Monday, March 12, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 7

Our new personas caught some attention - we found ourselves challenged by two sisters going by Anna and Elsa, apparently cosplaying as the heroines from a Disney movie. Staci made me watch the movie Frozen, and I'm not sure it really helped. (Catchy songs, though!)
The girls weren't actually named Anna and Elsa (real names Gretchen and Camille), but I'm just going to call them that from here on out. The sisters were just a little older than us - 26 and 24. Elsa was of course the older sister, a 5'10" or so willowy blonde sporting tiny tits with small pink nipples and no butt. I guessed she hadn't been doing this too long from her noodle-thin arms and lack of stomach muscles, but if you didn't look too close, she did resemble cartoon Elsa at first glace; she'd at least nailed the hairstyle, a blonde braid that hung below her boobs, and her face didn't look terribly far off. She was outfitted with light blue gloves and trunks, with her silk shorts sporting a icicle pattern around the bottom, and her gloves covered in a glittery snowflake motif.
Anna was shorter and thicker than her sister, 5'7" or so and maybe 155 pounds with wide hips, fat little tits, and much bigger arms than her sister. She'd likewise nailed the hairstyle, two braids that came down just past her chest, and even had the white streak that cartoon Anna sported for most of the movie. Her face wasn't as close, just a bit too round and sporting a little bit of a snaggletooth, but if you squinted it wasn't a bad likeness. Her gear was apparently themed off the party scene with forest green gloves and black trunks and boots.
For the first time we were facing opponents with entrance music; after me, Staci, and Carol had hit the ring, "Let It Go" blasted through the gym's tinny speakers as our opponents came down to the ring. I had to suppress a smile as our opponents stayed in character right from the beginning, with Anna asking Staci if she wanted to build a snowman as me and Elsa headed outside the ring.
Staci declined this offer (even after being told it didn't have to be a snowman) and Carol waved the fighters together to start the match. They started feeling each other out with jabs and I had to reflect on how far Staci had come as she traded quick, probing punches with her opponent. Staci scored the first solid hit of the fight, managing to work around to Anna's left and slip a hook into her opponent's side. Anna flinched, just for a second, but long enough for Staci to land a right jab, turning it into a combo as she walked punches up from Anna's stomach, ending with a short left uppercut that knocked the heavier fighter down on her butt, dazed.
Carol came in to count and Anna was up by four, getting a standing eight count to collect her marbles. She took a deep breath and the fighters closed up. Staci may have been just a tad overconfident as she looked to repeat her earlier success, trying to get around to Anna's left again, but her opponent was wise to her move this time. Every time Staci started moving to get into position, Anna would turn to face her and grab her in a clinch. After the third time this happened I started feeling like they had been hugging for more time than they'd been fighting - I know Anna was a Disney princess, but this was ridiculous.
Staci seemed to be getting frustrated as well as her face was getting alarmingly red. I yelled at her to keep cool and she nodded without taking her eyes off her opponent. Staci yielded the initiative, taking up a defensive posture and inviting Anna to attack. This seemed to be a wise move as Anna closed in throwing punches that were too slow and tentative to crack Staci's guard. I saw Staci laying a trap, dropping her hands just enough to leave a tempting opening for a shot at her face. Sure enough Anna fell for it, drawing her fist back and throwing a big right hand. Staci weaved left out of the way, darting in and slamming a hard counter punch into Anna's stomach. Anna groaned, her hands instinctively coming down to cover the spot where she'd been hit, and Staci rocked her with a right hook to the jaw.
Anna went down, but she shook off the cobwebs and was back on her feet before Carol could come over and start counting. She waved Staci on and my girlfriend attacked.
Just like her previous offensive, Staci couldn't get a good glove on her opponent. Anna was a solid wall, going for the clinch when Staci came too close to cracking her guard. Staci was starting to get winded; she was using much more energy than her opponent, and I was worried about her getting rope-a-doped. I yelled for her to calm down and think and she backed off, taking a few deep breaths while glaring at her opponent. She came back into range, unloading an assault focused on Anna's chest, trying to get some leather on her opponent's tits, here trying to draw Anna's guard away, there trying to hook punches around it.
It didn't work, but I saw Staci's real plan - she managed to pin Anna's guard where it was, which was just too high to cover her crotch as Staci slipped a left below the belt. Anna gasped when this hit home, stunned long enough for Staci to rock her with a combo to the head, ending with an uppercut under her chin.
This put Anna down for a two count before she was back up. I hoped she was getting woozy and her defenses would start slipping, but I saw this wasn't the case as Staci's renewed attack still couldn't get past Anna's guard. I was really worried now - the only way Staci was able to inflict any significant damage on her opponent seemed to be by luring her into making a mistake, and with her solid body, it seemed like it was going to take more hits than Staci could reasonably deliver to put Anna down for the count.
"Try Something else!" I yelled.
"That's really helpful!" Staci yelled back at me over her shoulder. "Thank you! I wouldn't have thought of that!"
Despite her sarcastic comment she did come up with a new tactic. She went back on the offensive, and I saw her plan unfold as Anna pulled her into yet another clinch. This time instead of trying to get out Staci kissed her. Even across the ring I could see Anna's eyes open wide in shock. Staci's right glove went between her legs, no doubt rubbing Anna's pussy through her trunks.
Carol made no move to break this up, and only Elsa yelling at her sister from the enemy corner woke Anna up enough to shove Staci away from her. Anna was quite flushed, and now seemed scared of a cackling Staci, who stated chasing her around the ring. Elsa called for her sister to  tag. Anna was too close to her own corner to try and trap her, so Staci let her go, coming over to confer with me; I told her she was doing great and to come tag me in when she started getting tired.
Across the ring Elsa had come through the ropes and was glaring at my girlfriend over her blue, snowflake-pattern gloves. They closed up and Staci started getting the worst of it almost immediately. If Staci had been fresh I think they would have been evenly matched, but my girlfriend was flagging just a little, and Elsa quickly got the upper hand, using her reach to punish Staci with stiff hits. She came under my girl's guard and hooked punches into Staci's stomach, mixing it up by getting on Staci's side and slipping hits behind her guard into her face. Staci couldn't close the distance with her opponent, and I yelled for a tag. Staci started trying to back towards our corner, but Elsa moved to cut her off from my half of the ring.
Hoping to buy some time I yelled "Elsa!" She took her eyes off Staci, and fumbling for something else, I yelled "Let Her go!"
"That's not it," she hissed. I took a deep breath and started belting out: "Let it go, let it goooooo..." Her eyebrows sent up and she crossed her gloves under her chest, wanting more. I kept going: "Turn away and slam the doOOooOOor!" I had to tune out Staci laughing in disbelief, but it seemed to be working:  When I got to "Let the storm rage onnnnnnnn!" Elsa smiled and backed off, bowing to me as Staci walked over to our corner and made the tag.
I got between the ropes and faced off with Elsa. From watching her fight I knew her range was her biggest weapon, but with her overall willowy frame I wasn't exactly filled with fear and I came right at her with a straightforward attack, probing her guard with jabs, looking for an opening to fit a heavier punch into.
I quickly found out that I'd underestimated my opponent. Elsa's counter-punches didn't have that much power, but her long arms and long reach were harder to get past than I'd planned, and I just couldn't close up with her; she had mastered backstepping, and I found myself walking into punch after punch as she danced away from me.
I tried to back her into the ropes or, even better, a corner, but she was wise to this - every time I thought I had her trapped she'd get around my side. I hadn't landed a single punch on her yet and her weaker hits were starting to take a toll. Inevitably I made a mistake, dropping my hands low to block a below the belt left, and she unloaded two hits to my stomach, leaving me open for a slower, more powerful punch to the head.
This put me down on the mat. Before Carol could even come over and get to one, my opponent had pulled down my trunks, and I barely had time to take a single breath before my cock was in her mouth. I was only semi-hard after the beating she'd been giving me, but I quickly got to full extension as she blew me, her eyes not leaving mine as her lips slid up and down my shaft.
As great as this felt, I wasn't quite beat enough to just lay there and take this, so I pushed her off and got to my feet. I have to admit that her oral attack had thrown me off balance; my head was spinning, and the standing 8 count Carol gave me was only enough time to shake some of the fog off.
Staci was screaming for a tag - unsurprisingly, she didn't much care for the sight of her boyfriend getting embarrassingly beaten up, unable to stop his opponent from sucking his cock - and I figured this was a good idea as I was a bit woozy. But as soon as Elsa saw me backing up she challenged me. "Come on," she motioned me on with her gloves. "You and me. Let's finish it." I glanced over my shoulder at Staci, and decided to go for it. I turned back to my opponent and squared off with her. We both circled warily for a moment, Elsa seemingly content to wait for me to make the first move.
I prepared to attack again, but then I thought better of this. I thought I finally had Elsa's number - she had one great skill, which was her footwork, but that and her reach were her only strengths; if I could neutralize them and come to grips with her, she'd be in deep trouble.
So how to defeat her best weapons? I realized I'd been playing to her strength chasing her. Instead I decided to make her come to me. I took up a defensive stance and we stared at each other over our gloves. After a moment she waved me on towards her. I shook my head no and she dropped her guard, putting her gloves on her hips and glaring at me.
"Are you scared? I command you to come fight me!"
"Not scared. Just respectful of a worthy opponent. Come get me." I waved her on myself, hoping she'd accept my invitation. She smiled and came at me carefully, snapping crisp jabs at me, staying at the edge of her range ready to retreat in a flash. Knowing I had to lure her further in, I let her pull my hands out of position, inviting her to get a few hits in on me. She staggered me with a left to the stomach and came in with a big looping right aimed squarely at my jaw.
It never connected. She had left a huge hole in her guard and I poured a quick combo through it, peppering her stomach with hooks, then moving my target up and landing a left and a right into her chest. She screamed as my right glove squashed her left tit flat against her ribs. She went to her footwork, trying to back up, but she was too close now and I stuck on her, getting unanswered hits as she covered up and tried to get away from me. When she tried to get around to my left side she walked right into a big left hook that hit her in the temple. She went down on her chest with a satisfying smack.
Returning her earlier favor I pulled her trunks off before Carol even arrived to count. I rolled Elsa onto her back and dove between her legs, hearing her gasp as my tongue pressed into her pussy. I was in heaven for about four or five seconds until Anna ruined it by yelling at her sister to fight back, and Elsa snapped her legs closed around my head in a scissors hold.
To Carol's credit she broke this up quickly, scolding Elsa that this was a boxing match, not a wrestling bout, and that even the Queen had to obey the rules. Carol gave her a standing 8 count and then waved us together.
My strategy seemed to have worked as Elsa looked quite winded, sweaty and flushed as we closed. She had definitely lost some of her speed as I was able to lunge in and close up with her. Just as I prepared the opening left in a combo her right glove snaked out, going low, and before I could move her glove slammed right into my balls. I went down with a primal scream of pain, curling up as Carol gave Elsa an official warning. Elsa came over to where I was whimpering on the mat and apologized, saying she had meant to get my dick. (I still don't know if this would have been better or worse!) Carol started counting, but Elsa pushed her away from me and actually helped me back up to my feet, draping my left arm over her shoulders and supporting me on my wobbly legs.
Of course as soon as Carol barked "Fight!" my opponent slammed her left glove into my stomach. I gagged and couldn't raise my arms to defend myself as she laid more punches in, knocking the wind out of me with seven or eight hits. I was totally dependent on her to remain vertical and she unleashed her finishing move, fitting her left boxing glove snugly over my cock, sliding it all the way down. I groaned as her boxing glove started sliding up and down my rod.
"Ssh, don't move," she purred in my ear. "Just let me finish you. Nobody can resist my royal glove. Doesn't it feel wonderful?"
It did feel wonderful. I probably would have just given it up in a single match, but Staci's piercing voice screaming at me that if I didn't do something she was going to smash my PlayStation 4 with a baseball bat took me back to my senses. I managed to push a resisting Elsa far enough away so that her glove came off my cock. She clinched me, trying to get my dick between her thighs, but I backed her off with a stiff left to the body. Her eyes were fixed on my cock, not leaving much doubt what her next move would be, and sure enough she lunged in, trying to get her glove back around my dick. I stopped her with a right to the face, leaving her stunned for a follow up to the body I got as much power into as I could. She gagged as the finishing left hook slammed into her belly button. I lined up the knockout blow, a right-handed uppercut that exploded under her chin, knocking her down to the canvas.
Elsa was looking pretty beat, not even trying to get up, just covering her tummy and coughing. This was fine with me. I sat down on her hips, trapping her arms at her sides, then leaned down and lowered my mouth to her chest. She struggled weakly under me, but she couldn't unseat me as I took her right nipple between my lips, hearing her panting as I sucked on it. I switched to her left, flicking it with my tongue. I heard Carol telling me to let my opponent up; I ignored her and switched again, running my tongue around Elsa's hard little nipple. After a repeated warning Carol grabbed me under the arms, dragging me off my opponent. I was furious with Carol, but I didn't have time to argue with her as my opponent started getting up.
Even with Carol cutting my attack short, it seemed the damage was done. Elsa stumbled to her feet, and even after Carol's slow standing 8 count, I could tell she was having a lot of trouble shaking the cobwebs off. I came at her aggressively and her earlier speed was all but gone; she managed a single half step back in the time it took me to take two full steps, and I had no trouble knocking away her sloppy guard. I slammed my left glove into her stomach and my opponent moaned, crossing her gloves over her midsection. I gathered all of my strength into one blow, a uppercut that started down around my knees and hit Elsa with enough force to snap her head back and deposit her rather ungracefully on her back. I'm sure I could have just let Carol come over and count her out, but I wanted to put her out with a little style - and besides, she'd put up a pretty good fight, and I figured she'd earned a nice little treat.
So I got down on the mat, pushing her long legs aside and blowing on her pussy. Carol came over but didn't bother counting, content to let me finish my opponent as I chose, and I buried my face in Elsa's crotch, giving her pussy a kiss before running my tongue up and down her slit. Anna called for her to get up again, but this time it was beyond her big sister's power; I pressed my tongue between my opponent's pussy lips, getting as deep as I could, my hard cock rubbing against the mat as I ate her out. Her hips gently pressed against me, and I felt one of her gloves on the back of my head, pushing my face further between her legs. Staci cheered me on as I worked, my tongue getting just a little tired as Elsa moaned under me. Her glove moved, replaced by her legs locking around my head again, but this time in instinct as I pushed her over the edge. I kept at her as best I could, although after a few seconds of squeezing I felt my head was going to pop. The moment passed, and as Elsa started coming down from her climax I could feel the strength leaving her body; her legs relaxed until they fell away, and my opponent was left laying totally limp on the mat, eyes closed, covered in sweat.
I stood and let Carol count the knockout. Elsa was dead weight and I helped Carol drag her out of the ring. I guess this also counted as a tag as Staci and Anna both got between the ropes, approaching and squaring off in the center of the ring. As I took my place in our corner Staci was trying to crack her opponent's guard. Anna knocked away a few hits and when Staci tried to dig a left under her hands grabbed my girlfriend in a clinch. Instead of pushing her away, Staci wrapped her arms around her opponent, pulling her closer. I thought I saw Staci's strategy as she pressed her breasts into her opponent's, teasing Anna's nipples with her own hard tips. My hunch was confirmed as Staci's thigh went between Anna's legs, slowly rubbing against her opponent's pussy.
I was curious to see if Carol was going to bother breaking this up; she had gone to a neutral corner and leaned against the ringpost, arms crossed. It looked like she wasn't going to come to Anna's rescue.
I turned back to the center of the ring as Staci kissed Anna, the heavier fighter making a deep moan in her throat as Staci locked lips with her. Anna tried to break the clinch, at first apparently not very hard. Staci grunted in annoyance as Anna finally drew her arms back and managed to shove her away.
It was a brief respite. Anna tried to back Staci off, but her punches were sluggish, and my girlfriend easily slapped them all away. Perhaps Anna would have been better off just covering up, as her sloppy punches quickly left a hole in her guard that Staci slipped a left hook through, her glove slamming into her opponent's soft tummy. Anna groaned and dropped her guard to cover her stomach, and Staci simply stepped towards her and attacked Anna's chest with her mouth, taking her opponent's right nipple between her lips. Anna stood there frozen (no pun intended) with a almost comical look of shock on her face as Staci greedily sucked on her tits. Anna's hands dropped to her sides, and Staci abruptly drew back, slamming a massive right hook into her opponent's stomach. Anna took a stumbling step back, coughing and covering herself. Staci pushed her backwards, easily forcing her across the ring to the ropes. She straightened Anna up with a left cross to her face. Anna leaned back against the ropes, defenseless. Staci hung her off the top rope, both arms draped over it for support. If Anna had any strength left she could simply stand and lift her arms, but my girlfriend had really done a number on her, and Anna sagged, only her arms over the top rope holding her up.
This left her totally helpless, and it was up to her opponent to finish her. Staci turned to give me an exaggerated wink before stepping up to Anna, leaning in and licking her opponent's neck. I could see Anna shivering as Staci fit her glove between Anna's legs and started rubbing her pussy.
I think Anna still having her trunks on actually hurt her here; the outside of Staci's thumbguard on both gloves was silky smooth just for rubbing, but Anna's silk shorts probably felt even better. Whatever the case, she didn't fight back, her face and chest quickly flushing as Staci pressed her glove into her pussy and sucked on her neck. Anna's eyes closed and her head rolled back as her panting got louder and louder. Staci went in for the kill, her glove a blur between her opponent's legs. Anna came, her whole body shaking as the climax blew through her, wrapping both arms around Staci and squeezing as she cried out in pleasure. Then, spent, she released Staci, her head drooping forward on her chest. Staci pulled her off the ropes and the heavier fighter flopped to the mat with the graceless tumble of a woman who wasn't getting up again.
Sure enough she didn't stir, even as Staci gently rolled her over onto her back; Anna just lay there with a sleepy, contented look on her face as she was counted out to end the match.

Now it was time to celebrate. Staci started nudging Anna awake as Elsa got back into the ring.
I'd really enjoyed our fight, and I didn't feel the need to humiliate our opponents. I saw that Staci was busy with Anna, about to have the losing fighter go down on her; I lead Elsa over to one of the corners, motioning her in. She put her back against the ringpost, draping her arms over the top rope, bracing her legs on the bottom rope, parting her legs for me and giving me a wry, go-ahead smile. I accepted her invitation, pressing my body against hers, leaning in and kissing her. If she minded the taste of her own juices she didn't show it, pushing her head forward to meet my lips, pressing her tongue into my mouth.
Lower down I put my gloves on her hips, steadying myself as I got ready to start fucking her. Elsa blindly shed one of her gloves, reaching between us and guiding me in. The tip of my cock parted her lips and I pressed into her, managing to both moan and continue kissing her as I thrust in to the hilt. Elsa broke the kiss, leaning her chin on my right shoulder as I started fucking her, opening with very long, very slow strokes, savoring her hot, tight pussy. "Faster," Elsa moaned in my ear. I went faster, shortening up my strokes, giving her quick, deep thrusts. "Faster!" she grunted. I went as fast as I could, only moving a few inches, my hips moving as quick as I could. Her arms squeezed tight around my body, and her pussy squeezed my cock. I found myself gasping for breath, sweating in her grip as I pumped her for all she was worth. "I'm going to cum," I gasped. "I'm going to cum!"
"Go ahead. I want to feel you cum. I want to feel you cum inside me - "
I couldn't hold out anymore and bowed to her wishes; I closed my eyes, my thrusts getting slightly erratic as I started cumming, unloading in her pussy. Her walls squeezed even tighter as I let loose with spurt after spurt, my legs shaking as all of the energy left my body in a single moment. I leaned against Elsa for support, twitching as she playfully pulsed her pussy muscles around my deflating cock.
After a minute I pulled out; Staci was just finishing up, and me and Elsa watched her climax on Anna's face with a scream of pleasure.
All that was left was taking the post-fight pictures. We started with the usual stuff - me with my boot on Elsa's chest, flexing, and Staci sitting on Anna's face, snarling in victory at the camera. We also took some goofier pictures, including a family portrait-style one with me and Elsa standing, one arm around each other's shoulders, our other arms around a kneeling Anna and Staci. (My personal two favorites: One of Anna and Staci hugging, where Anna has her eyes closed in delight and Staci's trying to do the rabbit ears behind Anna's head, but still has her boxing glove on; and one where I'm keeling in front of Elsa with it looking like she's knighting me, laying one boxing glove on top of my head.)

This might have been my favorite fight so far, but sadly, it was also our last one for quite a while. 
We were getting ready to graduate college, and we had to get our lives in order before we'd have time to keep going with this sport we loved so much.

Still, there was one more memorable fight in our direct future...

No comments:

Post a Comment