Monday, June 20, 2016

Grapplin' with Grandma (F/M)

Fair warning: This story is exactly what it sounds like

When I was a teen, my mom and dad started having some martial trouble; my big sister was already at college, but I got shipped off to stay with Grandma Robin in her big house about half an hour outside town. This whole thing started after I'd been there for about three weeks. We were at the breakfast table; Grandma read an article about the army allowing women in combat roles. I was in a bad mood - I'm not a morning person - and before I knew it we were in an argument over whether women belonged in harm's way. With all the smug self-certitude of a dumb teenager I told her that women are weaker than men and should stay in the kitchen. This brought on her oh-really eyebrow raise that normally stopped me cold, but instead I took another drink of coffee and kept going on about how men had the advantage if it came down to close quarters combat She let me finish and then told me that no matter how strong a man was, a woman could outlast all the muscle on him. I said this was bullshit (not in so many words) - I could beat her at arm wrestling right now. She admitted that she probably wouldn't be able to beat me there, but that brute strength wasn't everything. I asked what she thought she could beat me at? She told me she could pin me for five seconds. I laughed at her and told her she was on.
We quickly finished breakfast and cleaned up. I went to my room and changed into a baggy pair of pajama pants and a oversized T-shirt. When I came out Grandma Robin was still in her room; I knocked and asked if she was all right in there, or if she fell and hurt herself. She opened the door long enough to give me a death glare and then slammed it shut again. A minute later it swung open and she walked out in her long, formless, light blue cotton nightshirt; I could just see her plain beige panties underneath it. "Try not to rip anything," she told me before walking off to the living room.
It didn't take long to move the furniture in the big, sunny living room to the corners, leaving us a nice large, fluffy rug to wrestle on. We faced each other, giving one another one last look.
My grandmother at this time was in her early 50's, with grey streaks in her shoulder length light blonde hair. She certainly didn't look very fearsome no matter how she scrunched up her delicate features. She has deep set brown eyes (with light smile lines) and a small, expressive mouth. At all of five four and maybe 140 pounds, I was half a foot taller and 40 pounds heavier. At the moment it wasn't easy to see her shape, but the bulge of her B-cups was slightly visible under her shirt.
"Go!" she yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts as she charged me. I tried to grab her but she ducked under my arms and tackled me. I'm sure if I'd had time to brace myself I could have stayed standing, but I was surprised and went down on my back with my grandmother on top of me. As soon as I hit the ground she pressed her body down on mine and started counting, but before she got to two I pushed her off.
We both got to our knees facing each other. She lunged at me again, but this time I caught her. I tried to use her momentum to toss her to the ground, but instead I kind of ended up shoving her down. I tried to climb on top of her but she put both feet on my chest and kicked me away. Again we got to our knees facing each other. This time as we came close she faked a slap, and when I went to grab her arm she reached down, grabbing my shirt and pulling it up and over my head.
If she had just pulled it off that would have been a little weird but not so bad; instead she left it trapping my arms straight over my head. I managed a muffled "Hey!" before she pushed me over onto the rug on my back. I blindly struggled as she sat down on my chest and started counting.
I managed to buck her off and roll onto my side to break up the pin, but I was having a lot of trouble getting my god-damned shirt off. Grandma rolled me onto my chest and slapped my butt, taunting me. I finally got free from the shirt, tossing it to one side and rolling away from grandma, trying to get my breath We both got to our feet and squared up.
Both of us were breathing heavily and starting to sweat as we circled, hands out in front of us. I attacked first, darting in and trying to push her over. She pushed back against me and for a second we were in a test of strength. There was no way my grandmother was going to overpower me, and sure enough I started forcing her back and down. She grunted with effort but couldn't stop me, and I managed to force her down onto her back. I quickly covered her and started counting, but only got to one before she flipped me off.
We got to our knees and she asked if I wanted to give up - she told me to just lay down and she'd pin me and we'd go on with our day. I just shook my head and lunged at her. I grabbed two handfuls of her nightshirt, pulling it over her head, hoping to do the same thing to her that she'd done to me. I hadn't bargained for the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her small B-cups were on full display as the shirt got tangled up in her arms. I stopped to stare in shock, and this gave her time to get the nightshirt off. She saw me looking and took advantage of my distraction to attack with a huge shove. I went flying, coming to rest on my back, and she crawled on top of me before I could get up. She started counting and got to 2 before I managed to come to my senses and kick out. I pushed her away and got to my feet. We both circled warily; Grandma made the first move aiming a slap at my face. I ducked under it and she dropped her hands, lunging at me, grabbing the waistband of my pants. She tried to use her grip to throw me to the ground, but my pants were so baggy she ended up holding them as I basically fell out of them, down to just my boxers. She was just as surprised as I was, and I took the chance to get up as she shook her head and threw the pants away.
I was at a bit of a disadvantage now as I was pitching a rather visible tent (more nerves than anything else I think - although that long look at her bare breasts didn't help). Grandma got a eyeful, raising an eyebrow at me. "Sorry," I mumbled, feeling my face flush.
"Well I guess I'm flattered..."
"We can stop if you want. I mean, if you want to give up."
"I don't. Do you?"
"No -" hardly had the word left my mouth than she charged me, trying to tackle me down to the mat. But I was ready this time and braced myself. Grandma doesn't weigh much and I caught her, wrapping my arms around her in a bearhug, squeezing with all my might, shaking her back and forth. She kicked at me wildly, grunting and gasping, but she couldn't get her legs in the right position to get any good kicks in. When this didn't work she leaned backwards and hit me with a headbutt.
I don't know how to do a good headbutt, and I don't think grandma did either as this seemed to hurt her almost as much as me. In any case I fell down in surprise, with grandma landing awkwardly on top of me.
"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked as she climbed off me. "Are you bleeding?"
"No," I gasped. "I'm fine. I can keep going."
"Good." With that she lifted up her right foot and stomped on my stomach. I groaned, curling up into a ball. Grandma told me to get up if I wanted to keep fighting or she'd pin me right now. Panting, I managed to get up to my knees. She had walked over to me and reached down to grab me, but I surprised her by grabbing her panties and pulling them down to her feet. She stared at me, eyes wide, then reached back and slapped me across the face, wickedly hard, my head turning with the blow. I was knocked down and ended up on the ground laying on my chest. Before I could start getting up again I heard my furious grandmother yelling "Your turn!" as she yanked my boxers off. She started trying to give me a spanking, but I managed to roll over onto my back, frustrating her. She grabbed my hard cock with both hands, squeezing it.
"Grandma, stop!" I screamed. "That hurts!"
"That's the idea!" She bore down even more, drawing a groan of pain from me. "Just lay down and let me pin you!" I grabbed her wrists, pulling them away from my cock. I planted my foot in grandma's stomach and flipped her over the top of my head. This was a little sloppy, but it seemed to work well enough as she went over me, landing with a grunt on her back.
We both got up, facing off totally naked. Grandma was as pissed as I've ever seen her, and I guess I was pretty mad myself. She lunged at my cock and I grabbed her wrists. For a minute we struggled, but I was much stronger than her and started forcing her down. Just as I thought I had her where I wanted her, her right foot shot out, slamming into my stomach. If I'd seen this coming maybe I could have braced or something, but as it was I just groaned and fell down. Grandma crawled on top of me and started counting. I leaned up and she glared down at me in frustration. "Just lay still!" she barked, pushing my shoulders down. She started counting again, but I was strong enough to move her hands and lean up again. I tried to push her off me and get up, but she grapevined my legs, spreading them wide with her own.
We were stalemated: With her grapevine on me I couldn't get her off, but she couldn't hold me down long enough to count a pin. As we struggled against each other the tip of my cock brushed against her pussy lips. This seemed to have given Grandma an idea as she steadied her body above mine. I started up at her, not believing she was really going to do it. She slid her hips down until my crown was at her entrance.
"Do you give up?" she rasped. I shook my head no and she slid down my cock with a moan. "How about now?" I opened my mouth but couldn't find any words as she started fucking me, excruciatingly slowly. I couldn't move my hips at all and it was up to her to set the pace. After a few long, slow strokes she must have enjoyed too much I saw her shake her head and she slid up, doing very short movements, teasing the underside of my head with quick, bucking strokes. Looking back I realize she was making sure I came first. I really had no chance against her experience and in no time at all she had pushed me to the edge. Grandma stared down at me as she quickly finished me, her eyes boring into mine as I started cumming, shooting my load into her pussy as she worked it up and down my shaft. As I finished she slid all the way down, clamping down on my cock with her cunt.
Suffice to say it was easy for her to count me out as I lay under her unable to move with my eyes closed. She finally released the grapevine, sliding up my body until she was sitting on my neck. I opened my eyes to see her looming over me.
"Do you know what's coming now, honey?" I shook my head no. "Well, you made a real mess. You're going to have to clean me up." I tried to shake my had no again, but she had already moved to straddle my head and pressed her pussy into my face, rubbing her juices and my own cum across my nose and mouth.
I lay under her gasping as she rode my face. My cock had deflated rapidly after she made me cum, but got hard again despite my discomfort as I held on for dear life. My grandmother came on my face, grinding her crotch against me as she climaxed. I thought my nose might be broken as she climbed off me, panting. She reached down to help me up; as soon as I was on my feet, she told me that the winner gets to shower first and lumbered out of the room in victory as I went to get some tissues to start cleaning myself up.
I really hoped my mom wasn't going to find out about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment