Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Aunt & The Attic (F/F and F/M)

I remember it like it was yesterday. Over the summer of my second to last year of high school, my parents both went on a buisness trip, and even though I felt I was all grown up at 17 years of age, they packed me off to stay with my aunt for three weeks (my only sibling, an older sister, being on some study abroad program thru her college at the time). I had two aunts, and I guess to shut me up - I was certain I didn't need a babysitter - they gave me to the younger one, Traci, or as she liked to call herself, Trace.

Anyway, let me describe her for you. At the time this took place, she was in her mid to late 30's - I of course never asked her exact age - and was normal height, I guess five two or three; at 5'10" I was always looking down on her. She was slim and trim - there was no sag in her that I could see, and since she had no kids, she still had a great bod. She spent half the time at home in the pool or on her ellpitical.
In fact, about that pool. Since it was summer break and she lived in the middle of nowhere, I did a lot of swimming. She was always out there too, swimming or tanning, which gave me a lot of chances to seemed like she spent half her time at home on her elliptical machine or in the pool. While swimming, I always took the chance to check out her B cups when I was sure I wouldn't be caught. Her hair was cut into a short, kicky style that came just to her jaw, and was streaked with a little pink.

So, after two weeks or so of swimming, sleeping late, watching TV, all the usual summer stuff, we were sitting around eating takeout when Traci came right out with a proposition I thought I must have dreamed up:
Would I team up with her to fight another family?
She apparently had an enemy - a woman her age named Melinda - who she had been enemies with since they were both children. She told me that she hated Melinda, and they had never got along; I guess Trace slept with this woman's boyfriend back in college, and since then it had been all out war. She said they'd fought once before, when they were both in their early 20's, and she had "beat the fuck right out of her," and she'd chased her out of the neighborhood ten or so years ago, but now she was back, and Trace was going to "settle her ass" once and for all.
I was still trying to convince myself this was real when she came to the point: Melinda's niece was going to come along to fight with her this time. Since Traci had no kids, she wanted to know if I would come along with her. She said she'd like to take my sister, but since she was on her study trip, and I looked like a big strong boy, I should be fine. Would I help her out?
Would I help her out!! You'd have to tie me down to stop me. I told her yes. I figured at the very worst, I'd end up wrestling around with some women, and I'd get to see Traci do the same - even if we lost, how bad could it be? Besides, I was fighting a girl; unless Melinda's niece was Gina Carano or somebody, I'd have no trouble handling her. I mean, I'm not in the best shape, but how hard could it be?

The fight was the next day. We drove over to Melinda's house. Taped to the front door was a note telling us to go inside, lock the door behind us, and go up to the attic. We did; the attic was big, maybe 35 by 35 feet, simple wooden A-frame. There were thick wrestling mats on the floor, and nothing else. It was early in the day, but since it was summer and the attic was unheated or cooled, it was already getting hot.
Traci put down the duffel bag she'd packed and pulled out a small speedo she gave me. She told me to put it on - "dress to impress" - and I changed into it while she got her own skimpy two-piece out of the bag. She made me turn my back while she changed into this, although honestly it didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination.
We waited a minute or two in the hot attic before our opponents came up the stairs. Melinda was first. Her long black hair fell to the middle of her back. She was about my aunt's age, but where my aunt was slim and trim, Melinda was a big woman. She was quite a bit taller than Traci, I guess maybe 5'5" or 5'6", and quite a bit larger - big tits, a little bit of a gut, and big, thick legs. She wasn't disgustingly obese or anything, but she could use some time in the gym. She had on her own skimpy two piece, her tits spilling out over the top.
Behind her was her niece. She was about an inch shorter than her aunt, but where Melinda was a little flabby, this girl looked like she was pure power. She had thick, strong arms and legs, huge tits her top was barely able to contain. Her black hair was cut shorter, to about her broad shoulders. I had four or five inches of height on her, but I'd guess she weighed more than I did. She glared at me from across the attic.

I had a queasy feeling in my stomach, but I pushed it down. Traci certianly didn't seem to be feeling anything but confidence. She and Mel went to the center of the attic and started trash talking each other. They were saying some really nasty things. Mel yelled in Tracy's face that she was a no good cunt, and Tracy yelled back that Jim (I guess a man Trace stole?) sure liked her cunt well enough. At this Mel slapped Trace hard across the face, and Trace slapped her right back, grabbing Mel's long hair and pushing her across the attic until the heavier woman's back smacked into one of the rough wood walls. Trace, with her left hand still buried in Mel's hair, started laying punches into Mel's gut, the loud smack of her fist and Mel's grunt after each blow echoing around the attic. Mel backed her off with a sharp knee to the groin; Traci released her opponent's hair and put her hands over her aching crotch. Mel hit her with a left cross, knocking Trace down on her ass. Mel pounced, pushing my aunt on to her back, then fitting her tits over Trace's nose and mouth. Mel was already sweating, and my aunt's face disappeared between her big breasts. Trace's legs kicked as Mel held her head pushed against her chest. I guess Trace must have gotten her mouth open enough to get some of Mel's tit, because Mel abruptly screamed and pushed her away. Trace reached up and took her opponent's top with her, leaving Mel's huge tits to cascade free. I noticed a red mark where my aunt's teeth must have been.

Traci and Mel faced each other, each on their knees, Traci panting with her face a little red, Mel's tits heaving as she breathed hard. The attic was very warm now, and both women were sweating heavily. They came together on their knees, Trace burying her hands in Mel's long hair and pulling on it mercilessly, Mel's hands reaching behind my aunt's back to untie her bikini top. When trace felt her top falling away, she moved her hands down, pushing her thumbs into Mel's eyes as hard as she could. This fight was getting really nasty; I, however, was entranced by finally getting a good look at my aunt's tits. Despite the brutality going on, I was getting stiff. Trace's B cups didn't look that big compared to Mel's double Ds, but I was having a hard time looking away.
Mel put her hands around Trace's wrists, trying to push her hands away, but she couldn't overpower her determined foe. Trace pushed her heavier opponent down on to her back. She sat on Mel's stomach, releasing her eye press, and started throwing punches into Mel's big tits. Some of her punches sent them flying in different directions; some of them smushed the breast into mel's ribcage. Either way, Mel was screaming as Trace punished her boobs.
Mel's hands came up to Trace's tits, her nails digging into my aunt's nipples. Trace howled and returned the tactic, pinching and squeezing her opponent's nipples.
Mel, having larger, more sensitive, and already abused tits, was clearly getting the worse of this. She was only able to escape when Traci, during the struggle, moved off her stomach and up Mel's body a little, giving Mel enough room for another knee to the crotch. It looked realy painful - the point of her knee hit right in between Trace's legs. Trace, groaning, released Mel's nipples and rolled off her opponent.
Both fighters were dazed, Mel holding her tits and crying, Trace rubbing her crotch with a distant look on her face.

"Tag out!" Kelly started screaming from across the attic. "Mel! Tag!" Mel pulled herself together and started towards her corner.
"Traci!" I yelled. "Tag! Tag!" I held out my hand for her.
Mel got to her corner a split second before Traci reached ours; both fighters tagged out, and I stepped in to fight.

I was pitching quite a tent in my speedos as Kelly and I circled each other; they were tiny enough that they could barely hold it in. I tried to ignore this and focus on my opponent. If she had any of the nerves I had, she was hiding them well, and this obviously wasn't her first fight.

Abruptly she charged, head down. Her shoulder hit my stomach, knocking me down onto the mat. As soon as we hit, she scrambled to get on top of me, sitting on my stomach and holding my wrists over my head.
I kicked and bucked, but she was on there good.
"That all you got?" she sneered down at me. "I didn't even break a sweat yet," She collected both wrists with her left hand, leaving her right one free to attack. She started by pinching my nose closed with it, then using her palm to cover my mouth. She couldn't make an airtight seal doing this, but it was close enough to make me panic. She let me kick and struggle like this for a little while before moving her hand away - my relief and being able to breathe again was short lived as she took my right nipple between her finger and thumb and twisted. I don't know how you ladies do it; I thought I was going to pass out from how much that hurt. She then gave the same treatment to the left one.

On the sidelines, Mel was obviously enjoying the show her niece was putting on, yelling out things for her to do to me and taunting Trace that her nephew was a pussy just like his aunt. Trace, for her part, was yelling sensible advice to me that I was totally unable to follow.

Kelly, still seated on my stomach, scooted back a little bit - my dick had deflated during her torture, or it would have been rubbing up against her ass. She was now sitting on my upper thighs, still reaching with her left arm to hold my wrists immoible.
She cocked her right arm back and started pistoning punches into my stomach. I guess she hit me with five or six, enough to leave me stunned or gagging. She probably could have put me out for the count here, but she was just making sure I wouldn't fight back during what she had planned next. When she had knocked the wind out of my reddening stomach, she climbed off me, peeling off my sweaty Speedos and tossing them to her aunt in the corner, who made a show of sniffing them.
Kelly pulled me up to my feet, putting her head between her thighs, then lifting me up for a piledriver - I remember seeing the attic upside down as she held me for a moment before driving my head into the mat.

