Saturday, May 16, 2015

Jerking the Curtain with Amelia (F/M)

I had a bad feeling as soon as I was booked into a match with Amelia Horton. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of wrestling the bigger girls; it's just that to keep attendance up for these matches the refs never bother calling a foul, and when I found out that we'd both have our moms in our corners, I could already see all the way the match could go wrong. Happens all the time - although technically any double-teaming was limited to half a minute, and the second had to stay outside the ring, the refs always found a way to keep things interesting. This basically meant that if Amelia managed to get me in a position for her mom to work me over, I was done. There's lots of ways to lose in that position, and I think I'd seen most of them up close, from getting jerked off to getting my prostrate stroked.
Of course, if I could get Amelia into my corner, it'd be her in big trouble - but given that she's a larger lady, the chances of that happening weren't too hot. As if all this wasn't bad enough, I kind of hate having my mom as my second. She's a retired wrestler, and to put it as nicely as I can, she never stops yelling - be it advice, criticism, or the eternally helpful "get up," and "don't let her do that" (thanks, mom, I'd really be lost without that).
As for Amelia herself, I could have drawn worse for an opponent. She's a year older than me at 19, and honestly she's not too bad looking - she's carrying a fair bit of extra weight at about 180 pounds, but it's pretty well distributed over her 5'8" frame. She's got a very round face, big brown eyes, and pouty lips, and I think with a more flattering hairstyle she could be very cute. As it is, though, I think her hair was my biggest problem; her chestnut hair is styled into sort of almost a long in the back bowl cut, and it honestly kind of made her head look like a dick. (I think she was going for like a cobra hood kind of thing, but it just looks like a cock to me.)
For this match Amelia was wearing a well-cut swimsuit - navy blue with white trim, showing off her curves; it also looked quite thin (both her belly and big nips were clearly visible through it). I was sporting the usual male wrestler uniform of a thong back and cock sleeve front, this one in neon green.

For the ref we'd drawn Mrs. Reynolds, which meant that not only would there be no fouls called, but both Amelia and I had to stand in the middle of the ring while she checked us for weapons. I don't know what kind of weapons I could possibly have under my balls, but they got a through check, and I was relieved when she stopped at just a look after prying my buttcheeks apart instead of working a finger up there. Then she went at Amelia, and I feel like this made a little more sense, as she definitely could have fit something under her boobs; Mrs. Reynolds did a very thorough check, then moved on to her crotch. Amelia just stood there glaring at me over Mrs. Reynolds' back; if she was trying to freak me out, it was working.
After this we got called to the middle of the ring for our instructions ("Don't kill each other. I want to see a great fight!") and sent us back to our corners.
The bell rang and we both came out of our corners (the bell's chime hadn't even faded before mom was already clapping and yelling for me to "get her!") Amelia offered a collar and elbow. I locked up with her and we started pushing against each other. Before one of us could get the upper hand she surprised me by pulling me into a hip throw. I was so surprised I didn't know what was happening as I flew over her head, and I smacked into the mat and let out a yelp. She went for a quick head scissors, but running on instinct I rolled away from her and got into a crouch. I charged her aiming for a clothesline, but I underestimated her speed and she she ducked under. I went past her into the ropes, hitting chest-first and bouncing off into Amelia, who had come up behind me. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and with a grunt lifted me off my feet in a bearhug. I started throwing elbows behind me trying to hit her, but she kept me from being able to aim by shaking me back and forth. I started involuntarily kicking, drawing a scream from Mom: "You can't kick out of that! Get her hands!". I grabbed at Amelia' hands where they were locked around my waist, and she threw me to the mat on my chest. Before I could get up she started laying big stomps on my back (painful), arms (very painful) and the back of my head (agonizing). The only good news is that we were near the ropes, and I started pulling myself towards them. Amelia reached down and grabbed my suit, and I ended up crawling out of it (at least mom yelling at me drowned out most of the laughter and clapping this drew from the audience). I got to the ropes and pulled myself up, turning to face a charging Amelia. On pure instinct I dropped, pulling the top rope down with me, and Amelia let out a shriek as she went over the rope and slammed into the ringside floor.

This sounds bad, but there's at least a foot and a half of soft blue padding out there, and she didn't so much hit the ground as kind of bounce off. It did give me enough time to roll out of the ring, and Amelia hadn't started getting up yet when I got to her. The ref was still in the ring and she started very slowly counting Amelia out. Mom had hopped down from the ring apron and was hauling my opponent to her feet. She locked a reeling Amelia in a full nelson and told me to hurry up (Amelia's mom was no doubt already coming around the ring to break this up). With only time for a few hits, I slammed three punches into Amelia's generous stomach, then had time for a single hook to the face before Amelia's mom arrived on the scene. My mom threw Amelia at her, then backed off as the ref slid outside the ring and ordered Amelia and me back in. Amelia's mother stuffed her daughter  under the bottom rope, and I thought this was my chance to turn the match around, but the ref backed me up and made me let Amelia get to her feet, then made a big show of making sure she could continue as the crowd gave her some polite applause.
As we circled again I was painfully aware of my nudity as my cock waved in front of me. Amelia darted in going for a overhand grab, and I went low, hitting her in the stomach with my shoulder. She grunted and tried to stay standing for a second. I reached down and pulled out her leg and she went down with a thud on her back. I gave her a quick jab in the gut and, hoping she was stunned, reached down to try and pull her suit down.
I'm not sure this was worth it as I got the straps off her shoulders, but I left myself open and she grabbed my hair with her left hand and gave me a hard slap to the face with her right. I let go of her suit and tried to grab her hand, but she set my ears ringing with a second slap, and then slammed a straight punch into my face. She let go of my hair and I collapsed on top of her. At my mom's urging the ref came over to count a pin, but Amelia grabbed me and rolled over so that I was underneath her. The ref dropped and counted one. Amelia pulled my head off the mat to break the pin, forcing my face inbetween her tits as the crowd cheered. With the straps down, my face was skin to skin with her soft breasts, and I had an idea about trying to get a nip twist on her - but she didn't give me a chance as she slammed her torso to the mat, sandwiching my head between her ribs and the canvas. This was bad enough, but she lifted her chest - still with my face between her tits - back up off the mat and gave me another, then a third. By the time she gave me a fourth and rolled off me I was knocked silly. Mom sounded like she was underwater as I heard her screaming at me to get up. Amelia dropped an elbow into my stomach and I curled up protectively. I was pulled up to the mat, kept bent over, and before I could make a move, she hit me with a short uppercut in the gut, almost the same spot the point of her elbow had hit. I groaned and covered up. Amelia got me in a headlock and started walking us backwards towards her corner.

I didn't need mom shrieking at me to know that if I Amelia got me in there I was in deep shit. Amelia was holding me on her right side, and I braced my left leg behind her right one, stopping her from moving backwards. Amelia countered by throwing a punch into my face, and as she drew her arm back for another one I desperately reached out with my left arm, trying to grab her leg behind the knee and pull it out. Amelia had to spread her legs to stay standing, and I slid my hand up her thigh and locked on a blind pussy claw.
I could tell I'd hit paydirt as Amelia let out a deep moan. Her mom called for the ref - a tactical mistake as we both had to hold our position, and despite Amelia squeezing my head, she was definitely getting the worst of this as I held on for dear life. The ref took a long look and then declined to call a foul, but she did call a break and separate us. Amelia was limping slightly, and I heard a few boos, but these were mostly drowned out by my mom yelling for me to "keep working that fat pussy!"
This seemed like pretty good advice as the ref had us face off and ordered us to wrestle. Figuring that Amelia would be missing a step, I darted in and smacked a jab into her gut. She threw a big slap at my face, and I ducked under this and shot my right hand between her legs, re-applying the pussy claw.
The mistake I'd made was that Amelia had a clear shot at me, and I had barely latched on before she hammered me to the mat with a huge double axe handle to my exposed back. I lost the claw, and as I tried to get to my hands and knees Amelia sat down on my back. She grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the mat a few times and stunning me. She laid down on top of me, her weight pressing me into the mat, and got me in a sleeperhold. I pulled on her large arms - useless; she's strong - and then started trying to get my legs under me. I managed to get my right leg in place and slowly pushed myself up to a kneeling position, my mom clapping and whooping the whole time. I didn't know if I'd be able to get my left leg in place as I had just about run out of air. I thought I caught a break as Amelia released me, but I barely had time to take in a single breath before she'd gotten to her feet and slammed a roundhouse kick into my face. I went down on my back, still gasping for breath. Amelia straddled me, and I couldn't stop her from dropping her butt directly onto my stomach.
Now it was Amelia's mom's turn to cheer. She clapped for her daughter, telling her to finish me off, and I didn't know if I could stop her; heck, I could barely take a breath. Amelia tried to grab my wrists to pin them between her thighs and my torso, and I struggled with all the desperate ferocity I could. Amelia must have thought I was completely finished as she seemed surprised when I pulled my hands out of her reach, and as she leaned forward to make another try at grabbing them, she left herself open just enough for me to get that double nipple twist I'd been looking for. She let out a scream, and I managed to scoot up and push her off me. She covered her tits, cursing loudly as my mom cheered and Amelia's mother begged the ref to call a foul. I couldn't capitalize as I was so beaten up I just had time to get to my feet as Amelia stood up herself. She came after me with a war cry. I came in and threw another punch into her big gut. She grunted but stood standing, countering with a knee to the stomach. Her kneecap smacked right into my solar plexus and I groaned, instinctively covering the spot she'd hit. She reached for my balls, giving them a hard squeeze that brought me to my knees. Now my mom was calling for a foul as Amelia's applauded. Amelia kneed me in the face, and I went down in a heap on my back.
Amelia hit me with a full body splash. Actually, I'm not sure if that's even what she did is called; instead of hitting me at a 90 degree angle, she basically just threw all her weight on top of me. She climbed off me and hit me with a stomp to the stomach. I curled up, unable to defend myself. I felt Amelia hooking her hands under my armpits and start dragging me. I figured she was going to take me to her corner to finish me off, and I thought I must have been literally knocked silly as she pulled me to my own corner. She laid me down spread-eagled on my back, head towards the ring, placing my feet on either side of the ring post. For a second I thought she was going to jump down and give me the old bell-ringer (pulling both ankles so my balls slammed into the post); but of course she couldn't do that with my mom right there. Instead she effectively finished me by planting her crotch on my face. I could feel the heat through the thin material as she leaned down and grabbed my cock.
I got hard in her hand as my mom pleaded for me to fight back. Amelia's big thighs couldn't even drown out my mom's exhortations as Amelia started jerking me off. She took her time, too, her soft hand going up and down my shaft slowly, her other hand playing with my balls. I struggled ineffectively, but I couldn't get her off me, and with her weight on me I couldn't escape. I heard her laughing in victory as she felt my body relax, me accepting my defeat. She reached down and flicked her tongue over the head of my dick and my hips unconscionably bucked, seeking more stimulation than her slow, measured strokes. Mom had given up on me and was yelling at Amelia now. My opponent just kept up her work, slowly breaking my resistance down with her insistent pumping. My desire to cum overcame my humiliation - despite the heat and musk of her pussy pressed into my mouth through her suit, I was happy nobody could see my face as I writhed under her. Then I came, her hand not changing speed as she milked my dick. I shot my load up into the air, drawing a round of applause. To my surprise Amelia jumped off me, and I watched in shock as she stepped into the corner and rubbed her cummy hand right on my mom's face.
Mom of course went ballistic, jumping the ropes and putting Amelia down with a massive clothesline. The ref stepped in between the two women and mom quickly disposed of her with a kick between the legs, then a shove that sent her to the mat. Amelia had stumbled up to her feet and threw a blind slap mom ducked under, grabbing Amelia's arm and twisting it up and behind her back. Mom drew her other hand back for a kidney punch, but Amelia's own mother had come out of her own corner and grabbed mom's arm. Before they could start fighting ix refs had hit the ring from the back, mobbing all three women and trying to separate them. I got up and stood there wanting to die of shame as mom was dragged to the locker room by the refs. Our original ref, Mrs. Reynolds, went to hold up Amelia's arm in victory, but she was so wound up that she shook her off. I slunk off to the locker room, not managing to avoid a hail of boos and catcalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment