Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Introduction

Hi everyone. This is basically a backup spot to post everything in case any of the sites I normally post to go down. If you want to get a hold of me, I'd recommend emailing me (superdeadlyhamattack at yahoo.com). The site I normally post on the most is the Male vs Female Forum (yes, even my F/F stuff, it's allowed there despite the name), and I also post on Free Catfights (F/F only here so far). Oh - and my Kindle books!!!

For those of you who don't want to see any incest content, this link should show you only the stories without any of that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back! Took a nice long vacation, then I got the flu. I finished a three-part series, Part 1 is going live today (2 and 3 still need a little polish).

      Delete