small sunburst tattoo ringed around her bellybutton. It seemed to hurt me more than her as she laughed at my blow. "Another!" I drew my arm back and put my body into the punch as I'd been shown; it glanced off her stomach muscles. "My turn," she announced, throwing a huge overhand right. There was probably enough power in this to knock me into the next state, but it was so slow I easily went under it, then came up and nailed her right tit with an uppercut.
Vivian screamed and covered her breasts. Seeing no point breaking my hand on her stomach, I threw a quick jab combination at her head, finishing with a right hook that knocked her down.

This was the first knockdown of the fight, and I wasn't sure if I should start counting or get her bottoms. Vivian didn't leave me time to ponder this long; she was surprised, not hurt, quickly getting to her feet with a growl of "Got a little fight in ya!" She motioned me on with her gloves and we closed. I attacked her head, thinking my speed and reach would let me get past her defense, but I couldn't crack her guard; Carol said she wasn't a great boxer, but she was good enough to make this difficult. After weathering my assault for a few seconds Vivian counter-punched with heavy rights and lefts I was able to dodge or block, but I realized this was a losing strategy - I was barely hurting her with the jabs I managed to flick through her guard, and a single one of her punches would be big trouble for me. I started backing off and she lumbered after me with a dismissive grunt: "You here to fight or what?"
I launched another attack aimed at her head. After blocking a few jabs and a hook, she obliged me by overcommitting to a straight right aimed at my jaw. I ducked under it, coming up with a series of jabs to her tits. She covered up, backpedaling, and I followed. She was so busy covering her chest she couldn't stop me from hitting her with a quick right jab that set up a left-right-left combo to her head, the last hook having enough power to knock her down again.
This time Vivian stayed down long enough for me to start counting. She started getting up at four and was back on her feet by eight. "Stay away from my tits," she groaned.
"Make me." I came at her, figuring she'd be looking for me to keep going after her chest, so instead I went headhunting. She may have still been a little woozy as I slipped a left she threw, bringing her hands down with a jab at her stomach - why she even felt the need to guard her apparently unbreakable abs I don't know - and she left herself open for a stunning left hook, then ate a beautiful straight right square in the middle of her face. Amazingly she didn't go down, although she took a step back and shook her head. I stopped to admire my work, realizing too late I should have moved in for the kill as her gloves came back up and she approached me.
Vivian had apparently figured out that throwing endless haymakers that never connected was a bad idea, and she took a more careful approach, staying at medium range and throwing left and right hooks. These were still slow enough for me to avoid, but I had to give ground with every dodge. I could tell what she was doing - if she managed to back me into the ropes I'd be in big trouble. Luckily with a full-sized ring I had some time to think before she got me there, and the solution I reached was her obvious weakness. I pushed a swinging left hook out of the way and stepped in with a short uppercut to her left tit.
"You turd!" she shrieked. I had expected her to cover up or back off, but she surprised me by yelling "How do you like this?!" darting in with a jab that hit me right in the crotch. I wasn't wearing a cup, and I crossed my gloved hands over my cock and balls in a futile reaction to the pain. Vivian followed up with an uppercut and she hit me so hard I didn't know what had happened until I was on my back and she was pulling off my shorts. I coughed and tried to gather my wits and felt Vivian rolling me over onto my chest. She pulled my hips up and started spanking me. With her glove still on, this was not pleasant; I was still dazed from her uppercut, and she got in a good minute or two of this before I managed to push her away and get up to my feet.
"Pretty sure that was a low blow," I gasped.
"Then don't go after my tits!"
"They're big targets!"
I figured I could do one better; after that exchange she would probably believe I was going to go after them again, and I came at her throwing a flurry of quick jabs aimed at her chest. She took the bait, her hands coming up just enough for me to slip a hit below the belt under her guard. I was rewarded with a deep moan as Vivian bent over. I returned her earlier favor of a uppercut, and if I didn't quite knock her as silly as she had me, it was enough to dump her on the mat on her chest. I quickly stood over her and pulled her shorts off. Vivian angrily pushed me away and got to my feet. "It's gonna be like that?" she barked. I nodded. She was furious and came at me with a freight train of a right hand punch. I ducked it and darted in, throwing a fruitless jab at her stomach. The followup left to her jaw was more successful, and the quick combo of jabs to her left breast had her reeling long enough for me to land a hard punch to her right tit that pancaked it against her ribcage.
Vivian bellowed and tried to take my head off with a backhand. I went under it and hit her with a return left hook to the jaw. She was stunned - at this point I think my headhunting tactics were weakening her up - and I slammed a right-left pair of straights into her face, then put all the strength I could muster into a finishing uppercut.
It hit her right under the chin and Vivian fell straight back like a tree that had been cut down, a long rope of spit flying out of her mouth, the ring shaking as her big, bulky body slammed into it.
I backed off and started counting, figuring she wasn't going to get up. To my amazement she rolled over, groaned, and pushed herself up to her knees, then her feet at about eight. I asked if she wanted to keep going and she just let out a dismissive grunt, spitting on the mat.
She was definitely missing a step as she came at me, panting heavily, and started throwing slow, sloppy, heavy blows. I counterpunched with some exploratory hits to her stomach; despite the beating she'd taken it was still seemingly invincible. I'm sure I could have broken her muscles down eventually, but I figured she was already starting to get punch drunk from all my head hits, and I didn't want to make a mistake and let her land another punch - despite their distinct lack of speed, I didn't doubt there was a lot of power behind them.
I went back to pounding her head, throwing in the occasional jab at her tits to keep her guard down. Vivian had no answer, trying to cover up and back off. I maneuvered her into the ropes where she momentarily stopped me with a last-ditch flurry of wild punches. I opened up a little distance between us and let her punch herself out - none of these came very close to landing - and it wasn't long before she left me an opening. I came in and smacked a punch into her shaved pussy. Vivian groaned and slumped back against the ropes. I draped her arms over the top rope to hold her up and started using her tits like speedbags.
After a minute she managed to back me off with some flailing blows and come off the ropes, but it was obvious she was just about out of gas. I went in for the kill, and her considerably slow reaction time left her basically defenseless; I slammed punches into her jaw that sent her head whipping left or right, jabs and hooks into her bruising tits that drew pitiful cries, even some stomach hits to keep her guessing about my target. For the finale I gave her a punch between the legs - I was still mad about her earlier dick punch - that set her up for a finishing right hook that dumped her on the mat.
This time it looked like Vivian wasn't getting up; she laid on her back, spread eagle, eyes closed. I wasn't taking any chances; I walked over to her prone form and sat down on her stomach.
I pancaked her big right fake tit with a hard right. Her eyes snapped open with a scream as I drew my arm back with another punch. She gave up, begging me to stop; I kept my arm ready, waiting for more until she groaned "I'll suck your cock!"

That's what I wanted to hear. I scooted up, positioning myself so my dick was right over her mouth, and she leaned up, giving it some long wet licks with her tongue. She reached up and grabbed my hips - kind of; her gloves were still on - then started blowing me in earnest. I enjoyed her slurping and sucking for about a minute before I looked up and saw Carol meeting my eyes across the ring.
She was looking for some expression of dominance. I shucked my gloves off and pushed Vivian down. I got to my feet and pulled her up to her knees, then grabbed her hair. I used her pigtails as handles and started fucking her mouth. She gagged a little bit, but I ignored it and kept pumping away. I was feeling pretty good from her earlier efforts and I didn't hold back as I pistoned in and out of her hot mouth, her spit lubricating my cock. I felt myself going over the edge and picked up speed, my thrusts getting wild as I started coming. I hilted my dick as I shot my load down her throat, keeping my grip on her hair. After the last pulse I kept my cock in her mouth until I was sure she'd swallowed it all. With a happy sigh I released her and let her sink to the mat. Carol came out of the corner applauding, then had me pose over Vivian as she took some pictures - my foot on her face, all that good stuff.

I guess I'd passed the test, and without even a black eye; a few weeks later Carol emailed me saying she was going to set me up with "a real fight".

No comments:

Post a Comment