Friday, February 20, 2015

Susan vs Allison: Part 3

After Allison's defeat at her neighbor Susan's hands, she started training like crazy; She had six raw eggs for breakfast and started running a mile before dawn. Whereas before she'd been a bit scrawny, she put on at least 20 pounds, most of it muscle; she developed a set of six pack abs and thick, strong legs. She started taking kickboxing classes and her arms became taut and muscular. Her personality changed, as instead of enjoying shooting the shit with me and her brother or tooling around on our dirtbikes, she obsessed over her BMI and calorie intake. In short, she was no longer my fun friend Ally, and it became rare to see her outside of the classes we shared, as she'd often just shoot me nasty look as me and Dave worked on our bikes. She even grew her hair out into its natural brown and stopped giving it her trademark streaking.
Not sure what to do, I ended up telling Dave the whole story. He just shrugged and said they'd work it out (easy for him to say since he was going to college a few states over next year). As much as I was dreading it, when Allison called and said I was to be her cornerman in a rematch with Sue, I didn't think I had any choice; by this point she looked like she could pick me up and snap me like a twig.
The day Allison picked was about two weeks before Halloween; her parents were on vacation and Dave had been sent to a WWE house show to get rid of him. I found myself sitting in Allison's garage, with an uncomfortable silence hanging between us. Allison was definitely nervous, wearing just a black sports bra (not that she needed it), black sweatpants, black MMA gloves and white cotton socks. Even with her socks on her feet must have been cold as she paced the concrete floor. She kept tucking and re-tucking her hair, which was now down to her shoulders, cut in a simple wave that no longer hung in front of her eyes.
It was almost a relief as Susan knocked on the door and Allison thumbed the button to raise it into the ceiling. Slowly Susan came into view, standing there with her arms crossed. Susan was wearing a white windbreaker and a navy blue skirt. She didn't bother taking the windbreaker off as she stepped into the garage; it looked like she wasn't planning on staying long. I couldn't see much of her arms or stomach, but her legs looked much less defined than I remembered - either she'd slacked off on her workout routine, or maybe she just didn't look as impressive compared to Allison, because she looked a little soft and a little scared. She knew why she'd been called, and she walked right into the garage and addressed Allison:
"There's no way I'm fighting you again. We're finished."
"You scared?" Allison stepped up so she was in Susan's personal space. "You afraid, you old bitch?"
Susan looked Allison up and down. "Look - I'm sorry I hurt you. I guess I went too far in our last fight. But it's settled now, and I'm not going to fight you. We're done. Just leave me alone." Susan turned to leave, but had only gotten a step or two before Allison responded:
"Maybe I'll find your son." At this, Susan stopped and turned slowly. "You like taking him to Washington Park, right? How old is he now, five? That's old enough for a figh-" Allison was cut off as Susan stormed up to her and slapped her hard across the face. Allison's mouth had curled into a ugly, snarling grin, and she slammed a straight right into Susan's face. Susan cried out in pain, and Allison punched her in the stomach. Susan gasped and went down on her knees. Allison kicked her in the side of the head, collapsing Susan in a heap, then pulled the garage door opener out of her pocket, hitting the close button and tossing it away. Susan had started getting up, but didn't make it past her knees as Allison came up, grabbed her hair, and slammed a knee strike into her jaw. Susan went back down, and Allison reached down and pulled her windbreaker off. Underneath it Susan was wearing a plain white tee, and like her legs, her arms looked much less muscular. Allison drove a punch down into her stomach, and Sue rolled on her side, holding her gut. "Get the fuck up," Allison shouted, roughly pulling Sue to her feet. Allison backed off, putting her hands up like a boxer. "Come the fuck on," she breathed. "Come on." 
They came together and Allison unleashed a flurry of punches that had Susan backing up, covering her head with her hands. Allison went under her guard with a quick left-right to Sue's stomach. Susan covered her stomach, and when her guard dropped Allison hit her with some kind of karate strike to the neck. Susan stepped back, choking and holding her throat, and Allison did a split, hammering a punch into her opponent's stomach like she was Johnny Cage.
Sue fell straight back, hitting her head on the concrete floor, and coughed, trying to get her wind back. Allison got up from her split and flexed, kissing both biceps and shoot me a "how's that" look. Then she turned back to Sue, who was just getting up. "Come on, grandma," Allison grunted, grabbing a handful of Sue's loose hair. "Fight's not over yet. Up you go." Allison pulled Sue to her feet, bent her over, and started slamming knees into her stomach. Sue took four of these before collapsing again, this time on her chest. Allison reached down and pulled off Susan's shirt, which left Sue in her bra and skirt, but at least gave her enough time to roll away from Allison and get back up. They came at each other again and this time when they got close Sue surprised Allison by lunging forward and kneeing her in the crotch (I guess Allison hadn't been practicing how to avoid that particular move in kickboxing class). Allison backed up holding herself and Sue came on, throwing a kick that landed straight on Allison's right knee. Allison screamed and went down, rolling on to her back holding her leg. I was worried this was getting out of control as Susan walked up to her, lifted a leg, and stomped down on her face. Sue still had her shoes on and Allison was stunned, with her nose starting to bleed. Susan lifted her foot for another as Allison barely managed to roll away. Instead of getting up, the teen got to one knee, rubbing her face and cursing. Sue walked up to her and threw a kick - Allison tried to catch her ankle, but Sue's leg sailed through her hands, and her foot slammed into Allison's jaw. Allison's head was thrown back by the impact and she landed on the floor on her back, barely moving. Even Sue stomping on her stomach grew only a groan of pain. Sue straddled her, getting a handful of her long hair, and slapped her a few times to bring her around. 
"I'm done," Sue yelled, slapping Allison again. "I'm finished." Slap. "I don't want to see you again." Backhand. "I don't want to hear your fucking bikes." Slap. "Stay away from me." Slap. "Stay away from my family." Backhand. "Or I'll really fuck you up." Sue drew back for another slap, but Allison managed to push her off. Sue jumped to her feet and charged, but Allison managed to roll out of the way. Sue had a full head of steam and went barreling past her. Allison got up to one knee, but instead of favoring her injured leg, she braced it under herself and launched at Sue in a tackle. She hit the back of Sue's knees, knocking the older woman down on her face. Allison leaped on her back, wrapping her arms around Sue's neck and scissoring her stomach. Sue gagged, reaching behind her and frantically trying to flail at Allison while simultaneously trying to get her legs under her and get to her feet. None of this worked, and her struggling became increasingly frantic. She managed to roll both herself and her opponent over so that Allison was underneath her, but with the sleeper and scissors still locked on, all this did for Sue was leave her humping the air trying to escape.
Allison released her before she passed out, but as Sue slumped onto the floor taking heaving, gasping breaths, it looked like there was no fight left in her. Allison went right for her shoes, swatting aside Susan's feeble attempt to kick her away. With these gone Allison stripped her older opponent down to just her socks. Allison took off her own pants, leaving herself clad in just her sports bra and plain black panties (well, and gloves and socks), before rolling Sue onto her back. Allison straddled her face, her hips hovering over Sue's mouth.
"Eat my pussy," Allison ordered. Sue leaned her head up and bit her. Even though her underwear this looked incredibly painful and Allison let out a blood-curdling scream of pure agony, frantically pushing Susan's head away, but the damage was already done. Allison fell off Sue, curling up and holding her privates, sobbing. Both fighters were down for a minute. Sue recovered first, slowly climbing to her feet. She looked pretty wrecked as she walked over to Allison and rolled the unresisting teen onto her back. Sue sat down on her chest and yanked Allison's hair so the younger fighter was looking into her face.
"Last chance," Sue snarled. "Give up now - " Sue reached behind her back, her hand dipping into Allison's panties and squeezing - " - or you'll never walk again. What's it gonna be?" 
Allison was still crying, her bloody face red and scrunched up into a mask of agony. She managed to sob out a "No", and then a scream as Sue squeezed her pussy. Allison was trying to get at Sue's hand, but the older woman's legs were trapping her arms at awkward angles, and it took a good twenty seconds before she managed to pull Sue's arm out of her underwear. Sue shook her arm free of Allison's grasp and drew it back, then slammed a straight punch into the teen's face. Allison groaned and managed to get her arms out from under Sue, but the older fighter grabbed Allison's hands and pinned them to the ground. She scooted back a little bit, then lowered her chest to Allison's face, pressing the teen's nose and mouth between her sweaty boobs.
Sue had done this during their second fight, and I think she may have made a mistake here; this certainly was a humiliating move, but both fighters were far beyond mere humiliation now, and Allison managed to get enough air to start to recover. Sue also had to use both hands to pin Allison's down, so she couldn't press her tits into Allison's face for a tighter seal, and ended up giving her opponent some breathing room. Sue must have realized this wasn't working after a few minutes as she got up off Allison, who promptly rolled away and sprang to her feet. Sue just shook her head and the two fighters came at each other again.
Sue aimed a big haymaker that missed by a good six inches. I can only guess she was looking to knock Allison out with one punch, and she put so much into it that it threw her off-balance, with Allison coming in, wrapping her arms around Sue's midsection and lifting her straight up off the ground. Allison gave her an atomic drop, with the hard part of her kneecap going right between Sue's legs. Sue fell off Allison's knee and landed on her back, holding her pussy. "How's that feel, bitch?!" Allison screamed. She went around to Sue's right side and stomped on her soft stomach. Sue moved her hands up to cover her gut, and Allison sat down on her stomach, trapping Sue's arms (mostly) beneath her. Allison grabbed Sue's head and slammed it into the concrete floor with a sick thud. Sue struggled frantically under her, but she had a hard time getting her arms free, and another head slam saw her struggles get weaker, with a third reducing her to barely moving. Allison gave her a fourth, then a fifth, and Sue lay still.
Allison climbed off her, panting, and waited for a minute. When Sue didn't stir, Allison prodded her with a foot. Sue coughed and groaned, but nothing else. Allison pulled Sue up into a sitting position, grabbing her hair and going around behind her, and started laying kicks into her back. Sue's body shook with each impact she let out a small grunt each time Allison's foot smacked into her sweaty back. After five or six of these Allison released her hair and Sue fell straight back. Allison dropped her knee into the center of Sue's face with a crack. Sue's body spasmed, but she didn't move. Allison rolled Sue onto her chest, then took off her own bra and used it to tie Susan's hands behind her back. (I guess in addition to taking kickboxing classes she'd looked up how to tie a good knot - it didn't look like Sue was getting free of that any time soon even if she had enough energy to try.) Allison then shucked her panties so both fighters were in nothing but their socks (and Allison still had her gloves on, I guess, too). Ignoring Sue, she walked over to one of the toolboxes on the far wall, flipped it open, and picked out a hammer. Sue had started coming back around, uselessly struggling with her bonds, and when she saw Allison coming toward her with the hammer, her eyes went big with fear. She tried to scramble away, whimpering, but Allison came up to her and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back. "On your knees, bitch!" Allison yelled. She shoved and kicked Sue into the position she wanted - Sue was on her knees, bent over forward. I guess she would have been hands and knees if her arms weren't tied behind her back, and instead her forehead rested on the concrete. Allison pulled Susan's hips up so her doughy butt was sticking out, reaching between Sue's legs and rubbing her pussy. Sue groaned into the floor as Allison hefted the hammer. She held it by the head and pressed the handle against Susan's vagina. I couldn't believe my eyes as Allison pushed the thick wood handle into Susan's pussy. Susan let out a low, guttering groan as Allison pushed at least seven inches of the hammer in, then started very slowly fucking her with it. To my amazement Susan started humping it back, and with a little increase in speed Allison eventually made her cum. When she pulled out the hammer Susan collapsed on her chest, totally limp. Allison threw the hammer aside, then crooked a finger at me. Trying to choke down excitement and fear I got up and walked over. Without a word Allison pulled down my pants and underwear, which I stepped out of. She grabbed my cock (just with the index finger and thumb - she still had  the MMA gloves on) and gave it a few strokes. "You're not gonna top that hammer, huh, Rich?" she asked. I nodded. Allison spit in Sue's asshole. "You know what to do." I looked down at Susan laying in a heap. After the first fight, me and Dave had both done Susan at the same time, but I'd fucked her vagina; this was new territory for me. Allison was behind me, and I felt her naked chest and small, hard nipples pressing into my back as she leaned into me.
"Rich," Allison breathed in my ear. "If you don't fuck her ass - " one of her gloved hands wrapped around my balls - "that hammer's going up your shitter next. Got it?" She gave my bare butt a slap. "Let's fucking go."
Well, what could I do? Sue was already laying on her stomach, so I straddled her hips. With a grunt I eased my cock into Susan's asshole. It was really tight; I don't know where Allison learned that spitting was enough lube (we certainly didn't cover it in sex ed). Susan moaned under me as I pushed my cock into her asshole. Allison came out from behind me and sat down on Sue's back so we were face to face as I drew back for another stroke. I took it really slow as Susan bucked and moaned under me. Allison pulled Susan's buttcheeks apart and Sue's ass did start to loosen up as I worked on her. At first it had been so tight it was unpleasant, but it started feeling pretty good, and Allison started cheering me on, chanting for me to "fuck that ass". It took a while, but it was just a matter of time before I came, and at Allison's instruction pumped as much cum as I could into Susan's ass - she only let me pull out when she was sure I was totally spent. After that Allison had me wipe my dick on Susan's hair.
Sue was a mess, laying in a congealing pool of sweat, with a pool of her juices under her pussy, and my cum leaking from her asshole. Allison went and got a old, dirty trenchcoat, and we wrapped Sue in it, then threw her outside the garage and closed the door. I helped Allison clean up, and when I left about twenty minutes later, there was no sign of Sue. I hoped I'd never see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment