Monday, February 5, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 2

After our debut Carol let us know we'd attracted some attention from other tag teams. As our manager she passed on what she felt were the best three and let us pick. It wasn't easy; they all looked good. For the time being, we picked a team called the Black Widows for our next match - but Carol told me that before she'd agree to us having another bout we'd have to undergo some special training. This turned out to be a crude milking machine she hooked me into; I was tied to a post, matched with a piston that had one of her old boxing gloves on it, set to work my cock over. After strapping Staci into a similar contraption (cuffed to a post with a big magic wand vibrator buzzing away on her pussy and two tiny vibrating disks taped over her nipples), Carol told us both to hold out as long as we could; I made it to 3:42 while Staci lasted a hair over five minutes.
This was our Friday nights for the next month as we trained (and did more traditional boxing drills the rest of the week - Staci was coming along really well and almost wore out her speedbag.) Carol said she wanted us to both double our times, and we hadn't quite gotten there after four weeks, but we were both itching for a match and Carol booked us one at the nice gym over on Pine.
When I got a look at our opponents up close I was having second thoughts about our selection. The Black Widows are two MILFs named Yuka and Diana who had aged out of singles fights but were, embarrassingly, both in better shape than me and my girlfriend, even at twice our ages. Yuka was ripped, sporting a wonderfully defined six-pack to match her sleek, tightly muscled arms. She'd sprayed herself down with water before the match, her dark skin already shining under the lights. (I'd forgotten how dark Japanese women could get; I watched a lot of Japanese adult movies, and they always had very light-skinned actresses.) At five six I at least had some height on her. Aside from being in great shape she was nothing special appearance wise, with tiny, perky A-cups and a plain face under heavy bangs. The back of her hair was up in a ponytail; I made a note to use it as a handle to fuck her mouth if we won.
Her partner Diana was a little bit heavier (150 pounds or so), shorter (five four), and darker (a few shades deeper brown), looking like she was going more for power than speed; her big arms made her look quite dangerous, and if her stomach was just starting to bulge over the waist of her her black trunks, she still was in great shape for a woman her age. Her large, drooping D cups looked like the only weak spot on her, which I filed away for later. She was a little prettier than Yuka, although still not much to write home about - her big brown eyes and large mouth were set in her round face, framed by her long dark hair, which reached down just past her shoulders in a simple, straight cut. Her skin was very shiny - where Yuka had sprayed herself with water, it looked like Diana had oiled herself up; I wasn't sure what the idea behind this was, but I guessed it was to make her tits more dangerous if she managed to get them around my cock.
We didn't have much of a strategy for this fight - I'd go out first and we'd see where the match developed. The other team sent Diana out first. We opened by feeling each other out; I definitely had a reach advantage, but I found out the hard way that Diana had quite a bit of power in her punches as she landed the first good hit of the fight, a darting left that landed in my stomach after I'd over-extended myself trying to break her guard. I managed to recover, stepping back and fending her off as I caught my breath. I quickly found we were about evenly matched; I had reach and speed, but she had power and experience. We traded the advantage, me coming in and ringing her up with a four-hit body combo, ending with a right hook to the chest that sent her big tit flying as she screamed in pain. I tried to follow up but she backed me off with a furious series of power punches I had to give ground to avoid. I waited for my moment (you can't just throw knockout bombs for too long), and sure enough Diana slipped up, overcommiting just a little too much to a left hook she hoped to break my guard with. I slipped the punch and got her in return with a left to the stomach - a quick little punch, with just enough power behind it to stop Diana in her tracks. I got her with a followup right to the jaw, stunning her long enough for me to land a quick body combo, my gloves smacking into her stomach as she backed up, fruitlessly trying to hold me off and catch her breath. I finished the combo with a hard right hook, popping my hips and getting as much power as I could behind it.
Diana went down on one knee, holding her stomach and gagging. Carol came in and gave Diana a standing eight count. I could tell Diana was hurting and was ready to finish her off, but her partner called for a tag.

What to do? I could either chase Diana, try to cut her off from the ring and finish her, or let her go - chasing her was dangerous; if she boxed me in and made the tag, I'd be at her team's mercy. So I let her go, a little reluctantly, heading over to my own corner.
Staci asked if I wanted to tag out but I shook my head, still feeling pretty fresh. (One thing I'll say for boxing without rounds - you get in shape real quick.) Staci kissed my cheek for luck and I put up my gloves, coming out of the corner to square off with Yuka.

We squared off and I guess I'd gotten used to fighting a slightly slower opponent in Diana as her partner's lightening speed caught me off guard. Before I knew what was happening Yuka had weaved away from my tentative opening jab and slammed her own quick punch into my face, turning the first blow in a quick combo when I couldn't back her off. Disorientated, I covered up and retreated, but she followed me and dug a hard right into my stomach. I threw a big left at her head, but she ducked under it and hit me again, her target moving down so her glove landed right on my waistband. I groaned and she turned my head with a hard left, almost knocking me down. She slapped away a sloppy left hook - I just couldn't back her off. In desperation I clinched, squeezing her as hard as I could. Carol made us break it up, making us separate before restarting the match.
I put my gloves up, vowing that I was going to keep Yuka at arm's length - she was just too fast for me up close. I was able to execute this plan for a little while - Yuka clearly wanted to close with me, but after walking into a straight punch that pancaked her little left tit into her ribcage, she was much more cautious about trying to come in on me. The fight developed into a duel to see if my reach advantage could win out over her experience. We traded quick hits for a few minutes, mostly dodged or taken on the gloves; neither one of us wanted to put too much behind a punch and get over-exposed, as we both had a healthy respect for the other fighter's ability to deal out damage. Staci, either getting bored or thinking she could do better, started calling for a tag. Not taking my eyes off my opponent I backed toward my corner. Yuka stood glaring with her gloves on her hips as Staci made the tag, sliding between the middle ropes as I held them open for her.
Yuka didn't tag out and the women squared off. I have to hand it to Staci that she was probably better suited here with her speed. Staci went on the offensive, unleashing a measured attack, dancing around Yuka and probing her defenses. Yuka moved much less, turning to stay facing Staci head on, but mostly blocking and dodging the incoming punches, looking for a chance to strike back.
It was just a matter of time before one fighter made a mistake. Unfortunately Staci slipped up first, darting in with a quick jab trying to get over the top of Yuka's guard. Yuka blocked the hit and Staci was a half-step too slow retreating as Yuka slammed a punch into her solar plexus. Staci gasped and froze, and her opponent punished her with a face-busting combo, the last hit a wicked right that slammed into Staci's mouth. Staci lifted her gloves too high, leaving her stomach open for a left that left her reeling, trying to take a deep breath and get her guard back up. She was just a hair too slow as Yuka slammed a overhand right into the side of her head. Staci cried out in shock and went down to one knee.
Carol came over to count, giving panting Staci a standing eight count. I yelled something encouraging as Carol backed off and waved the fighters on. Yuka struck first, backing Staci up with a barrage of quick punches. I don't know if the hit to the head had stunned her a little more than I thought or if Yuka was just a better boxer, but Staci couldn't get a counter out. As she got near the ropes she realized she was running out of room. I called for her to tag, but Yuka had gotten herself between Staci and me; Staci tried to go around her only to get nailed with a left to the stomach. She tried to back Yuka off with a big left, but it was too slow; Yuka went under it and peppered Staci's tits with hard punches. Staci covered her chest, leaving her bruising stomach open for a hard right that knocked her down. My girlfriend curled up in a ball, holding herself and gasping as Carol came over to count.
I have to give it to her, she made it up - Carol had to ask if she wanted to continue as Staci could barely stand, covering her stomach with her left glove. Staci just nodded and the fight continued.
Unfortunately Yuka was still between Staci and the safety of our corner. It looked like the older fighter smelled blood as she started backing Staci up, looking to trap my girlfriend in her own corner when Yuka and her partner could double-team her. I knew Stace wouldn't make it out of there alive and pleaded with her to tag; but to no avail. Yuka worked Staci backwards until my girlfriend's back hit the ringpost. Diana reached over the ropes to tag Staci and the legal 60 second doubleteam started.
Diana quickly wrapped her arms up with Staci's own, getting my girl in a full nelson, leaving her helpless as Yuka came in for the attack. I was very grateful for Carol making us do orgasm training as Yuka leaned in and frenched Staci. Then she leaned down, flicking her tongue over Staci's left breast. My girlfriend groaned as Yuka licked and sucked on her hard pink nipples, switching from left to right and back again as Carol counted excruciatingly slowly. Yuka added her glove, pressing it between Staci's legs, rubbing her pussy through her trunks. At Carol's count of fifteen (felt like fifteen minutes), Yuka pulled Staci's trunks down, then got on her knees, leaning forward and licking her pussy. 
Staci's eyes rolled back in her head and I knew at that moment she was done for. She sagged in Diana's grip, totally helpless as Yuka demolished any remaining resistance. It was a long time until 60; when Carol finally ordered a break, Yuka stood up, and I could see Staci's juices liberally coating the lower half of her opponent's face. Diana had to let Staci go, and my girlfriend hadn't cum yet, but it looked like it was too late anyway - Staci was mighty wobbly, with her face flushed as she was barely able to stand on spaghetti legs.
I yelled at Staci to get out of the corner so that Yuka couldn't just tag Diana back in (there was no way in hell she would survive another double team without cumming hard enough to end the match); In a daze, she took a stumbling step out of the corner, right into her opponent, who laid Staci out with a vicious combo ending in a knockout right hook.

Staci hit the mat on her back with a pathetic groan. Carol came over to count, but Yuka pushed her away and started dragging Staci back towards her corner. This was too much for me - I started climbing between the ropes to put a stop to this. Carol sprinted over and pushed me back, telling me to stay out of the fucking ring. Over her shoulder I could see that it was too late anyway; Yuka was just waiting for Carol to turn around to make the tag and seal Staci's doom with another double-team session. With a heavy sigh I let Carol shove me out of the ring. Sure enough Yuka touched gloves with Diana, who came between the ropes to finish off my girlfriend. Yuka reached over the ropes to hold Staci in a full nelson and Diana basically picked up where her partner had left off. She kneeled in front of Staci, leaning forward and blowing on her pussy. Staci shivered in anticipation and Diana went in for the kill, burying her face in my girlfriend's crotch.
Staci made it to 23 before she came, letting out a high scream of pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head, writhing in Yuka's grip as Diana's lips and tongue forced her to cum. Yuka released her arms and Staci collapsed into a sweaty pile of limbs. A victorious Diana nudged her over onto her back, stepping away as Carol came in and counted Staci out.
Knowing I had no chance, I stepped between the ropes. Diana turned to face me with a shit-eating grin, her face still slick with my girlfriend's juices. As we squared up I at least harbored hope I could put Diana away. I started well, fresh and rested, able to use my speed to come in and put a surprised Diana on the defensive, raining blows on her as she covered up. I nailed her with a quick uppercut to the stomach and she sank to her knees, gasping and holding her gut as Carol came over to count.
Diana was back on her feet by six. Yuka was calling for a tag, and I knew that if Diana managed to get it, I'd really be sunk - they could just keep tagging out, wearing me down until they could finish me off. I tried to cut her off from her corner, but Diana had great ring sense and we ended up dancing around each other, neither of us willing to commit too fully to an attack. Diana threw a quick jab combo I blocked and came in for a clinch. She pulled me up against her, her big, soft tits pressing against my bare chest. I tried to push her away by the shoulders, but I couldn't get a good angle. She got one of her feet behind my right leg and pushed and we both went down, Diana landing on top of me. I tried to push her off but she surprised me with a kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth. By the time Carol pulled Diana off me I was quite dazed, and Diana scampered back to her corner before I was able to get up.
Yuka tagged in as I tried to shake off the cobwebs. We squared off and she quickly brought me back to reality with a punishing combo of jabs to the jaw, smacking my head left and right as she built power with each punch, bending me over with a straight left that had me gagging. She got me in a headlock and walked me across the ring. I tried to push her away, cursing my gloves, but it was too late - Yuka backed me straight into her corner.
Diana reached through the ropes and pulled my trunks down. Yuka stood me up, her partner grabbing my arms over the top rope and getting me in a full nelson. Diana pulled me towards her, my back pressing into the padded ringpost. Yuka pressed her body into mine, her eyes locked on me as she slipped my cock into the smooth, soft hole on her boxing glove. I groaned, trying and failing to break Diana's solid full nelson. Yuka started gloving me with her right hand. Carol came over to count and I tried to focus on nothing but making that 60 count. Yuka must have known what I was doing as she conversationally told me I might as well give up - "You can't get out of this, you know." I only managed a grunt in return, trying to hold on as long as I could. At first Yuka worked me over with long, slow, unhurried strokes; as Carol kept counting she started speeding up bit by bit, just a hair faster after every three or four pumps. She kept building speed as I held on, until her glove was flying up and down my cock. Carol was only at thirty-eight and I went into the zone, concentrating on nothing but not cumming. Yuka wasn't making it any easier on me, leaning her face in close to mine and panting at me as she worked my dick.
I had focused in a little too much as I snapped back to attention at Carol's count of sixty. Diana released my arms and Yuka pulled her glove off my unit. I madly scrambled to get out of the corner, but Yuka brought me up short with a hard hit to the stomach. My back was still pressed against the ringpost and her glove sunk deep into my gut as I let out a gagging moan. Yuka cooly reached over my head to tag Diana as I struggled to breathe. I managed to get on my feet in time to face Diana, but I was terribly winded and without too much trouble she just pushed me back into her corner with her own body. I felt Yuka behind me outside the ring grabbing my arms and I knew I was finished.
As Yuka held me in place Diana got on her knees in front of me. She fit my achingly hard cock  between her big, oiled breasts and started titfucking me, flicking her tongue against the head of my cock, using her gloves to push her boobs together as they slid up and down my shaft. I knew when I was beaten - Diana was a pro at this and after Yuka's gloving my stamina was just about gone. I made it to seventeen before it was too much. I slumped in Yuka's grip, crying out in pleasure as I started cumming. Diana opened her mouth wide as I shot my load, most of my cum going in her mouth but some hitting her in the face or dribbling down into the valley of her tits.
Yuka let go of me and I slowly sank down in the corner. Diana, her face and chest still dripping with my cum, grabbed me and roughly pulled me up to my feet. Her gloves flashed into my face, and I tried to take a stumbling backstep. There was nowhere to go - not that it mattered as Diana laid me out with, well, I'm actually not sure what she hit me with,  but the important thing was that there was no way I was getting up. In a daze I heard Carol counting me out.
The match was over and Staci re-entered the ring as the winners shed their boxing gloves. Yuka dragged me to the center of the mat and they laid Staci down too, positioning us so that the tops of our heads were just barely touching. Diana sat down on my face, her body pointing away from my feet, and Yuka did the same to Staci so that both victorious fighters were facing each other. Yuka and Diana started kissing and playing with each other's tits as they used me and my girlfriend as sex toys, rubbing their cunts into our faces. I laid there and just waited for it to be over, my cock uncomfortably hard in the cool air as our vanquishers enjoyed themselves.
After getting each other off (Diana slightly first, then Yuka), it looked like they weren't quite done with us - Diana asked Yuka if she wanted to "race". I was made to lay flat on my back while Staci was pushed onto her hands and knees, her body over mine in a 69 position. Yuka held Staci's hair so that my girlfriend's face was right in front of my dick, then reached between us and started jerking me off with quick, rough strokes.
Diana for her part was behind Staci and started fingering her. I had a great view of her finger-fucking my girlfriend's pussy, which was hovering inches from my face. Staci and I just held on; I wasn't sure if whoever came first would be punished or what, but I wanted to try and last. Unfortunately Yuka's soft, strong hands were really doing a number on my cock. In what I admit is an act of treachery I leaned up and started sucking on Staci's clit. Diana laughed (not unkindly - I was helping her, after all) as Staci's moan of pleasure dropped a few octaves. Not to be outdone Yuka used her handful of Staci's hair to push my girlfriend's mouth down around my cock.
In my small victory for the day Staci came first, neither me nor Diana letting up as she started cumming hard. With an annoyed grunt Yuka started moving her hand even faster over my cock, but she'd lost - Staci's climax was long and loud, her groaning scream coming out even around my dick in her mouth. As she came down with ragged panting Diana popped her fingers out, and I laid my head back. Staci could no longer hold herself up and her pussy, sopping with juices, pressed against my face as she flopped against my body. Yuka pulled Staci's head up and pointed the tip right at Staci's gasping mouth. She finished me a few seconds later, not letting up as I started cumming. Staci barely flinched as my first string of jizz hit her in the face, with Yuka not stopping until her face and hair were coated with my load.
That's how Staci looks in the pictures - punch-drunk and covered in cum. I didn't look too better myself, and our victorious opponents were sure to get some great glamour shots of themselves posed over us. The last one was totally staged - me and Staci on our knees, our heads pressing together, looking like we're holding each other up in defeat and Yuka and Diana stand to one side flexing.
We were all tied up at 1-1, and we couldn't wait for our next match.

No comments:

Post a Comment