I was pretty much helpless at this point, and Kelly took a quick victory lap before coming back to my prone body. She rolled me over onto my stomach, reaching back to untie the top of her suit, which she used to tie my hands behind my back. Trace protested at this, but unless she was prepared to charge onto the mat and take on aunt and niece at once, there wasn't anything she could do; there was no ref and no rules.
With my arms bound, Kelly rolled me over onto my back, then sat down on me again, pulling my head in between her huge, sweaty tits.
With my arms tied behind me, there was nothing I could do; I kicked and struggled weakly, but she had her arms locked around my head in a perfect tit smother.
I don't know how long she had me in this, but I was close to passing out when she finally let me go. As I tried to fill my lungs, she switched positions, sitting so she was now facing my lower half.

"What have we got here," she asked, reaching down to cup my balls with her right hand. When I try to close my legs, instinctively, she squeezes them. I try to stifle the scream, but this is pain like I've never felt. "Keep those legs open, bitch," she growls down on me, the pressure abating on my balls. I leave my legs open, not sure which is the worse option. "Now then," she purrs, "looks like your boy likes getting his ass kicked." She wrapped her other hand around my dick, still stiff from her smother - hey, I'm only human - and started stroking it, slowly, teasing me as she brushed her fingers up and down it.
This was feeling really good, and I lay there for a little while, recovering my breath as she worked me over. Gradually, almost imperceptibly, she increased the pace, wrapping her whole hand around it and jerking me off. This felt really good, and I knew after I caught my breath that I'd have to make a move - if she made me cum, it'd be all over, and the way she was now working me over, that wouldn't be long.
So, I braced myself and tried to push her off with one big heave - it wasn't enough to totally dislodge her, but I was able to push her far enough off to slide away from her (the generous layer of sweat covering both of us helped).
I rolled away from her and struggled to my feet, my fully erect dick now waving in front of me. "You're gonna regret not staying down," she promised, putting her hands up to fight. "Come on!"

The smart thing to do, I now realize, would have been to run back to my corner and tag. But her sensuous attack had deprived me of any chance of thinking straight. Instead, I rushed her. She saw this coming and nimbly dodged out of the way, tripping me and I ran past her, sending me sprawling. I landed on my side, and she was on me quickly, one arm around my neck choking me, the other reaching around to grab my erect cock.

She tugged me up to my feet, keeping me bent over, leading me over to her corner. She let go of my penis, backing me into the corner, her standing with me on my knees in a headlock. Our bodies screened Traci from seeing what was going on in the corner, and I could feel why in just a moment.
Mel had opened up the duffel bag in her corner and loaded her fingers up with lube. When Kelly backed us in range, she started lubing up my asshole, her left hand holding my hips steady while her right thumb went to work spreading the lube.
I tried to escape, but as soon as she felt me move, Mel pushed her thumb up against my asshole, and that was all it took to keep me still. I guess Trace could tell Mel was doing something to me, and she finally had enough and came charging out of our corner.
Kelly released the headlock she had me in and ran at Trace, leveling her with a brutal clothesline. Trace went flying, landing face up on the mat, dazed. Kelly pounced, sitting down on her stomach, Trace's arms trapped by her sides, and started throwing punches into my aunt's face. Kelly was a much bigger woman than her victim, and after five or six punches Trace stopped struggling.

During this time, Mel had finished lubing me up, and slid her entire thumb into my ass. I was totally immobilized like this, stuck kneeling in front of her, with her huge, sweaty tits pushed into my back as she worked my asshole. Her other hand reached between my legs, taking my dick and stroking it slowly. This hand was lubed, too, and with that, the natural sweat, and what else she was doing to me, my head was swimming.

Meanwhile, Kelly had gotten off Trace, rolled her on to her stomach, and locked her in a full nelson. She dragged my aunt over to where Mel and I were in the corner.
"Get a good look," Kelly sneered at Trace. "Look how much he loves this." Kelly steered Trace until her face was inches from the end of my cock.

This really isn't how I wanted the match to end. Winning would have been great, and losing I could accept once I saw that Kelly was built like a shithouse and knew her way around the mats. But like this - getting jerked off by her slightly pudgy, cougar-aged aunt, complete with her thumb up my ass, in front of everyone?
Then again, there was really nothing I could do; her thumb held me captive, and she really was quite the jerkoff artist.
Mel's pace increased and she was now pumping my dick furiously. I couldn't hold out anymore. I came - "Yeahhhhhh," Kelly shouted as she saw my load fly. "Pump him! I want to see more!" - probably the biggest load I'd ever shot landed on my aunt's face - if she hadn't screwed her eyes shut, I might've blinded her - some landing in her hair, most of it splattered across her eyes, cheeks, and mouth.

With that, I was totally spent. Mel removed her thumb from my ass and dragged me over to one of the wooden support beams. She produced a pair of handcuffs and looped my hands back behind the post, cuffing them there and leaving me helpless.
With me out of the way, they turned their attention to Trace. Kelly released her full nelson and smeared my jizz all around Trace's face to start, then stood her up and held her arms behind her back as Mel came over to punish her.
Without preamble, Mel started beating the shit out of her. She threw punch after punch into Traci's face, bloodying her nose and mouth. She moved down from there, smacking my aunt's tits again and again, smushing them into her ribcage. Then she went further down, punching Trace's stomach until ugly bruises started forming. She then lifted her knee between Trace's legs again and again, drawing painful groans each time.

When they were done, poor Trace looked like a side of beef; Kelly released her and she slumped down to the mat.
There was no rest for the weary, though; Kelly grabbed her hair and tugged Trace to her hands and knees, spinning her around so that she was facing me - I had the best seat in the house, whether I wanted it or not. Kelly kneeled in front of her, one arm looped around Trace's neck to choke her if she tried to escape, the other on her chest, pulling on one tit and then the other, then pinching and pulling her nipples.
Mel came back to where her duffle bag was, shooting me a wink before unzipping her bag and pulling out a monster strap on. Uh oh.Mel slid it around her generous waaist, then went back to where her niece had my aunt immobilized. Mel went behind her, kneeling down, preparing to enter Trace from the rear. She applied a good bit of lube to the dildo first, then worked it in to Traci's vagina. She let out a cross between a moan and a yelp as Mel drove it in to the hilt. She started slow at first, sliding it out until just the tip was in, then pushing the dildo back in, going a little faster each time.
"Hey, kid," Mel shouted to me. "Did you know your aunt loves being fucked like this?" She laughed, pounding my aunt.  Now the only sound in the boiling attic was the squelching of the dildo sliding in and out of Trace, the soft thwap of Mel's hips hitting Trace's ass as she drove it home with each stroke, and the piteous moans coming from my aunt as she was worked over.
Mel started pumping her fast and faster, Trace's moans and groans increasing in tempo as her body responded. Finally, with Mel fucking her mercilessly, Trace came, her entire body shaking as the orgasm washed over her.
I was hoping this was it, but Kelly didn't let go; she just held Trace as she panted, spent from her exertion. Mel removed the dildo with a pop; It was hard to see what she was doing from my vantage point, but it dawned on me that Mel was now lining it up with Trace's ass.
"You can beg now," Mel hissed.
"Please," Trace groaned, tears streaming down her face, red with exhaustion, covered with sweat, brusing up from the beating she'd taken. "Please, I've had enough. .You're the better woman. I'll say whatever you want."
"Too bad," Mel said sweetly. She pushed the dildo into my aunt's ass. Trace jumped, Kelly having to clamp down to keep ahold of her. Again she started slow and worked her way up to full speed, paying no heed to Trace's pleading for mercy as she pounded her ass raw. I don't know how long this went on, but it felt like forever; by the time Mel had her fill, Trace was reduced to a quivering mess. Kelly finally let her go, and Mel flipped her beaten enemy over onto her back, shoving the dildo down her throat for good measure before unstrapping it.
That done, she sat on Traci's face, grabbing her short hair and pulling my aunt's mouth and nose up to her cunt. Mel started loudly riding her face as Kelly came over to where I lay, my hands still cuffed over my head.

"Well," she smiled down at me, her foot rubbing up against my now hard again dick. "Looks like you enjoyed the show," she purred, kneeling down and rubbing her thumb all around the head.
"Yeah," I groaned. She turned to look over her shoulder at her aunt humping my aunt's face.
"Our turn."
She straddled me, guinding my prick into her, sitting down on it. It felt wonderful. From her position on top of me, her huge, soft tits gently brushed against my face as she started fucking me. She was very moist - everyone had been turned on, I guess, by what Trace had just gone through - and in no time she was fucking me full speed, her hips slamming up and down against mine, her tits whacking my face as she fucked me. I matched my hip movement to hers. Her pussy felt wonderful, and I knew I couldn't last long. I felt that familiar warmth soon, and I was cumming in her, shooting a huge load into her warm snatch.
"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned, still pumping as I came. When I was emptied out, she climbed off my dick.
"Bad. I didn't say you could do that yet." She moved to stand over my face, lowing her pussy onto it, muffling my protest. She stated face fucking me, my cum mixed in with her juices, as she rode me. I tried to get my tongue out of my mouth to get her off, but she was so rough I could just lay there and wait for her to satisfy herself.
By the time she was done - I could feel her entire body shiver as she came - it looked like Mel had finished her own orgasm. They uncuffed me, and dragged me and Trace to the middle of the mat. They lay me down on my back, and lay Trace on top of me in a 69 position, my nose up her pussy, with my deflating dick in her mouth. They tied us like that with clothesline and left; we lay there like this in the heat for six hours until we could finally wriggle free and slink home in shame.

I saw a lot of my aunt after that, but obviously, things were never the same between us after that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment