Monday, February 19, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 4

We took two weeks off to recover after our last match, which felt like much longer - Staci and I were both getting so far into the boxing scene that it was almost all we could think about outside of our college classes; my grades started slipping as I ignored my homework to work out, train (both regular boxing and Carol's orgasm training), and study pictures and videos, both our own old fights and films that Carol gave us to watch.
I was pretty confident going into our next fight; we were going to face a team of military wives, two deeply tanned bottle blondes named Arlene and Star, calling themselves Army Strong - complete with digital camouflage gloves, trunks and boots. Arlene was about five eight and 150 pounds with cute little boobs and almost no butt. Her dark blonde hair was tied in a long, thick braid that reached down almost to her waistband She had a pretty oval face, deep-set dark eyes with plump lips. From watching some videos, I knew that she was a quick fighter, relying on her speed and reach to work her opponents down.
Her partner Star, smaller at five four and 140 pounds, had her platinum hair up in a big ponytail. She had a heart-shaped face with small features - close-set brown eyes, a button nose, and a little heart-shaped mouth.  She was curvier than her partner with bigger boobs and hips, but her shorter height limited her reach. Like her partner she relied on the long game, wearing opponents down, using nimble footwork and dirty tricks, with her favorite tactic looking to be getting right up with her opponent, sticking to them until they couldn't defend themselves.
The night of the bout came and Star came out to fight first for her team. Staci had asked to start the match for us - I couldn't say no and so Staci went to the center of the ring to square off with Star.
As they closed to start the match Staci threw a quick left jab. Star went under it and slammed her right glove between Staci's legs, setting the record for the quickest foul I'd ever seen in a fight. Carol didn't even blink and a stunned Staci ate a combo to the body that had her backing up. I could tell she was running on autopilot as she struggled to fend off Star's attack, taking hits to her stomach and head. Staci got backed into the ropes and Star landed a power punch in my girlfriend's stomach that bent her over. Star straightened her out with a uppercut that snapped Staci's head back, and she fell against the ropes. Carol called for a break and made Star back off. I called for a tag - Staci needed a breather and I hoped if she could just clear her head she'd be able to recover; I didn't want her to go up against Star in her current state and take more punishment.
Staci came over to our corner, a wary Star keeping her distance. My girlfriend made a reluctant tag and I stepped between the ropes. Star looked over her shoulder at her partner, but decided against tagging and came out to meet me in the middle of the ring.
It didn't take a boxing genius to guess what Star was going to try with me. She did try to fake me out with some jabs at my face, but I kept my guard low and sure enough she darted forward, her right glove arcing down like a cock-seeking missile.
Unfortunately for her she had fallen into my trap, walking into a straight right to the face. Her legs went out from under her and she fell backwards onto the mat with a yelp of surprise. I congratulated myself on scoring a knockdown in under two minutes - although I'm not sure it counted for much as Star hopped back to her feet before Carol could even start counting. My opponent's flushing face cued me off that I might be able to goad her into making a mistake. I waved her on with my gloves and she attacked. I was experienced enough now that even the small slip in Star's technique was enough for me to punish her, waiting for my moment and then lunging forward, my right glove shooting into her stomach. I sunk in deep and I heard Star gasp with the impact. She dropped her hands and I turned her head with a wicked left hook. Star stayed standing but her eyes had glazed over. I threw an uppercut that hit her left breast, sending it so high up that it almost hit her chin. A followup punch landed just below her waistband. Star, reeling, tried to back me away with some wild punches, but I pressed the attack, grabbing her head and pulling her down into a headlock with my right arm. I started slamming punches into her face with my right glove. Carol didn't stop me and Star couldn't escape, only able to push against my body weakly with her gloves. I felt her sagging more and more as I had to hold her up and after the twelfth punch I released her.
Star fell down to the mat on her chest with a groan. I pulled her trunks off and tossed them to Staci, then backed off to let Carol count. Star was up on her hands and knees by six and her feet by nine; Carol asked if she wanted to continue as Star looked pretty dazed, one eye swelling and her nose bleeding. She nodded yes, and as soon as Carol waved us together to box Star turned and sprinted into her corner.

As Star made the tag Staci called for me to switch out. I backed into our corner and Staci tagged in. I gave her a quick kiss for luck and got out of the ring as Staci got ready to face off with Arlene.
They squared up and as soon as they started throwing punches I could see what they were both trying to do - Arlene was trying to use her reach to keep Staci at arm's length, and Staci was trying to use her speed to close up and punish her opponent. Arlene had more success at first, getting a couple unanswered jabs, including a nasty tit-punch that had my girlfriend trying to choke down a shriek of pain. But after a minute or two Staci managed to get under Arlene's guard and got her own tit punch, a hard right that smacked Arlene's left breast into her ribcage. Arlene covered up and tried to retreat to catch her breath, but Staci stuck to her, throwing punches so quick Arlene couldn't counter. Unfortunately Arlene was backing up towards her own corner - if she could tag Star, they could double-team Staci for 60 seconds.
The flipside, of course, is that Star could barely stand - she'd only been recovering for a few minutes and was hanging on the top rope for support. Without the double-team Star would stand no chance, and Staci smartly eliminated this possibility by backing away from her opponent into the middle of the ring. 
A brief argument ensued between the two members of Army Strong - it looked like Arlene was asking for a tag, and an exhausted Star shook her head no. Carol went over and told them one of them would have to come out and box unless they wanted to forfeit the match.
A furious Arlene charged out of the corner throwing haymakers at my girlfriend. Staci had enough experience to give ground and wait for her chance, which came quickly as Arlene heaved a huge right overhand bomb. Staci got in under her guard with a right hook that landed in her opponent's solar plexus. Arlene's eyes went wide, her mouth open in a little O of surprise. Staci pounced, unleashing a head combo, her gloved fists smacking into Arlene's head like it was a speedbag. She popped her hips with the last hit, a crushing right hook to the jaw that put Arlene down on her back.
Carol came over to count and Staci took the opportunity to walk around so that she was between Arlene and her corner; My partner didn't want her prey getting away like Star had.
At six Arlene was on her feet shaking her head. Carol waved the fighters together and it looked like Arlene was still a little dazed; she made an effort to get around Staci and into her corner, but she ate a straight left to the mouth that left her stunned. Staci started working her opponent back into our corner, fighting off Arlene's increasingly frantic attempts to get through or around her. Staci had to take a few hits, including one nasty-looking jab that sent her left tit flying, but she just grimaced and powered through. Her gambit paid off as Arlene was forced into our corner. Staci reached over her opponent's shoulder to tag me and we had a 60 count to punish our trapped opponent.
This was our first double-team; we'd discussed what to do when we managed to isolate someone like this. Staci had talked me into trying to knock them out the old fashioned way instead of trying to make them cum (her argument being that this was a more advanced technique). That meant that Arlene was in for a beating. I quickly wrapped her arms up in a full nelson and Staci went to town.
Her first target was Arlene's pussy, which got five hard punches, each one drawing a scream. Staci started marching her gloves up with each hit - Arlene's stomach got tenderized, then her tits were beaten until they started bruising, and finally her face was hit with hook after hook.
By the time Carol counted 60 Arlene wasn't able to stand up. I released her arms and gave her a gentle shove and she gracelessly fell flat on her face just a single step out of our corner. Staci had tagged me, so I got into the ring as my partner exited. Carol had come over to count, but before she could start Staci called for another tag. I obliged and Carol backed off - she was going to let us do another 60 seconds of double-teaming before she counted.
We didn't really need it - Arlene was barely awake, shakily trying to get on her hands and knees, groaning. At Staci's direction I pushed Arlene into the corner, manhandling her into a kneeling position. Staci got her knees outside the ring and put her arms through the ropes, pulling Arlene's arms back so she couldn't move. I slid my trunks off and walked up to Arlene, who must have known what was coming as I lined my cock up with her mouth. I cradled her face between my gloves, keeping her still as I pressed the head of my dick against her lips. It slipped in and I moaned at the warm, wet pressure. Arlene stared up at me as I started fucking her mouth, and after a few thrusts Staci started egging me on, offering encouragement as Arlene gagged and drooled around my rod.
I wanted to time it so that I'd cum at Carol's count of 59 - of course Carol was counting even slower than usual, so I had almost two minutes. I did slow thrusts, savoring the sensation. I had nothing against Arlene, but I didn't doubt she'd do the same to me if she could (well, as much as any woman could). After Carol got to 30 I closed my eyes, starting to move a little faster. I grunted each time I moved my hips, starting to pick up speed as Carol kept counting. At fifty I was really hammering the strokes home. Carol called 59 and I shot into Arlene's mouth, cumming down her throat as she struggled to swallow my load.
By 60 I had finished and popped out of a gagging Arlene's mouth. Staci released her and I dragged a groaning Arlene to the center of the ring and laid her out on her back. Carol came over and counted ten. I raised my glove in triumph and took a quick victory lap as Carol helped Arlene to her feet and out of the ring.
Staci called for a tag, figuring (probably correctly) that I'd need a bit to recover. Star had been resting up the whole time we'd been destroying her partner, so I loped over to our corner and made the tag. Staci got between the ropes and squared up with her opponent.
It turned out I didn't have much to worry about - Star had recovered pretty well, but Staci was wise to her tricks, and it went badly for our opponent right from the first punch, a quick jab from Staci that opened up Star's defenses. I started getting hard again watching Staci work Star over; the blonde was clearly out of her league, backing up under a hail of Staci's hard hits until she ran out of room and hit the ropes. She was soon hanging on to them for life as Staci landed punch after un-answered punch. Staci started working over Star's tits, sometimes sending them side to side with hooks, then flattening them against the ribs with straights, then smacking them up into the air with uppercuts. Whenever Star tried to cover her tits, Staci would either hit her below the belt, or throw hooks into her ribs; as soon as Star flinched or moved her hands Staci would go back to punishing her chest. Star's tits started swelling and bruising under the beating. When it was clear that Star couldn't stand up under her own power, Carol came over to tell Staci she either needed to finish the fight now or Carol would call it in our favor. A fuming Staci said she'd finish the match and Carol helped a reeling Star off the ropes. Star managed to barely get her gloves up into a ragged guard before Staci came in, putting all of her power into a huge uppercut. It landed right under Star's chin, sending her head flying back with the impact. Star crashed to the mat in a heap. 
Star lay flat for the ten count, and just like that we'd won! We took a quick victory lap, then turned to our chastened opponents. It looked like Staci still wanted to teach Star a lesson - this was fine with me; I'd already gotten off on Arlene, who was ordered out of the ring. She gave Star a quick look over her shoulder and then went to the back.

That left us with Star, whose look of defiant bravado couldn't quite cover how obviously scared she was. We got her on all fours and Staci gave her a good spanking while I fucked her mouth. I went super slow - I wanted to last for more fun later, and the point of this was more to humiliate her. I took very short strokes, only coming a few inches back before pushing forward again. Star moaned unhappily around my dick as Staci turned her ass red.
After the spanking we laid her down flat on her back. Staci sat on her face (her back to Star's feet) and I went between her legs. I'd really enjoyed our double-team on Joy from our first tag match, and we had Star in just about the same position as I lifted her thighs up, resting them on my shoulders. Star let out a long, deep sigh as I pushed into her. Then Staci lowered her hips, pressing her pussy against Star's face, and I started fucking our beaten opponent with gusto.
Staci was facing away from me, but I could still see her grabbing Star's dyed blonde hair and using it to pull her beaten opponent's face farther between her legs. For myself I started with a nice, slow pace, really wanting to feel every stroke as I fucked Star. I had to remind myself that I wasn't fucking my girlfriend, and I didn't really care about Star's pleasure; if she got off on this great, if not, well, she should have won the match. With that I picked up the pace a little bit, giving her quick, long thrusts. I could tell from Staci's panting moans she was enjoying herself; I had a brief thought about matching up our orgasms, but that was just a bit beyond our current skill (I made a note to try and practice this). As it is I outlasted Staci, who rode Star's face to a massive orgasm, then fell off the defeated blonde in a contented heap.
I didn't last too much longer - feeling it coming on, I started jackhammering Star. Staci blew me a kiss as she must have known the look on my face. I came, shooting my load deep into Star, feeling her pussy squeeze around my cock. I don't know if she did this trying to get me to finish quicker, or to try and squeeze it out, or just as an involuntary reaction, but it made my climax even more intense. By the time I finished and pulled out I could barely keep vertical.
This was more than Star could claim as she was left laying flat on her back, her face covered in Staci's juices, my jizz dribbling out of her cunt. Carol got a few pictures of us posing over her and we chalked up another victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment