Monday, February 26, 2018

Scott's Tag Boxing Adventure Chapter 5

Before our next match, Staci came to me:
"Scott, I've been thinking. I want a team name. And a theme." I just stared at her - we'd already dropped quite a lot of cash on our current ring gear, and after just a few fights she wanted new stuff?
Still, I couldn't say no; I was living the dream. We had some trouble coming up with a team name (Staci wanted to do SS for Scott & Staci, but that has some, um, unfortunate connotations.) Eventually we settled on "Fire & Ice"; Staci replaced her white and pink ring gear with fire engine-red gloves, boots, and a crimson silk robe, all edged in white. Her robe had STACI in white cursive. I'll admit it looked great with her red hair, which by now had grown down past her shoulders. That meant I was Ice, and I dyed my hair midnight blue. I got to keep my original blue ring gear, which meant we only had to pay to replace Staci's stuff.

Our first match as Fire & Ice would be up against the last of the initial three match offers Carol had given us. This was set of black cousins, both very dark skinned - they didn't have a team name and went by simply Sharon & Marcy. We'd left them for last because they looked like a bit of a weird team. Marcy couldn't have been more than five feet tall in her boxing boots, and her partner Sharon was the opposite, a 5'10" 220+ giant, a potent mixture of muscled arms and broad shoulders paired with massive breasts, each topped with a large, thick Hersey's Kiss-sized nipple over her large, doughy stomach.

We exchanged taunting emails (my favorite being the one they sent us titled PUSSY WHIPPED BY BLACK PUSSY where they promised they'd turn Staci into a lesbian, and Marcy - a dental hygienist - told me she'd give me a discount after they busted up my mouth during the match. Staci pointed out she seemed to be getting the better deal there, although I did need a new crown and debated if it would be weird going to the dental office where Marcy worked.)
The night of the fight rolled around and we were both nervous as we looked across the ring at our opponents, who were decked out in matching hot pink gear edged with black. I checked out Sharon - she had a large, round face with big features; big brown eyes, a wide nose, and large, thick lips (her DSLs, as she said - I had to google it). Her long, curly hair came down to the top of her breasts. Sharon caught me looking at this point, running her tongue around her mouth. I swallowed hard and quickly turned my gaze to her partner.
Marcy had much more delicate features - small, quick eyes, a button nose, and a small, pouty mouth. Her hair was in thick dreads reaching halfway down her back, and it looked like her hair made up half her body weight; she was a small woman, hardly any boobs and no butt. She was pretty enough, but not really my type (I like a woman with a little meat on her bones - not as much as Sharon, though.)

We'd decided to send out Staci and they sent out Marcy. I gave Staci a quick kiss for luck and she stepped between the ropes.The plan was pretty simple: Staci was going to use her reach to keep Marcy just far enough away that Stacy's hits would connect, but Marcy's would fall short. Staci would knock Marcy out quick, then tag me in, and we'd get to chopping down Sharon - it looked like it might take all afternoon to lay her out, but we figured we could just keep tagging when one of us got tired or beat up, and eventually our numbers advantage would seal the deal.
As it turned out this plan was easier said than done. Staci did her best to try and keep Marcy at arm's length, but the black woman was much faster than either of us had expected and kept getting in under Staci's guard - Staci had been working on her footwork, but she was still outclassed by her experienced opponent, who kept catching my girlfriend flat-footed, coming in for a darting punch and then escaping the counter-blow.

After a few minutes of this it was clear Staci was getting pissed - her face was turning bright red both with rage and exertion as she started chasing a dancing Marcy across the ring. I tried to tell my partner to keep cool, plan her attack, but when Staci walked into a big right hook to the face I knew I had to get her out of there. Despite Marcy's small size, she had popped her hips and got her whole body into the hit, and Staci was stunned, standing there dumbly long enough for Marcy to rip a left-right combination into Staci's face and body. The second to last hit was a straight left to Staci's stomach, causing my girl to wince long enough for Marcy to blast her with an uppercut that started around her knees and exploded under my girl's chin.
Staci went back like a felled tree, her body smacking into the mat as Carol came over to count. Marcy expertly stripped Staci's trunks off, kicking them out of the ring as Staci stirred. My girl made it to her feet by four, shaking her head angrily as I called for a tag. She backed into our corner and I reached out to tap her sweaty back with my glove.
Marcy backed off as I came into the ring, wary of getting double-teamed. Given her freshness and speed, I didn't think this would work anyway, and I didn't bother trying to trap her as Staci climbed out of the ring to catch her breath.

I squared off with Marcy, having come up with a Plan B: If I could work her into one of the neutral corners, she'd have nowhere to go; her expert footwork and nimbleness were her main advantages, and if I could remove those and bring my greater reach and power into play, she'd be finished. Of course, like Plan A, this was easier said than done. Marcy figured out what I was trying to do almost immediately and kept trying to get around me as I started slowly forcing her back. She started mixing in feints and quick jabs and I was quickly sweating heavily as I kept methodically driving her back. I think Marcy became a little desperate as she kept retreating, trying to back me off with punches. I ate hit after unanswered hit, trying to ignore the stinging pain, concentrating on keeping her from escaping, even as she started me bleeding from the nose and her stomach punches made me pant harder and harder trying to get air into my lungs.
It became a contest to see if I could get Marcy into the corner before she escaped, either by going around me or doing enough damage to stun me. I won, barely, finding the breath to laugh in victory and relief as Marcy's back hit the ringpost. I took a stiff straight punch to the stomach as I came in for the kill, but I got in range and started unloading on her. My strength quickly began to tell as I rocked Marcy with punch after punch. No matter where she put her gloves I had a target - head if she dropped her hands low, tummy if she raised them high, hooks around her guard if she tried to cover everything. I have to give Marcy credit that when she realized she couldn't block all my punches she went toe to toe with me, but with my height and weight advantage it was just a matter of time until I beat her down.
Before I could score the knockdown Marcy staggered back against the ringpost, slumping so her arms were resting across the top-middle ropes. I stepped in and used her head like a speedbag, slamming it back and forth with hit after unanswered hit. I could dimly hear Staci cheering me on as I pounded the fight out of Marcy. Her chin came to rest on her chest, a big string of drool oozing out.
I briefly thought about fucking her mouth - I'd been in enough matches that I knew Carol wouldn't stop me - but I decided to save my strength to deal with Shannon. I reached down and got my gloves under Marcy's arms, pulling her up off the ropes, then turning and slamming her to the mat on her back. I didn't bother pulling off her trunks as Carol came over to count. Marcy didn't even open her eyes by ten, and Carol took my right hand and held it over my head. Staci cheered and whistled as I put my boot on Marcy's face.

I'd momentarily forgotten about Sharon; I was so caught up in my victory that it slipped my mind we still had a active opponent. Sharon came rushing out of her corner with a scream, and I turned just in time to eat a hard right to the mouth. I went down, stunned, and Sharon shoved Carol away when she tried to start counting. Woozy, I tried to get up, but I'd only made it to one knee when Sharon laid me out flat on my back with a massive right hook. Carol finally managed to push Sharon away and began the count. By four I was able to start getting up and I was back on my feet by nine. Carol waved us together and I came at Sharon warily.
For the first time in quite a while I found myself simply outmatched - Sharon was in beast mode. I had assumed that Sharon's bulk would slow her down, and while this was true to a certain extent, her experience and power made up the difference; I found myself blocking six punches in a row, Sharon shrugging off my counter hits, then getting slammed with the seventh, the force behind it leaving me open for Sharon to step in and land hammer blows until I could cover up and gain some space by retreating. I tried to back her up and landed a beautiful left in the middle of her face, but she ate the hit and bent me over with a counter punch that landed square in the middle of the waistband on my trunks. She came in for a clinch, my face getting buried between her sweaty tits as she squeezed me. Carol eventually made her break and backed us off; Staci called for a tag and I started backing up towards my corner. Sharon cut me off, and I found myself wondering if this was what Marcy had felt like earlier in the match as my opponent closed in to press her attack. I realized this wasn't going to end well and risked turning my back on her, trying to make a run for my corner. I got three steps before a persuing Sharon lunged, tackling me with her arms around my stomach. We both went down on the mat, me on the bottom. Sharon started slamming punches into my temples until Carol pulled her off. I managed to roll onto my back in a daze as Sharon came up and slid my shorts down. This delayed Carol counting long enough for me to be saved from a KO, but I knew I had to get the hell out of there, and soon. I hoped from Sharon's sheer size that she couldn't keep this up for long; if I could get to Staci and just have a little bit of time to recover I was sure we could wear her down.
Of course, Sharon smelled my weakness and had no intention of letting me get away. She stalked me around the ring like a predator waiting for the kill, always keeping herself between me and a frantic Staci, who had her arm stretched out as far as she could over the top rope, begging for a tag.
I decided it was now or never and charged Sharon. This was a mistake as she threw a straight right into my face that almost took my head off. My own momentum added a lot of power to this punch and I think I blacked out for a second; my next memory is staring up at the lights as Sharon loomed over me. In slow motion she straddled my midsection, then dropped straight down. She smashed her considerable weight right on my stomach, snapping me back to my senses. I wanted to scream, but I could only manage a gasp at the impact, her ass driving the air out of me. Carol gave Sharon a warning that went ignored. Sharon walked up to my head, blocking out the ring lights as she slowly lowered her pussy onto my face.
Even though her silk trunks her musk was overwhelming. Despite myself I felt my cock stirring. I could barely hear Staci screaming at me to get up through Sharon's thick thighs. I pressed weakly against Sharon with my gloves. It was up to me to escape; Carol wouldn't count me out as long as Sharon was on top of me, but she also wouldn't make any move to come to my rescue. I tried to take a breath, summoning my strength for an effort to dislodge Sharon, when she leaned down and took my cock into her mouth.

I groaned into Sharon's crotch as she held my dick between her lips. She slid her head down, slowly, deepthroating me, paralyzing me as she took every inch. She rested there for a second then moved her head up, until only the tip was still in her mouth, her tongue flicking against it. Any thought of fighting back was gone as she started another downstroke. Her long hair fell against my inner thighs as she bottomed out. Her warm, heavy body pressed against me as she kept blowing me, slowly picking up speed. Staci was still yelling at me, but it was no good - I broke under Sharon's assault, helpless against her expert lips and tongue. Each stroke picked up speed until her head was bobbing up and down on my cock. My body had gone limp and I knew I'd lost, breathing in her scent as she blew me. She sensed that I was about to cum - maybe she heard my moaning between her legs, I'm not sure - and pulled off just before I went over the edge. I managed a gasp of relief before I felt her fit her glove around my cock and with a few rough strokes she gloved me to a finish. I helplessly shot my load into the air, bucking weakly as the proof of my defeat spurted out, coating her glove, my stomach, and my cock in sticky cum.
Only after she was satisfied that there was nothing left to wring out did Sharon stand up and let Carol count me out. Even after the ten count and Sharon stopping to pose with her foot on my chest I needed Carol's help to get up and leave the ring. Staci shot me a death glare as she climbed between the ropes to face Sharon.
Sharon still had my cum on her right glove as she closed with my girl. Staci threw a beautiful opening jab that Shannon ignored with a grunt, counter-punching with a too-slow right hook that Staci weaved around.
It looked like Staci's plan was to run rings around Sharon; She would dart in, unload a few punches, and escape Sharon's counters. This was a good plan, but Staci didn't quite have enough experience to make it work; she managed to get her own punches in, but she didn't always escape unscathed, and Sharon's heavy blows looked to be taking much more of a toll than Staci's quicker and lighter, if much more numerous, jabs. Staci seemed to be tiring herself out quickly, while Sharon while Sharon seemed able to suck up the punishment my girl was dishing out without getting too hurt. I had a brief moment of hope as Staci buried her right glove in Sharon's left breast, drawing a bellow of pain from the big black girl. This was short-lived as Sharon almost took Staci's head off with a return right, knocking her down to the mat. Sharon repeated her earlier trick of dropping all her weight on her prone opponent, knocking the air out of Staci. Instead of getting up Sharon remained seated on my girlfriend's stomach, smacking her head left and right with punches. Carol came over and made her get up, but the damage was done - Staci barely limped to her feet by a very slow nine count. Carol asked if she wanted to continue and Staci nodded yes. Carol waved the fighters together and Sharon shrugged off some weak jabs, powering through and stunning Staci with a huge right that landed flush on my girlfriend's jaw. Staci stumbled backwards, which wasn't enough to save her from Sharon following, throwing a combo that ended with a finishing right into her stomach. Staci covered her gut, gagging and barely managing to avoid going down by bending over. Of course, this just left her open for a slow, aimed uppercut that would have put any fighter I've ever seen down. Staci went backwards into the mat, seemingly out cold. Sharon pulled her trunks off, then before Carol could start counting, hooked her gloves under Staci's arms and dragged her over to one of the corners. Sharon lifted her up - no easy feat, since she wasn't able to grip my girlfriend with her boxing gloves on - then hung her arms over the top rope. She spread Staci's legs far apart and hooked them over the middle-bottom rope, leaving my moaning girlfriend helpless in the corner. Sharon came in and kissed her, then started licking and sucking her tits. Staci managed a moan, but no more than this; I didn't even bother pleading with her to fight back as I could tell she was done. Sharon got on her knees and moved her head between Staci's thighs, blocking my view - although it wasn't any great mystery what she was doing as Staci's low moans started turning into panting sighs of pleasure. I got rock hard again watching the show - Staci held out for a little while, but inevitably she succumbed to Sharon's lips and tongue, her cries of pleasure mounting until she was wailing in climax. After she came Sharon simply unhooked her from the ropes, and Staci collapsed in a heap. She was quickly counted out to make our loss official.
Carol called me over to where Staci was laying; we had to work together to drag her to the center of the ring. It was time to face our punishment. Sharon shucked her trunks and plopped her crotch on my girlfriend's face as Marcy lead me over to one of the corners. Without a word she forced me down on my back, pushing the back of my head into the bottom turnbuckle. She pulled off her gloves and stepped out of her trunks, then straddled my face, gripping the second ropes for balance. She pressed her pussy into my face, grinding it against my nose and mouth. I settled in for a long ride, but having proved her point she back off, letting me get my tongue out before positioning her crotch right in front of my face. I leaned forward and went at her pussy with gusto, pushing my head into her crotch. One of her hands grabbed my short hair, holding on for dear life as I ate her out. I reached up, pulling her body closer to me as my tongue ran up and down her slit, then pushed into it with a big zig-zag motion. "Ohhhh, fuck!" Marcy yelled. "Oh, fuck - fuck - fuck! Don't you fuckin stop -" her panted commands turned into a long, high moan as she came, almost falling off me as I kept licking her pussy.
With a contented sigh Marcy slid off me, taking a few deep breaths. "Fuck," she mumbled. "Don't move." She straddled my crotch, sitting down on my thighs as she gave my hard cock a few testing strokes. She lifted herself up, holding my dick as I braced for what was coming next. She lowered herself with a moan and just sat there for a second, looking down at me. Then she started fucking me, her small hips making quick up and down strokes. "Don't you fuckin cum," she growled. I tried not to, gazing at the overhead lights. I was very grateful for Carol's training as I clenched my teeth. Marcy wasn't making it easy, bucking and groaning over me, her pussy squeezing tighter as she got closer to her own climax. I barely held on, Marcy cumming hard and almost pushing me over the edge. I managed a sigh of relief as she sat still on my cock, both of us covered in sweat and panting. Marcy lifted off, checking my dick and grunting in approval that I'd managed to follow her order.
Marcy pulled me up and marched me to the center of the ring - I found myself face to face with Staci. Marcy pushed me down to all fours and Sharon, now wearing a eight-inch strapon, pushed Staci down as well so we were face to face.
"Contest time," Sharon announced. "Whoever comes first, you're gonna be our bitch the whole night. Other one - " she gave Staci's ass a hard slap - "you get to go home."  With that she pushed the strapon into Staci's pussy, my girlfriend closing her eyes and biting her lip as Sharon started fucking me.
Marcy had gone behind me and reached between my legs, milking me roughly with both hands. "You like that shit?" she yelled. "Only way you're ever gonna cum again - ass up in the air like a bitch!" I just moaned into my girlfriend's face. Between my victorious opponent's earlier fucking and her quick, small hands flying up and down my shaft I knew I wasn't going to last long. Marcy kept trash talking me while Sharon taunted Staci. I held out as long as I could, but it wasn't long enough; Marcy laughed in triumph as I came, not letting off as I emptied my balls onto the mat.
Sharon finished fucking Staci, then slapped her hard on the ass. Staci tried to give me a hug, but Sharon shoved her away towards the locker room. Staci managed to mouth "I love you" before she had to turn and leave me to my fate.
I just groaned as my tormentors came in to continue using me for their pleasure. Marcy held my arms down (not that I had any energy to even try and resist) as Sharon came in and fucked my mouth with the strapon, still dripping with Staci's juices. When they got tired of this Marcy sat on my face, pinching and pulling my nipples as Sharon stroked my cock back to life with her strong hands, then got on top of me and started fucking me cowgirl style. I lay there helpless as she rode me, her pussy squeezing my cock with each short stroke. The pain Marcy was inflicting on my nips and having cum twice helped me hold out for a while, but Sharon wasn't to be denied, and she coaxed another load out of me, continuing to fuck me mercilessly as I came, bucking helplessly against her hips as I spurted a painful third load.
Both black girls climbed off me. I was beyond done and looked pleadingly at Carol; she just shook her head. Sharon and Marcy held a brief conference to decide what to do with me:
"Do you want to use that on his ass?" Marcy asked, idly stroking Sharon's strapon. Sharon gave me a hard look - "Let's see if he can earn his way outta that." Sharon and Marcy walked over to me as I got to my knees. Marcy turned her back to me, with Sharon getting on her knees behind me. She leaned forward, her strong hands grabbing my half-hard cock. "Eat her ass," she breathed in my ear. "If you don't do a good job - " she moved her hips and the tip of the strapon brushed against my asshole. I didn't need to be told twice and buried my face between Marcy's sweaty buttcheecks. I heard her moan as my tongue rimmed her asshole. Marcy started playing with herself as I tossed her salad, with Sharon still behind me pressing her huge tits into my back and playing with my cock and balls. My tongue was very sore by the time I finished getting Marcy off; she looked as spent as I felt after another climax. I was ready to pass out, my fatigue overpowering my hormones - no small feat at my age. To my unspeakable relief it looked like my opponents were running out of ways to humiliate me; my cock was still hard from Sharon playing with it, but I felt like I'd be shooting dust if they made me cum again. Instead they lay me down on the mat so they could pose for photos, both of them taking turns sitting on my face and flexing, then shots of them with a foot planted on my face or chest; Sharon got a glamour shot of herself eye-fucking the camera while her strapon was planted in my mouth, and Marcy got some shots of herself giving me a all too real spanking.
Finally they were done with me - Carol helped me to the back to shower (I couldn't even lift my arms to shampoo my hair; Carol had to strip down and get under the water with me to wash my beaten body.)
I didn't make it home until after midnight to a very worried Staci - I just wanted to collapse into bed, and despite me telling her there was nothing she could have done she wanted to stay up and spoon. I ended up drifting off around 1 am to some very strange dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment