Friday, June 24, 2016

Dad & Daughter Bully Beating (F/F and M/F)

I'm a single dad raising a teenage girl. It's not easy; her mom lives across the country with her new husband, and Eloise only gets out there to see her once or twice a year. My little girl is grown up now, and she recently became secretive (well, even more so than a typical teenage girl). I figured out something was up, and what I finally got out of her was that she was being bullied at school. I went to the administration, who made a token effort to talk to the other girl, but this just got Eloise branded as a snitch and a whiner. One day when I caught Eloise crying after getting taunted on Facebook, I'd had enough. It wasn't hard to get the name of the girl picking on her - Tiffani - and a quick trip to Google maps turned up her address. El and I piled into the car and drove over; it was in a frankly somewhat sketchy trailer park. We found Number 41 and I rang the bell.
The woman who answered the door was about five six, and I could guess her weight at about 180; I had a lot of evidence to consider as she was wearing only a open cheap pink fuzzy bathrobe, pink nightie, and slippers. This must be Tiffani's mom. I'd guess she was in her early 40's, and they had been hard years. She was wearing an annoyed frown on her face, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth and a can of beer in her hand.
"Yeah?" she barked. I introduced myself. "Dotti," she mumbled through her cigarette. She ignored the hand I offered to shake and instead leaned back against the doorframe, popping her Bud open. "So what do you want?"
"Um... can we come in?"
Dotti grunted and showed us inside. Tiffani was there and looked up with a sneer as Dotti motioned for me and my daughter to sit. El and I squeezed together on a dusty loveseat as Dotti plopped heavily into a worn easy chair.
"So?"
I outlined the situation. It was a little weird with Tiffani sitting right there, and I chose my words carefully. As I wrapped up, Dotti took a swig of beer. Then: "Maybe your daughter should just stop being a pussy."
"Excuse me?"
"Maybe your daughter," Dotti repeated louder, "should stop being a pussy!" She took another swig as I opened my mouth, thought better of it, and closed it.
"I think you owe her an apology," I managed.
Dotti laughed at that, a big horse laugh, slapping her flabby thighs as she almost doubled over.
"I don't think so." She took a drag on her cigarette. "If you're that mad about it, we can settle this right now, you know."
"What?"
"Your girl versus mine." Dotti looked me up and down. "And then you versus me."
I looked at Eloise; she looked defiant and a little scared.
"Do you want to do this, honey?" I whispered. Eloise nodded. I turned to Dotti: "You're on."
And that's how I found myself sitting next to Dotti on a lawn chair in her fenced little back yard as our daughters got ready to fight. Eloise was wearing a brown T-shirt with a print of a cookie and a bottle of milk hugging, along with a skirt. Tiffani had on a white tank top, cutoff jean shorts, and had kicked off her socks and shoes, as had my daughter.
I sized up the girls. Tiffani was taller and thinner than my daughter; Eloise is kind of a nerd, and I'd been trying to get her to go running or swimming or biking instead of watching Dr Who on netflix, but without too much success. Eloise is 5'4" and 142 pounds (as of her last president's physical fitness test). She has long, dark hair that came down past her shoulders, most of which she had tied up in a loose ponytail. Her big expressive eyes and plump lips made her look very cute, I thought, not that she wanted to hear it from her dad. She did look a bit soft - her tummy had a little bit more than just baby fat - but I was hoping she'd be up to this.
Her opponent on the other hand was at least 5'6" and looked to be about 135 pounds. Her strawberry blonde hair just came down to her shoulders, and she was wearing it loose. Her green eyes and small, sculpted mouth might have been pretty if she wasn't currently aiming a mean sneer at my daughter.
I admit I was worried as Tiffani looked like she was in much better shape, with lean arms and long, elegant legs. Honestly I just hoped nobody would get hurt; at least the ground looked soft. It occurred to me as Eloise laid her glasses on top of her socks and shoes that she wasn't wearing her contacts and might have a tough time seeing. Too late now.
The girls faced off. I guess I thought someone would yell FIGHT, but instead Tiffani just walked up to my daughter and slapped her across the face. Eloise was stunned and Tiffani followed up with a gut punch. Eloise bent over and Tiffani grabbed her shirt, pulling it off. This took a few hard pulls, and when it came free Eloise's momentum propelled her a couple steps away from her opponent. She whirled to face Tiffani and put her fists up. With just her bra covering her upper body, Dotti made some unflattering comments about her breasts. To her credit, while Eloise's face flushed, she didn't take her eyes off her opponent. This paid off as Tiffani came waltzing in to a straight punch that landed square on her jaw. She took a staggering half-step backwards. Eloise followed her and got her own gut punch. Tiffani covered her stomach, and Eloise gave her a hard slap to the face. Tiffani moved her hands up and Eloise grabbed the bottom of her tank top and started pulling it up. Tiffani's arms were in the way, and instead of it coming off cleanly, Tiffani stumbled into Eloise and they both went down. Eloise ended up laying on her back with her opponent sitting on her stomach, but it wasn't all good for Tiffani as she was bent forward, half out of her tank top. Eloise was pulling on it mightily, and it finally came free, leaving Tiffani nude from the waist up.
Eloise seemed shocked and didn't know what to do now as she stared up at her topless opponent, open-mouthed. I yelled for her to get up, but Tiffani raised herself up off my daughter and then slammed her butt down onto her stomach. Eloise gasped and Tiffani repeated the move, three, four times. It looked like El had the fight knocked out of her; she lay flat, her head off to one side, eyes closed. Tiffani climbed off her and pulled Eloise's skirt off, leaving her in just her undies. Tiffani then rolled her over and started unhooking her bra. I was pleading with El to get up or fight back, but she just lay there taking big gasps of air as Tiffani removed her bra, then grabbed her long hair and ground her face into the dirt.
This finally brought my daughter around and she threw an elbow behind her that missed, but did at least back Tiffani off. Eloise got to her feet slowly and she looked like a mess, topless and with her face streaked with dirt. She surprised everyone by letting loose a berserker scream and threw herself at a stunned Tiffani. They went down to the ground again, but this time El was on top, and she grabbed Tiffani's long hair and started slamming her head into the packed dirt of the backyard. Tiffani struggled under her, but she seemed too shocked by the impacts to get a hold of herself, and all she managed to do was smear dirt all over her own back. The assault only ended when Eloise let go of her, and my daughter sat on top of her opponent flushed and panting, her bare breasts heaving with each guttering breath she took.
"Finish her off!" I yelled. El looked over at me and nodded. She climbed off her opponent, then reached down and started undoing Tiffani's jeans. When she pulled them off both fighters were left in just their panties. Eloise went for her opponent's underwear, and she got it - but as she pulled Tiffani's pink panties off, her opponent drew her leg back, and before Eloise could even blink, Tiffani drove her foot straight into my daughter's face. El went down on her side, covering her nose and using some curses she definitely hadn't learned from me. Tiffani rolled to her feet and slammed a kick into my daughter's stomach. She laid in another one, this time with enough force to roll my daughter onto her back. El started trying to get up, but she was far too slow. She had only made it up to a kneeling position when Tiffani kicked her hard in the back of the head. Eloise flopped to the ground on her chest, and Tiffani sat down on her back.
Now it was Tiffani's turn to slam Eloise's head into the ground. El got it face first, and after a few slams she had even more dirt caked on her sweaty skin. She belatedly tried to power out, and Tiffani had to break off her attack as Eloise started pushing up with her arms. Tiffani slid down so she was laying on top of my daughter and locked her in a full nelson. With some difficulty she planted her legs on the ground and got to her feet, pulling Eloise along with her. With both of them standing Tiffani pointed my daughter at me and shook her side to side, setting her boobs jiggling.
I don't know if she was doing this to embarrass my daughter or me, but I was squeezing the chair so hard my knuckles were turning white as my little girl was ragdolled. I hoped she'd be able to turn it around, but it wasn't looking good.
With a laugh Tiffani let her go, then shoved her, and El fell forward and landed hard on her chest. Tiffani set about removing her panties, and I briefly hoped that my girl had the same kind of counter that Tiffani had used earlier in her, but she lay gasping as her opponent stripped the last bit of clothing off her. Eloise did manage to roll over on to her back and get up as Tiffani wasted time taunting her, reading the size label, laughing loudly, and throwing the underwear to her mom.
Both fighters were now totally naked and liberally covered in dirt as they circled each other. Tiffani darted in with a hard slap to El's left breast. My girl grimaced in pain, but she fought through it, countering with a hard shove. Tiffani took a step back, windmilling her arms for balance, and Eloise came in and kicked her hard in her naked pussy. I cheered as Tiffani covered her crotch with a groan of agony. El gave her another shove, this time adding a trip that dumped her opponent on her butt. Eloise came in for a slap, but Tiffani had grabbed a handful of dirt and whipped it into my little girl's face.
Eloise screamed, pawing at her eyes, and turned away from her opponent. Tiffani came up behind her, grabbed her ankles, and pulled. Eloise fell over forward, and Tiffani had no trouble rolling her onto her back, then sitting down on her face. Tiffani was facing El's feet, and she reached down and grabbed her tits.
"C'mon, honey!" I screamed. "Don't let her do that to you!"
Eloise started trying to power out, but I saw that Tiffani had thought ahead; El's wrists were trapped under Tiffani's thighs. Eloise kicked her legs and bucked, but with her arms trapped and her head between her opponent's thighs, she couldn't get out.
"Stop moving!" Tiffani yelled. She started attacked El's tits, slapping them around and pinching her nipples. El struggled even harder, but I she couldn't dislodge Tiffani. Dotti looked over at me and asked if I wanted to give up for my little girl.
I didn't, of course, but watching El's now rather pathetic squirming in the dirt as her opponent tortured her reddening tits, I didn't see any way she was going to get out of this. My mind was made up as Tiffani reached down and started pulling on Eloise's dark pubes. I nodded at Dotti, my heart sinking. She put two fingers in her mouth and whistled at her daughter. Tiffani looked over at her and smiled.
I thought this was the end of the fight, but Tiffani apparently wanted to go for maximum humiliation. Instead of hurting El, she switched over to groping her, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples. When one of Tiffani's hands went between El's legs and started rubbing her pussy, I couldn't take any more.
"That's enough. Call her off," I ordered. I could hear my voice shaking and Dotti just smirked at me. I got out of my seat and started walking towards the two girls. That brought Dotti out of her seat, too, and she started screaming at me to back off. I ignored her and had almost reached Tiffani before Dotti's kick slammed up between my legs.
I fell to my knees, holding my balls. Dotti wrapped her arms around my neck and dragged me about ten feet away from the girls. "You just lay still," she growled in my ear. "Watch the show."
It looked like it was almost over. Tiffani had leaned down into a 69 and was sucking on Eloise's clit. Her right hand was fucking Eloise with two fingers. Eloise still wasn't fighting back, just bucking her hips weakly.
Dotti reached down and her left hand started stroking my cock through my pants. I tried to recover with some deep breaths, and I caught a break as Dotti became more focused on my cock than her chokehold. I took one big breath and then made my move, grabbing her arm and throwing it away from my body. Before Dotti could react I rolled out of her grip, then charged at Tiffani.
This would have been easier if Tiffani had been upright; since she was laying on my girl I had to reach down, wrap my arms around her chest, and then pull her off. Tiffani screamed as I lifted her, and I threw her as hard as I could away from Eloise. Tiffani landed hard and rolled a few times before coming to a moaning stop.
I didn't have much time to savor this as Dotti had come up behind me and made her presence known with a second kick to the groin. This one was even more painful than the first, and I went down, landing on top of my daughter. Dotti jumped on my back, wrapping both arms around my neck and scissoring my stomach. I managed to get on all fours, then up to my feet. I threw myself backwards and pancaked Dotti between myself and the ground. This broke her grip, and I rolled off her and got to my feet.
I spared a glance over at the girls - El was still laying limp with her eyes closed, but a very pissed Tiffani had gotten up. I turned my attention back to Dotti, who had just gotten up herself. I charged her, knocking her down, and slammed a punch into her face, trying to knock her out of the fight before Tiffani arrived. I drew my arm back for another punch and Tiffani grabbed it, then kneed me hard in the back. I screamed and she locked a full nelson on me. Desperately I leaned forward, and I managed to throw her over my back, the hold breaking as she landed hard on the ground. "El!" I yelled. "Need some help here!" I dodged a wild kick that Dotti aimed at my balls. She was laying on her back, throwing blind kicks at me, so I switched targets. Tiffani had just gotten up to her knees and I walked over and kicked her in the face. She went down with a satisfying scream, covering her mouth and nose. I turned back to Dotti and caught one of her kicks. I held on to the leg I'd plucked - the left - and started kicking her inner thigh. Dotti let out a even more satisfying scream, and I guess I got a little carried away as the next thing I knew Tiffani was behind me, pulling my shirt up over my head. She pulled it high enough to trap my arms and blind me and left it there, and before I could shrug it off, I was being shoved from the front. Tiffani had gotten on all fours behind me and I tripped over her and went down hard on my back. I managed to push my shirt off, but the first thing I saw was Tiffani's glistening pussy descending at my face. I didn't even have time to scream before she planted it firmly on my mouth. I felt Dotti pulling my pants off and I fruitlessly tried to hold on to them. As my pants and underwear were slid down and off my ankles Tiffani started grinding her pussy into my face, and I knew if I couldn't get out of this soon I'd be finished. I managed to reach up and push Tiffani off me, but as soon as I could see again Dotti grabbed my cock and balls, squeezing them both. I groaned and tried to get up, but the pain shooting out of my groin was too much. I couldn't even lift my leg for a kick and as I looked up at Tiffani ready to regain her seat, I felt the match slipping away.
But Tiffani didn't manage to finish me off. Instead, she yelled a warning that her mom was too slow to heed - Eloise, my brave girl, had gotten up to her feet, and came up behind Dotti, punching her in the back of the head. A surprised Dotti released my goods, but before she could turn, Eloise punched her again, then grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. Tiffani got to her feet, but I grabbed her ankles and pulled, and with a scream she fell down on her chest.
"I got this one!" I yelled. "Finish her mom!" Eloise nodded and sat down heavily on Dotti's back. I may have overestimated my ability to get Tiffani, as she had slipped one of her ankles free of my grip and was aiming kicks square at my face. I slipped the first two, but her third one smacked right into my nose and I released her other leg. She got to her feet and charged to where her mom and my daughter were fighting.
Eloise had been slamming Dotti's face into the ground, and when she looked up to see Tiffani coming at her, she started getting up. Too slow - Tiffani hit her with a huge clothesline that put El down on her back, groaning. Tiffani started helping her mom up, but by now I had gotten up myself and came up behind her. I grabbed two handfuls of her long hair and swung her away from her mother. Tiffani screamed, blindly trying to grab my arms. I kicked her hard in the back, twice, then realized this wouldn't put her down and kicked her left leg out. I released her hair and she fell on her back.
I turned away from her to see how Eloise was doing. She'd managed to get back up on her knees, but so had Dotti, and they were facing each other throwing punches. As I walked up to them Dotti threw a hard left into El's stomach, and my girl bent over, moaning. Dotti lifted her arm, it looked like to spike her elbow into the back of Eloise's head, but I grabbed her first, locking her raised arm into a half nelson, and choking her with my other arm. I pulled her up to her feet, trying to think of something to knock her out with quickly. I kneeled, putting my right knee out, and smashed the back of Dotti's head into it. She fell off my knee with a groan, I hoped knocked silly. Before I could see for sure Tiffani's foot slammed into the back of my head, and I fell forward onto Dotti, stunned. Tiffani paid the price for putting everything into that attack as Eloise charged her, knocking her down. El pinned her to the ground, using her weight to hold a struggling Tiffani down, then wrapping her hands around her opponent's neck and squeezing. Tiffani pulled at her wrists, but she was too weak.
I shook my head, realizing that if I could keep Dotti down, we'd have won the fight. Unfortunately she seemed to have noticed the same thing as she pushed me off her and rolled to her feet. I got up as well, aching from a dozen different places, but determined to give my daughter the time she needed.
Dotti tried to go around me, but I intercepted her with a charge. It was sloppy - instead of tackling her I just kind of slammed into her. She went down and I tripped on her feet and landed awkwardly on top of her. I tried to grab her arms, but she reached up and dragged her nails down my face. I screamed, turning away from her, and I felt her hands closing around my cock. She twisted her hands in opposite directions and I howled with pain. She switched grips, one hand dropping down to my balls, crushing my sack. With her other hand she wrapped her index finger and thumb around the head of my cock and squeezed. This was pain I'd never experienced before and I whimpered in helpless agony. She forced me to the ground, ass in the air, as she tortured my dick and balls.
Looking back, this was worth the pain, agonizing as it was. While Dotti was doing this to me, Eloise had choked Tiffani out, and she now walked up to us. Dotti only had time to look up and see her before El slammed a field goal kick up and into her chin. I felt blessed relief. Dotti's grip was broken as she flew backwards and landed heavily on her back. Eloise sat down on her, bare pussy against her mouth, facing her feet. She grabbed Dotti's wrists for good measure. I managed to scramble up and grab her ankles, and Dotti was helpless. I put one of my legs between hers and pushed my foot against her pussy as hard as I could. We lay like this for a minute before Eloise piped up:
"I think she wants to give up, dad." I nodded at her. Eloise lifted off her just enough for Dotti to get some air. "Do you give?"
"I give," Dotti gasped. I left off her pussy and she sighed in relief, although this was cut off as Eloise resumed her face sit. I cautiously let go of Dotti's legs, which didn't move. I spared a look at Tiffani; she was out cold, a thick line of drool dripping from her open mouth. We'd won!
I just stared at Dotti for a minute, not sure what to do; after the whirlwind fight - it felt like we'd been battling for hours - being able to stop and catch my breath was a real treat. It didn't even seem so weird to be sitting three feet away from my nude, dirt-covered daughter grinding her bare pussy into the mom of her classmate. I wanted to hug her, but I guessed that could wait. Eloise followed my eyes as I looked down at Dotti.
"Dad," El rasped. "You haven't had a girlfriend in a while, right?" I nodded. She motioned at Dotti. "Why don't you...?"
What the heck - we'd won, after all. Dotti had lost her bathrobe, but she still had on her nightie, although it was now ripped and covered in dirt. El pulled the straps down and I worked it off Dotti. I went between her legs, lifting them up and putting her thighs on my shoulders. I'd gotten soft when Dotti attacked my balls, and I was worried I'd taken too much damage to perform, but after a couple strokes I got hard.
It might have been my imagination, but I could swear I heard Dotti groan through my daughter's thighs when I pushed into her. I started gently and eventually got into a rhythm - I was still sore from Dotti's earlier attack, and one enthusiastic thrust that slapped my balls against her was enough to convince me to take it easy. With this slow pace Eloise got off before I did, throwing her head back in a cry of triumph as she climaxed. When she finished she didn't move, just sitting on her opponent's mom breathing hard with her eyes closed.
I figured it was time to finish and picked up the pace. It took about a dozen quick strokes before I hit my peak. I finished inside Dotti as her hips bucked back against me. After that we all just lay there for a minute, the only sound all of our heavy breathing.
When we both climbed off Dotti she was almost out cold, her face covered in my daughter's juices, and my cum leaking out of her pussy. El took her arms and I took her feet and we dragged her over to the trailer. She didn't look like she'd be able to even think about getting up any time soon, but just to be sure I tied her hands with the garden hose.
We turned our attention to Tiffani, who was still unconscious. We both walked over to her and looked down at her for a minute. Eloise turned to me:
"Dad, I want to... could you humiliate her for me?"
I nodded. Eloise gave Tiffani a few slaps to bring her around. She pulled Tiffani up to her knees, then kneeled behind her and got her in a full nelson. I walked up to Tiffani, reaching down and tilting her head up to look at me. "If you ever fuck with my little girl again," I hissed in my most threatening voice, "we're going to come back here and it'll be even worse. You got it?" Tiffani nodded, tears running down her dirty cheeks. "Open your mouth," I ordered. She obligingly opened wide like she was at the dentist. My cock was still coated in her mom's juices, but I didn't care - I pushed it all the way in, Tiffani's eyes widening as she gagged. Since we were going for humiliation, I didn't give her a chance to start blowing me - I just started fucking her mouth as hard as I could. Tiffani moaned and drooled around my cock, but El had her in a death grip, and all she could do was hang on for dear life as I pounded in and out of her lips. When I came I held on to her head, shooting my load down her throat. When I pulled out a long, slopping string of drool and cum plopped out of her mouth as she coughed.
"Are we finished?" I asked.
"Almost..." Eloise let a whimpering Tiffani go, then walked over to her skirt and pulled out her phone. She tossed it to me. "Dad, could you get some pictures?"
I could, and I did - Eloise standing with one foot on Tiffani's chest, Eloise sitting on Tiffani's face flexing her arms, Tiffani lying in the dirt with her eyes closed.
That's how we left them. Eloise didn't have any more trouble from Tiffani; in fact, they became fast friends, and now it's a task to get El to stop texting her long enough to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment