Monday, March 5, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 6

After the embarrassing beating we received at the hands of our last opponents, it took quite a while before we were ready to fight again; when we'd recovered, we asked Carol to find us a set of opponents who would give us a solid but not insurmountable challenge.
She came back to us with a pair named the Killer Bees - I don't know if they picked this name because they liked the yellow and black color scheme, because both their names started with B (Bethany and Beatrice), or even if it was due to them both having B cups. I'd guess the middle reason, but we never got around to asking.
I have to say they really committed to the gimmick - they had black and yellow ring gear (black gloves with yellow trim, black and yellow diagonally striped trunks, black boots with yellow laces) and even had matching makeup, black and yellow eye shadow and lipstick (upper lip black, lower lip yellow). They'd even died their hair to match, Bethany with black highlights in her blonde hair, Beatrice's a mirror image of blonde highlights in her black hair. 

Bethany was a little older than us, mid 20's or so, standing 5'8" and starting to develop a telltale boxer's physique - muscled arms, big shoulders, a six-pack, small B-cup tits and no ass. Her partner Beatrice was a vet in her 30's and was at the other end of the spectrum, standing 5'6" and slowly losing her shape to oncoming middle age - her arms were still well-muscled but just slightly flabby, with her six-pack was slowly turning into fat, and her boobs were slightly bigger than her partner's.
We didn't have much of a plan; Staci wanted us to work more as a team, trapping one opponent in our corner and wearing her down, then finishing her partner off at leisure. Of course this is easier said than done, and besides this vague notion we were just going to play it by ear. 
I kind of missed the pre-fight trash talking from our last match - our opponents were very taciturn; Staci told me that it's because "bees can't talk" (I didn't bother pointing out that fires and ice can't talk either). Even so we were both wound up, and the fight couldn't come soon enough.

To start they sent Beatrice out first, and we sent out Staci. For a minute as the fighters squared off I was worried that Staci's inexperience was going to tell, but she was really coming into her own as a boxer and used her footwork to stay at a safe distance from her older opponent as they probed each other's defenses. For a few minutes they felt each other out. It became clear that Beatrice was fighting defensively and Staci took the chance to start fighting more aggressively, closing with her opponent and peppering her with quick jabs, trying to draw Beatrice's gloves away. Staci got the quick advantage as she managed to slip several blows past Beatrice's guard, but the wily vet turned the tables, waiting until Staci over-extended herself and then digging a hard right into my girlfriend's tummy. Staci gasped, her right hand instinctively dropping to cover her stomach, and that was all Beatrice needed to rip a combo into her face, ending with a right hook that slammed into Staci's temple.
Staci went down on her side, panting, eyes wide in shock. She managed to shake off the cobwebs and get up by four, but I called for a tag; she was clearly shook up and I wanted to give her a chance to recover. I could tell Staci wanted to keep fighting, but she reluctantly backed into our corner and tagged me in. I pecked her on the cheek and told her we could switch again in a few minutes.
I climbed between the ropes to face my opponent. Beatrice backed up to the center of the ring, giving us plenty of room to fight. We circled each other warily; I was in no hurry, content to let Staci recover, and Beatrice was seemingly content to wait for me to make a move. For a few minutes we danced around each other, throwing only a few light jabs, testing each other's defenses. Apparently this was boring Beatrice's partner as Bethany called for a tag "before I fucking fall asleep!" Beatrice backed away, never taking her eyes off me; I let her tag, hoping Bethany would be less cautious and would make a mistake we could capitalize on.
The younger fighter stepped between the ropes and approached. We circled, but unlike her older partner Bethany was very aggressive, coming at me in a flurry of punches. I was able to cover up and avoid her hits, but her blows were coming too fast to attempt a counter-hit; I waited for her to over-commit to a punch and leave herself open. She started getting frustrated, and just when I was sure she was about to make a mistake, she surprised me with a hit below the belt, her hard glove slamming right into my semi-erect cock.
I'm sure I've mentioned before that you're not allowed to wear cups in these matches, and the pain was indescribable. My legs went weak and I instinctively covered my crotch - a mistake I couldn't help making. I paid for it as as Bethany added to my agony by nailing me with a followup combo, starting with hard body hits and finishing with a devastating left hook to the jaw and a uppercut to the chin that knocked me down on my back.
I felt Bethany pulling my trunks off as I started at the ceiling lights. Carol waited until Bethany had finished stripping me to start counting. She gave me a slow count, and I managed to get up to my feet by six. Carol asked if I wanted to continue; I said yes and a smirking Bethany came at me. There's no way she didn't notice how messed up I was; I got my hands in position, but I was still weak and sluggish from her dirty hit. I think I caught a lucky break here as a boxer with more experience would have come at me with controlled aggression, whereas Bethany practically strolled up to me and threw a wind-up overhand right that I could have seen coming from the next state over. I ducked under it and slammed my right fist into her stomach. Bethany didn't have her abs clenched and I heard her gasp as my glove sank into her stomach. She took a stumbling step back and I tried to capitalize, but she was more lightly stunned than really hurt and quickly had her guard back up, backing me off with some swift counterpunches. We briefly circled each other and I heard Staci calling for a tag - she must have thought I still looked wobbly out there. (I couldn't really disagree.) I trusted my girl enough to swallow my pride and back away from my opponent. Bethany put her hands on her hips and taunted me as I retreated, but I ignored her. I backed into my corner and Staci slapped my shoulder with her gloves.
We switched places, me stepping out onto the apron as Staci climbed between the ropes. Bethany put her gloves up as Staci barreled at her. The blonde fighter was surprised and a moment too slow as Staci landed a hard hook to Bethany's jaw. The force of the hit spun Bethany away from Staci, but my girlfriend stuck on her opponent, slamming a right into Bethany's side, then a left into her stomach. Bethany groaned and tried to back Staci off with some blind punches, getting lucky as one of her wild lefts smacked into Staci's right breast, pancaking it flat.
Staci was stunned, leaving herself open for a recovering Bethany to rock her with a series of shots to the body, finishing with a hard right that smacked into my girlfriend's stomach with a heavy thud. Staci backed away, trying to create enough space between her and her opponent to catch her breath, but Bethany stuck on her, trying to get past her guard with low hits aimed at Staci's stomach and big swinging hooks aimed at her sides. Staci manage to avoid getting hit, but she had to keep backing up to do so. Smartly, she was backing up towards me, and Bethany failed to notice that she was pursuing her prey straight into enemy territory.
As Staci came into our corner she dropped to her knees - from outside the ring I aimed a punch at Bethany, who had gotten close enough for me to connect. Having to reach so far took out some of the power, but the punch still stopped her long enough for Staci, still on her knees, to launch an uppercut into Bethany's pussy.
Bethany took a single reeling backwards step, then sat down heavily. Staci went behind her as Carol came over to count. She only got to 3 before Bethany was back on her feet, turning to face my girlfriend. But the damage was done as we had Bethany trapped; Staci backed her into our corner, bending her over with a hard shot to the stomach. Staci reached over her opponent and tagged me. As Bethany stood up I reached over the ropes, locking her arms up in a full nelson.  We had 60 long seconds to work over our opponent. The first double-team we'd ever scored had seen us beat the shit out of our unlucky target; we'd been practicing on Carol for our second double-team, where we wanted to attack our victim with pleasure. To this end Staci stepped into the corner, pressing her body against a captive Bethany, leaning forward and kissing her. Carol came up and started counting as Staci broke the kiss. Our opponent moaned as my girlfriend started on her nipples, teasing them with her tongue, giving each one long licks as they hardened. Bethany's partner was yelling at her across the ring to hold on, but I could tell from Bethany's squirming that Staci was having a profound effect. I saw Staci's right glove slip between Bethany's legs and start gently rubbing her pussy as my girlfriend kept licking and sucking on Bethany's small tits.
Carol hadn't even gotten to twenty yet and Bethany seemed to be in big trouble. She was warmed up for the finishing move, and Staci quickly pulled Bethany's trunks down to her ankles, then got on her knees in front of her opponent. Bethany made an effort to keep her legs closed, but with her arms locked, Staci had no trouble pushing her thighs apart. Looking over Bethany's shoulder I saw just the top of Staci's head as she started eating Bethany out.
With Carol's slow counting, Staci had quite a while to weaken our opponent, who I could feel losing strength in my grip. Bethany started moaning with every panting breath, her head rolling back on her shoulders (well, as far back as it could in my full nelson). By 40 I was having to hold her up; by 50 she was totally limp. To her credit she held on to 60 without cumming; Carol ordered me to release her and I gave Bethany a shove. She tried to take a stumbling step, but her trunks were still around her ankles, and for good measure she tripped over Staci, who was still on her knees in front of her. Bethany ended up falling to the mat on her face as I stepped between the ropes. I quickly pulled her trunks all the way off, handing them to my girlfriend for safekeeping.
To my amazement Bethany started slowly getting up. She managed to answer the bell, albeit looking very shaky. I made sure to get between her and her corner as Carol asked if she wanted to continue. Bethany said yes and put her guard up.
I toyed with the idea of backing her into our corner for another double-team, but it seemed like overkill as Bethany lumbered at me throwing a slow, clumsy left jab. I went under it and slammed a right hook into her stomach. She took a step back, bending over at the waist and gagging. I put my glove on the back of her head and pushed her down to the mat on her chest. I rolled her over onto her back, laying on top of her, pushing her legs apart with my own. Carol came over to see what I was doing, but didn't count as I got ready to finish Bethany, lining my cock up with her pussy.
This was tougher than I had anticipated; usually I would use my hand to guide my initial thrust, but there was no way to do this with my gloves on. Carol must have spotted the problem as she got on her knees behind me and I felt her hand wrap around my dick. (Perhaps the advantage of knowing the ref personally - or maybe she'd do this for any guy to move the match along; I guess in the end it doesn't really matter.) I pushed forward slowly, Bethany moaning as my tip pressed into her. Carol took her hand away and I bottomed out in Bethany's hot pussy.
No matter how close Staci had gotten her, I didn't want to take a chance here; I knew I'd never hear the end of it if I came first and blew our chances. I went with very short, quick strokes, making a mental note to send Carol flowers for making me do orgasm training. Bethany didn't make it easy on me - every thrust drew a short, high moan, getting closer together as I fucked her until it was one continuous panting breath. She went over the edge, her pussy wildly spasming as she came, her glove-covered hands wrapped around my back trying to pull me closer. I barely held on, fucking her through her climax, until her arms fell off me and she went totally limp.
I climbed off a completely spent Bethany. Carol counted the knockout, and I posed, soaking up Staci's cheers as Carol dragged Bethany out of the ring.

Beatrice started climbing through the ropes before Carol had even made it halfway. I was still the legal man, but Staci was eager to get in there, so I made the tag and took my place outside the ropes. I hoped that Beatrice would be blinded by rage and make a mistake Staci could capitalize on, but she quickly dashed my hopes with a careful, measured attack, probing Staci's defenses for weaknesses.
They settled into a long-distance duel. Staci was slightly shorter than Beatrice, so there wasn't much of a reach difference; instead, Staci's footwork and youth were up against Beatrice's years of experience. Staci got the early advantage, darting in and throwing flurries of punches and then backing away from Beatrice's counter-blows. This worked for a little while, but Beatrice was only getting hit with the occasional punch, swiftly blocking most of them, and I could see Staci starting to flush with effort. I called for a tag and she half turned to face me. Taking her eyes off her opponent was a mistake as Beatrice came around to her side and slammed a left hook into Staci's unprepared stomach. I saw Staci's eyes go wide and she turned back to Beatrice just in time to eat a right to the face that knocked her down.
Staci was more surprised and winded than truly hurt, and was back on her feet by two. She went for the tag, backing away from her opponent and into our corner. I tagged in and got between the ropes to face Beatrice. With her partner eliminated, we had our opponent isolated and my goal was just to wear her down and then tag out. As I put my gloves up and squared off with her I noticed her eyes flicking down to my hard cock. Sure enough she came in with a quick left jab at my crotch. I only realized too late this was a trap as my hands went down to cover my boys and her right hand flew at my face. Time slowed down as I saw her black glove coming at me.
She'd put a lot of power in this hit and it knocked me down on my back. I let Carol count for a few beats before I started getting up. I made it to my feet by four and waved away Carol asking me if I wanted to continue.
We squared off again and I decided to strike first this time, coming in with a low attack aimed at her stomach and crotch. Beatrice backed up, pushing all of my punches away. I tried to switch targets up to her head but I was too slow and ate a left hook to the jaw. I gasped and her followup right slammed into my stomach. I gasped and she capitalized with a quick combo of jabs to my head, finishing with a short uppercut that had me reeling. I covered up but she went under my guard, getting on my right side and sliding her glove all the way down my cock. She started gloving me, her black boxing glove a blur as she moved it up and down my rod.
"Hey!" Staci helpfully screamed. "Do something!"
What a wonderful idea. I pulled my opponent into a headlock - amazingly, this didn't even slow her down as she kept gloving me furiously. Only when I started punching the top of her head with my free hand did she escape. I let her go, happy to have her glove off my cock - she'd gotten me distressingly close.
We squared off again and I played up my tiredness, huffing and puffing, leaving my gloves just a tad low as I hunched over. Beatrice must've smelled blood and came in looking to lay me out, throwing quick, short punches, trying to open a hole in my defenses for a knockout blow. I let her tag me with a few jabs, backing up and grunting with each hit, until she thought she saw the fatal gap in my defenses.
If the massive right haymaker she launched had hit home, I'm sure I would have been knocked out. But I weaved away from it, leaving Beatrice stumbling forward in surprise, unable to stop her forward momentum. She ended up pressing her body against mine, her sweaty tits pressing into my chest. She tried to clinch, but I pushed her away. Her midsection was open and I hit her with a quick right to the stomach, following it up with a body combo. Beatrice tried to cover up, but I went around her guard, smacking lefts and right into her ribs and the sides of her stomach. When she brought her guard down I popped her in the face, her head snapping back with a grunt. I got my body weight into a left hook to the stomach that knocked her down on her butt, gasping. She got back up by three and I closed with her, torn between wanting to finish her and looking out for dirty tricks. I guess I wasn't looking close enough as Beatrice went around my opening left and came in through my guard, leaning in and kissing me. I stopped dead as her tongue pressed into my mouth and she clinched me.
Carol came over to break it up, but not before my opponent had wrestled my tongue into submission, and my head was buzzing as Carol separated us. Staci's voice cut through the fog in my head as she screamed "That's it! Tag me in!" I looked at her in a daze. "Tag me in, Scott! Fucking now!"
Well, I'd learned to trust Staci as a partner by now and I did as she said, backing away from Beatrice and tagging with my steaming girlfriend. Staci stepped between the ropes and attacked. Beatrice was getting worn down, losing a little speed - as it turned out just enough to make her easy prey for my girlfriend, who started off with a left hook that sent Beatrice's right breast flying in a shower of sweat. Beatrice tried to cover up, but Staci kept going after any unguarded spot - if Beatrice lifted her hands to cover her face and chest Staci pounded her stomach (with a few nasty low blows mixed in), and if Beatrice dropped her hands to protect this she started eating hard hits to the head and bare chest. Beatrice backed up, but she couldn't escape Staci, and soon the older fighter's hands were drooping my girlfriend landed punch after un-answered punch. Beatrice's face started swelling and her stomach began to bruise as she soaked up punishment, but refused to go down, even shaking off Carol asking if she wanted to continue.
Finally Staci backed a beaten Beatrice into a neutral corner. She bent Beatrice over with a uppercut to the stomach, then put her left glove on the back of Beatrice's head and started slamming punches into her face. Beatrice took five hits before falling down to her hands and knees. Carol came over to count, but Staci pushed her away and set Beatrice up for the finish. She lifted her opponent up, draping Beatrice over the top rope, facing out of the ring. Staci started laying punches into the back of her head. Beatrice sagged, the ropes holding her up, as Staci kept hitting her. After a dozen blows Carol told Staci to get her opponent off the ropes. Staci took a step back, leaving Beatrice to slowly fall, catching the bottom rope with one arm to barely stay kneeling.
"You're almost done," Staci taunted her as she approached. "Stay down and we'll go easy on you." Staci drew her arm back for a knockout punch; Beatrice looked up and tried to get her right glove up to block, but she was too slow, and Staci's fist slammed into her face. Beatrice was knocked off the ropes, going down on her back spread-eagled and limp. Carol came over to count, and to my amazement Beatrice started trying to get up; Staci wanted the match to continue and pushed Carol away whenever she started trying to count, and pulled Beatrice's trunks off to buy more time (as Carol never counted while someone was getting stripped). With all this Beatrice made it to one knee by eight, and Carol counted even slower than usual, allowing Beatrice to just beat the count, although she could barely stand. Carol waved the fighters together and a laughing Staci easily pushed Beatrice back into one of the empty corners, effortlessly dodging Beatrice's clumsy flailing. Staci hit Beatrice hard in the stomach to make her a little easier to work with, then hung her off the ropes, draping her beaten opponent's arms over the top rope, resting her feet on the bottom and her knees on the second rope. Beatrice's head sagged as she was left totally defenseless. Staci started laying punches into her stomach, Beatrice groaning with each hit. Staci only backed off after about ten punches when a gagging Beatrice coughed up a gob of spit. I called for Staci to finish the match and she turned to me just long enough to blow me a kiss, then turned back to her opponent for the coup de grace.
Staci got on her knees, burying her face in Beatrice's crotch. All the fight had gone out of the older woman, and she just rolled her head back, panting, as Staci ate her out. Carol made sure to get a good look as Beatrice lost the match, unable to even lift her arm as her younger opponent made her body betray her. Staci had spent some time practicing eating pussy on Carol, and it was paying off now as Staci broke Beatrice using her mouth. The beaten older woman managed to last a few minutes, but her defeat was inevitable; under my girlfriend's assault she started ramping up for her climax, her panting moans turning into a huge cry of pleasure as Staci pushed her over the edge.
Beatrice hung completely limp after her orgasm. Staci stood up and hooked her right glove around the back of Beatrice's head and pulled. The older woman came free from the ropes, landing right on her face with a unladylike splat of sweaty skin hitting canvas. Staci backed off as Carol came over to count the academic knockout. I came into the ring, running over to Staci and hugging her, pleasantly surprised as she stuck her tongue down my throat, tasting Beatrice's juices on her tongue and lips.

We were both pretty worked up and eager to get off on our opponents. Staci had managed to hold on to her trunks the whole fight, and now quickly shed them before walking over to Beatrice. She nudged the beaten woman over with her foot, then sat down on her face.
I turned to find Bethany back in the ring, ready to face the music. I had her lay down in the center of the mat and straddled her head, dragging my balls over her face, aiming my prick
at her mouth. I pushed into her mouth in one swift motion. The wet warmness felt wonderful as I gave her short thrusts, trying not to gag her. Bethany reached up and held on my hips with her gloves as my rod slid in and out of her lips.
As great as this felt, for the finish I wanted to go back to fucking her. I pulled out, sliding down her body until my slick rod was pressing against the wetness between her legs - either she had a bit of a sub side or she'd enjoyed her partner being finished as much as I had. I made ready to shuck my gloves to guide myself in, but before I got them off Carol showed up to lend a hand again, almost ruining my plan by giving my cock a few quick pumps before helping me into Bethany.
This time I didn't have to worry about not cumming and gave Bethany the longest, hardest strokes I could. She gasped with each thrust, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me down towards her as I fucked her. Between her mouth and Carol's hand I was already pretty wound up, but I lasted until Bethany started cumming under me - her cry of pleasure and then her squeezing inner walls pushed me over the edge. I spent my load deep in her pussy, my strokes getting shorter and weaker as I came until I lay still on top of her, both of us sweaty and panting.
I pulled out and Carol helped me up. We snapped some photos - the usual victory poses, plus a great one of Bethany and Beatrice kissing with my cock inbetween their lips - and went home to recover. It takes less time to heal up from a victory, but it was a few weeks before our next fight. When it came, it was a surprise I'd never thought to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment