Monday, January 29, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 1

After our fight, Staci let me know that first, she forgave me (phew!), and second, that she'd like to keep boxing; it seemed to give her a real sense of power, even though she'd lost her only match to date. Carol told us that there was such a thing as tag-team erotic boxing and promised to set us up with a match (and to ref it, although she'd basically just be there to keep anyone from getting injured). Cho volunteered herself and a friend of hers to fight us, but I wanted a chance to actually win our debut, so Carol found us an aunt/niece duo with a 2-3 record. Since we were new to the tag scene we'd be getting a "Jamaican rules" match; one fighter per team in the ring at once, plus a sixty-second double-team allowed on tags. Carol sent over some stills of our opponents to check out.

Joy, the older fighter, was in her mid 40's with a middle of the road singles record - she'd retired from one on one matches to mentor and tag with her niece Lindsay, who was all of 19 years old and had only done two-on-two matches. Joy was pretty solidly built, about 5'6" and 180 pounds, sporting the muscled arms, broad shoulders, and slightly beat-up face of a career bruiser, not to mention a nice set of fat, slightly drooping C cup tits that Staci told me to stop staring at. Despite her soft gut, I had no doubt that Joy could pack a lot of power into her punches.
Her niece Lindsay looked like she was built more for speed, lean and slightly toned; she was about the same height as her aunt, but weighed a good 40 pounds less, her pert pert A-cups looking even smaller next to her aunt's chest.
Out of curiosity I found my eyes drifting around the photos; Joy had a mess of brown curls that looked almost like a lion mane, the effect slightly enhanced by her mouth being open in what looked like a roar in most of the photos.
Lindsay had the same dark brown hair, but her was styled into a asymmetrical pixie cut, almost covering her left eye . Her face looked a lot like her aunt's - they had the same grey-green eyes and pursed lips - but Lindsay's face was young and shallow where Joy's was filled out and slightly chubby.
In the pictures both fighters had matching gear - royal purple was the primary color on their trunks, gloves, and boots, trimmed in gold, along with gold bootlaces. Apparently Staci had noticed this while I was busy ogling our opponent's topless bodies as she suggested we get our own matching outfits.
We did, settling on Staci sporting pink shorts, gloves, and boots trimmed with white, topped off with a white silk robe featuring her name in sparkling pink on the back. I had the same in blue (cobalt gloves, trunks, and boots with white trim, and a new white silk robe, my name in blue across the back). This stuff wasn't cheap, but I had to admit it it was high quality - we sure looked the part, if nothing else.
We were also fighting in a nicer gym - this one, over on Pine Street, was much cleaner, and had a full camera setup. (Lindsay's mom was apparently going to watch the recording later - the other team spent a lot of time posing for them, and at one point Joy said "I promised your mom we'd win," ruffling her niece's hair with her glove. Staci just rolled her eyes.)

At the start of the match both teams set out the vets first (and it was weird thinking of myself as a veteran) - I touched gloves with Joy and Carol rang the bell to start the fight.
Joy came at me aggressively right off the bat; I'm guessing she thought that with her experience advantage over me she'd be able to go in for a quick knockout. I weathered her initial furious attack for 20 or 30 seconds (I know it doesn't sound long, but try making sure every punch an experienced boxer is throwing at you fails to connect!) before she left enough of an opening for a counter.
I couldn't get much power behind my punch, but as it sank into Joy's soft tummy I saw her eyes go wide with shock. It felt like hitting a heavy bag, and operating on instinct from endless practice I launched a followup combo of jabs to her face, knocking her guard away, adding more power with each punch until I turned her head with a finishing right cross. I think Joy had underestimated me - I guess understandably as I was bulking up slowly and still looked more like a beanpole than a real boxer.
Despite my lack of muscle mass, I'd gotten my whole body into that last hit, and I could tell Joy was winded. I pressed my advantage, chasing Joy as she backed up, hoping for a knockdown. She had good enough instincts that even dazed she managed to keep me from inflicting serious damage - but at the price of letting me back her into the ropes, which put her in a very dangerous position. She hid behind her guard, covering her head and chest with both hands, and I couldn't get past her gloves there - but she left her midsection vulnerable, and I started pounding lefts and rights into her breadbasket. Lindsay was pleading with her aunt as I worked her over. Joy tried to mount a counter-offensive, but a right between her legs put a stop to that, and I could tell from her pained stance she was having trouble staying on her feet.
In a singles match I'd have been content to keep Joy here and wear her down - for once not having rounds was working in my favor - but she managed to start edging along the ropes towards her corner, where she'd be able to tag out. I had a choice of trying to stop her, which would involve clinching with her, or letting her work her way over there while I kept punishing her gut. I chose the second option, figuring it was no fun knocking her out so quick, and that Staci would want a chance to get in the match. Just to be sure, though, I kept digging rights and lefts into her stomach until she got close enough for Lindsay to reach out and tap her aunt's shoulder.
As soon as Lindsay tagged I backed up quickly, well aware that if I got caught in their corner for the double team, I might not make it out alive. As it turned out I had nothing to be worried about as Joy barely managed to crawl out to the ring apron, holding her stomach and groaning. Behind me I heard Staci calling for a tag and I retreated to our corner, not taking my eyes off Lindsay. Stace reached through the ropes and we tagged. I took my spot on the apron, trying not to let my nerves get the best of me as my girlfriend closed with her opponent.

If Staci was anywhere as nervous as I was, she wasn't showing it; she closed with Lindsay and they started feeling each other out. Staci got in the first really good hit as she plastered Lindsay with a quick left hook to the midsection. In response Lindsay's gloves dropped, and although Joy barked at her to get them back up, it was too late as Staci ripped a right-left-right combo into Lindsay's face. Lindsay went down on her butt, stunned. Staci came over to our corner and kissed me as Carol counted, but Lindsay was back on her feet by three. Staci went back out to face her opponent and walked right into a hard left to the face. Lindsay started hooking punches into her tits and Staci wailed, trying without success to cover up and push her opponent away. Lindsay bent her over with a nasty right straight into her stomach, then stepped in and used a headlock takedown on my girlfriend, flipping her down to the mat. Carol came over and issued a warning both fighters ignored as Lindsay lay on top of Staci, holding the headlock with her left arm, raining punches on the top of Staci's head. Stace managed to get her gloves up over her face and Lindsay reached down towards her feet, hooking one of Staci's flailing legs like she was pinning her in a wrestling match. I can only guess that Lindsay either forgot this isn't the WWE or was trying to hold her still enough to get some punches in, but either way Staci started hitting Lindsay in the back, forcing her opponent to break the headlock. Lindsay rolled off and climbed to her feet, walking over to her corner and conferring with her aunt while Staci slowly got up.
They decided not to tag and both fighters closed. Staci was covering her reddening tits, and she managed to prevent Lindsay from landing any hits on them; to my eye she left her guard a little too open over her head and tummy, but Lindsay didn't seem to notice, coming in with a telegraphed series of jabs that Staci blocked. My partner's counter-punch was a little off target, almost bouncing off Lindsay's side and leaving her exposed. Lindsay socked her in the jaw and Staci covered her head and stepped back. I thought she was in big trouble, but she managed to keep a frustrated Lindsay at bay, jabbing at her face every time Lindsay tried to close. Joy shouted for her niece to get Staci into their corner, and Lindsay made a good attempt, but to my relief Staci had enough ring sense to stay out of the danger zone. Seeing that this was getting nowhere Joy called for a tag.
Lindsay touched gloves with her aunt and Joy came right at Staci, forgoing the double team in her zeal to be at my girlfriend. Stace flicked a quick jab that Joy ducked, and I watched in horror as Joy drove her fist right through the holes in Staci's defense Lindsay had missed - the older fighter ripped a jab combo to Staci's stomach, most of the hits landing square on her waistband, drawing Staci's hands down and leaving her open for a hard right hook that landed square on Staci's jaw. She turned with the impact, taking a stuttering half-step, then going down on one knee. Before Carol could start counting, Joy punched Staci hard in the back of the head, and my girl went down on her chest with a splat.
I seethed as Joy reached down and peeled Staci's trunks off, hooking the big thumbs of the gloves around the waistband and whipping them off like an old pro. Staci rolled over as Carol walked up and slowly started counting. I locked eyes with Joy, just the hint of a smile on her face as Staci groaned and started getting up. Carol gave her a standing eight count and waved the fighters on.
Staci looked quite pissed and charged Joy. She wasn't quite swinging wildly, but her punches lacked the precision to get past Joy's guard, and the older fighter waited for a wild punch, then stopped Staci short with a uppercut to the stomach. Staci gasped and stepped back, her gloves too low, leaving her wide open for Joy's followup head-hunting combo. She started with a left jab to the jaw and worked up to a right cross that put Staci down on her back. Joy sat down on her opponent's stomach and started laying punches into Staci's head, smacking her face one way and then the other. Carol came up behind Joy and pulled her off - not quickly enough for my taste - but it looked like the damage was done; Staci barely beat the count and looked dangerously wobbly when she got to her feet. I called for a tag and she backed into our corner, turning to bump gloves with me.
Joy started backing towards her own corner as I climbed between the ropes. I toyed with the idea of trying to cut Joy off and punish her during our allotted sixty seconds, but Staci looked like she could barely stand, and I waved her out of the ring. She blew me a kiss for luck and climbed out as I squared off against Joy.
I have to admit that at this point I underestimated Joy as she'd underestimated me; I came at her hoping to repeat my earlier success weathering her assault and punishing her for a missed punch, but I rapidly found myself losing ground under a rain of jabs and quick hooks, too busy dodging and dancing to take any return shots. We'd met in the middle of the ring and I didn't have a great deal of space to work with; the image of Joy trapping me on the ropes as I had with her flashed in front of my eyes and I started trying to go around her. She blocked a lunge to the left, but I pivoted quickly and got past her on the right.
I don't know if this was her plan all along or my ring sense failed me, but as we squared off again I realized with a start that Joy had now cut me off from the rest of the ring; my back was pointed towards her corner. I tried to make another move around her, but this was the obvious play and she got in my way, sinking the point of her elbow into my stomach. I gagged and had to lean against her to avoid falling down. She clinched me, her arms locking mine against my body, then started pushing me towards her niece. Before I could even try to brace my feet we were there, my back hitting the padded ringpost.
I thought for sure they were going to tag, but Joy just held me helpless as Lindsay fumbled with my trunks. I shot Carol a pleading look, but Lindsay had my shorts down around my ankles before Carol arrived and told Joy to either tag her niece or break. Joy nodded at Lindsay, who made the tag, and Carol started counting, slowly. Joy released the clinch, but before I could move my arms Lindsay wrapped me up in a full nelson. I was hard despite myself as Joy pressed against me, her soft bare tits rubbing my chest. She fit my cock between her silk-covered legs, then began moving her hips back and forth; I groaned despite myself, the warm, smooth pressure of Joy's soft inner thighs and the cool silk making a wonderful sensation. She started grunting each time her hips smacked into mine, torturing me with pleasure. I leaned against Lindsay, leaking pre-cum that stained Joy's trunks. Just to make things worse Lindsay was keeping up a stream of dirty talk into my ear, taunting and teasing me about how I couldn't last and shouldn't even try.
As Carol hit 30, Joy switched positions, coming to my left side, fitting my cock into the hole on her right glove. I bit down a moan as it slid all the way. Joy started gloving me, clearly looking to get me to finish before the double-team ran out. Her purple glove was a blur, but I held on, sweating and panting, clinching my stomach muscles as I tried to endure.

I made it, barely; Carol came in and made a frustrated Joy leave off. Lindsay still had the full nelson on, but I used this to my advantage, leaning forwards and flipping her over my back. The hold broke and Lindsay screamed in surprise, hitting the mat hard as Carol had to hold Joy back from attacking me. I made a mad dash for our corner, but Lindsay lashed out with her leg and tripped me as I ran past. I went down awkwardly on my side next to Lindsay, who took advantage of Carol's distraction to slam her right knee into my face. I rolled over onto my back, stunned. Carol turned at the sound of Lindsay's knee cracking into my nose, turning too slow to see the move itself, but in time to come over and start counting me out. Lindsay shoved her away, then rolled me onto my chest. She put her foot on the back of my head, pressing my face into the mat. "Kiss the canvas, loser!" she howled.
I managed to get up to my knees (made no easier by her boot still pressing into my head) by four, then my feet by eight. I was in bad shape and knew I needed to tag as Carol waved us on. I was in a bad spot, with Lindsay between me and our corner; I hoped my experience edge would be enough to let me past her.
It wasn't. I was too hurt and tired to execute my plan, only getting halfway around Lindsay before she wrapped her arms around me and wrestled me down to the mat. I guess by now I should have been used to the rules not being enforced, but for some reason I still expected Carol to call a foul or break us up; instead she just came over and watched us as Lindsay kept me in a bearhug. Staci was calling for a foul with no luck, and I only escaped as Lindsay broke the hold and drew her arm back for a punch. She took just a bit too long and I slammed a quick left into her face - I couldn't get much power behind it, but I guess it surprised Lindsay as she was knocked over on her back.
We both got up, but Lindsay made it to her feet first, and before I could get my gloves up she ran at me and gave me a huge shove. I went flying backwards - straight into Lindsay and Joy's corner.
I wanted to scream in frustration as Lindsay charged in and tagged her aunt. I threw a wild punch at her head, trying to back her off, but she slipped it and countered with a hard hit to my stomach. She drove me back into the corner as Joy climbed into the ring. Carol came over and slowly started counting the sixty second double team. Joy and Lindsay pulled me out of the corner, Joy slipping behind me and holding my arms at my sides and yelling for Lindsay to "Glove him!"
She obliged, pressing against me and fitting my dick into the hole in her glove. She started pumping me, roughly, trying to get me to cum as quick as possible. It was going to be torture getting to sixty seconds. Lindsay laughed as I groaned in pleasure, trash talking me and telling me to just cum as the supple, buttery leather slid up and down my shaft. Joy leaned forward, her tits mushrooming against my back, and started sucking on my neck as her niece worked my cock.
I did everything I knew of to hold on; it felt like hours before Carol even called 30, and by 50 I was sure I was going to lose it. I kept my eyes open and stared across the ring at a pissed Staci, and I really think that's the only thing that let me hold on. Somehow I did, and at sixty Carol ordered Lindsay off, who gave me one last stroke that almost finished me there. Instead of releasing me, Joy lifted me up and slammed me to the mat chest-first, only releasing the full nelson as Carol started counting. Considering that my rock-hard prick had been all of two seconds from the point of no return, getting it slammed into the mat hurt as much as it probably sounds like, and I counted myself lucky to be able to stumble up to my feet by eight. My only lucky break was that Carol had made Lindsay back off, and I was able to charge into our corner and tag my girlfriend in.

As I stepped outside the ring and slumped against the ringpost Staci came in like an avenging angel, pouncing on a unprepared Lindsay, driving her back with punch after punch. Lindsay mounted a futile, frantic defense, trying to push Staci away or clinch with her, eating lefts and rights to the head any time she came too close. One particularly vicious tit punch slammed Lindsay's small left breast into her ribs, dropping her defenses totally as she let out a sob, one purple glove covering her chest. Staci put all of her power into an uppercut that laid Lindsay out flat on her back. She didn't even stir as Carol counted her out.
With shocking speed we'd scored our first knockout and Staci raised her gloves over her head, soaking in my cheering and applause. Carol called for a quick break, making sure Lindsay was okay and helping her back to her corner. Staci came over to me, pulling me over the ropes for a quick kiss. She broke it off as Carol summoned her to the center of the ring to finish the match.
Joy had stormed out of the other team's corner, and it looked for a second like the two fighters were going to kill each other, but Staci's adrenaline high had just ended and she only managed a too-slow hook before she started taking a ferocious beating from a furious Joy. I yelled for a tag but Staci couldn't get near our corner as Joy was pounding her like a heavy bag, slamming punch after punch into Staci's face, chest, and stomach. Joy floored her with a heavy right to the temple, then pushed Carol away as she came in to count. Joy rolled Staci onto her back, kicking her legs apart, then landed a punch right between her legs.
Staci sat up with a scream, just to have Joy put her back down with a crushing hook. I couldn't control myself and started climbing through the ropes. Carol came over and pressed me back. Over her shoulder I saw that Joy had sat down on Staci's stomach and was laying punches into my limp girlfriend's face. I turned Carol around and she went over to break it up, but the damage was already done; Staci didn't move as Joy stripped her trunks off, and barely stirred as Carol started counting her. Joy apparently wanted to hurt her more as she shoved Carol away a few times, forcing the count to restart, but it was clear that Stace was done for, and Joy finally let Carol count her out as my blood boiled.
As soon as the "Knockout!" had left Carol's lips I was through the ropes, coming at Joy. The tables seemed to be turned now as Joy's own adrenaline burst was over; she was covered in a thick sheen of sweat, panting, and to my eye, barely able to keep her gloves up as we closed. She came at me and went for my crotch, throwing a too-slow right I pushed out of the way. In return I launched a combo into her chest, smacking her big tits around as she howled. I followed that up with a right to her soft tummy, drawing a deep moan. She tried to clinch, but I punched her right in the mouth, turning her away from me. She bent over and I went down on one knee, launching an uppercut between her legs.
That put Joy down on her face, and I didn't lose any time working her trunks down to her ankles, then off. Carol came up and started counting; a groaning Joy made it up by eight.
My opponent was wrecked, far too slow to effectively fight back as I came in and started slamming punches into her face. Despite how beat up she was I figured her well-padded body could take a lot of punishment, so I went headhunting, throwing stomach and crotch shots in to pull her sluggish guard down when necessary, and giving her tits a good working over just for revenge.
Joy was backing up under my assault, and before she got knocked out she ended up with her back to the ropes. This time she had nobody to tag, let alone the stamina to escape; I draped her arms over the top ropes and really let loose, ripping punch after un-answered punch into her. One particularly hard right to her stomach bent her over and she came off the ropes, falling to her knees. I put one glove under her chin and tilted her head up, our eyes locking. "Don't move," I growled. I pushed my hips forward, the tip of my cock rubbing against her lips. I pushed it in to her warm mouth and started fucking her face.
Joy was beyond resisting and just kneeled there submissively as I hammered my dick in and out, spit dripping down her chin after a few strokes. I put my gloves behind her head and started doing short strokes, only taking my rod half out before plunging it back in. I threw my head back, losing myself in pleasure. I went beyond the point of no return, cumming down Joy's throat, still humping her mouth. Joy gagged as I came, but I didn't care; I pulled my dick out and she coughed up a mix of spit and jizz. I rubbed the head of my cock over her face, liberally smearing more of my cum and her spit. Then I forced her down to the mat for the obligatory ten count. I put my foot on Joy's face, arms high in the air as Carol counted the victory.

Staci had recovered enough to come out and hug me, then Carol held up both our arms and declared us the winners. We were entitled to get off on the losers (you wouldn't want to drain your energy getting off during the match; apparently if you knocked out one boxer and then lost the match, you were just straight up out of luck), and Carol summoned a beaten Lindsay and Joy to the middle of the ring.
We went for Joy first, laying her down on her back. Staci sat on her face while I went between her legs. I hefted her thick thighs up on my shoulders and started fucking her while Staci ground her pussy against Joy's face. Being that close to my girlfriend vocally getting off didn't help my endurance, nor did the sloppy kiss she pulled me into. When Staci broke the kiss she leaned back and started playing with her clit.
I don't know if Joy came, but it was impossible not to notice Staci's climax, her hips pressing into Joy's face as she cried out in pleasure. Belatedly I picked up the pace, hoping to match her, but I was less sensitive than usual after cumming once. Staci finished and came down, still seated on Joy's face. She started egging me on, leaning down for a better look as I kept hammering Joy. With her encouragement I didn't last much longer, flying over the edge and cumming deep in Joy's pussy as Staci chanted for me to "fill up that fat old cunt".
Finished, I pulled out and spared Joy a glance as Staci gingerly climbed off - Joy was as beaten as anyone I've ever seen, her face coated in her sweat and drool, my cum, and Staci's juices. For extra measure some of my jizz was leaking out of her hairy pussy as Staci posed over her.
Next up was Lindsay, who had her arms crossed defiantly. Staci went and got a toy from our ring bag - a strap-on dildo, eight inches long and the same hot pink as her ring gear. Carol helped her into it, and Staci walked to the middle of the ring and had me lay down. She pushed a scared Lindsay down on top of me and went behind us, getting on her knees and giving Lindsay's butt a slap.
I lined my cock up with Lindsay's pussy, holding her hips still as I trust up into her. Lindsay moaned, wrapping her arms around me and hanging on as I started slowly fucking her. I had only gotten a few strokes in when Staci started rubbing her strapon up against Lindsay's butthole. I bottomed out in Lindsay and stayed there as Staci worked the dildo up Lindsay's ass. Then we really started going at her; I had a brief idea of matching strokes with Staci, but this was a little bit of an advanced maneuver for our first time, and I just started fucking Lindsay for my own pleasure. Having cum twice, I'd lost a good bit of sensitivity, but Lindsay pressing her naked, sweaty body against me didn't help, and neither did her hanging her head so her lips were right next to my ear as she emitted a long string of soft moans as we fucked her ass and pussy.
I spared a thought for her mom watching this on tape; I idly wondered if she was going to fast-forward this part. Staci was holding Lindsay's hips securely and I loosed my grip up, concentrating on giving Lindsay long, slow thrusts. Lindsay had gone limp, but she briefly came to life in a slow-building orgasm; her grip on my torso got tighter, the low panting breaths slipping out of her mouth raising up into a fevered scream as she raised her head. Her pussy flexed tight around my cock, and I felt Staci grabbing one of my hands, squeezing it tight as I went over the edge myself, hilting in Lindsay as I spurted into her cunt.
The moment seemed to last for quite a long time; Staci's hand wrapped in mine, Lindsay's howl of pleasure, an explosion of ecstasy and release as I shot my load. Then it ended in a second, my cock popping out of Lindsay as she totally collapsed on top of me, Staci left kneeling as Lindsay fell off the strapon. I took a breath and then pushed Lindsay off me gently. Staci helped me to my feet and we posed in victory, sealing it with a kiss.
We were on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment