Monday, December 22, 2014

Scott's Boxing Adventure (Chapter 3)

I thought I'd done pretty well in my last match - my first win! - but Carol kindly told me that I had a lot of work to do and not to get too confident. Somewhat hurt, I asked her what she meant; I'd won, and I thought fairly convincingly. She told me that my boxing skills were coming along fine, but I had to work on my mental game. I found myself getting a gentle lecture about how even though I'd won the physical fight, I'd let Erica dictate how I got off afterward; apparently in Carol's view I'd dominated Erica physically, but I had let her dominate me sexually. At first I didn't really buy this - at the end of the day I'd cum down her throat - but the more I thought about it I guessed she might have had a point; maybe I should have fucked her mouth, or gotten her doggy-style. Heck, I earned it after winning that fight, didn't I?
I didn't really know what to make of all this, and I had a long time to ponder it as Carol told me since I had only half-won, I was sentenced to three months of practice before I could get another match. I managed to beg her down to six weeks, which still felt like forever.
During that six weeks I also worried about my opponent; I got it into my head that Carol was going to try and prove her point by setting me up with a mean dominatrix or one of the anal rapists she'd so sternly warned me about when I'd first started my career under her. I only got more nervous as I found out the fight wouldn't be at Carol's cabin; when the night rolled around she met me outside a run-down gym on Lark street. After unlocking the old double doors, she gave me a swat on the butt and told me to get changed.
After getting my gear on, I soon found myself sitting on a short stool, looking out across a old, beat up full size ring at my opponent. She was a tall, slim Mexican woman whose silk robe identified her as Rosa. I made a note to get myself a robe; they really added presence. Rosa looked up at me and shrugged off her robe (which ended up in a heap in her corner; I had Carol in mine, but she didn't have anybody with her, so it lay where it fell). She stood proudly on display as I did a slow scan, taking in her outfit first: Her silk boxing shorts were Mexican-flag pattered in three broad stripes of green, red, and white. Her gloves matched with the left in green and the right in red, finished off with white boots. Like my other opponents she was starting topless, and my gaze next came to rest on her torso, which was covered in impressive tattoos: She had a full sleeve on each arm, and from her waistband up to her collarbone was 90% inked. My gaze slid up from the flaming angel on her tight stomach to the spiderweb tattoos encircling each nipple on her plump B-cups. I made quick note of her lean, muscled arms and impressive abs. I didn't want to linger too long here for fear of scaring myself further - I wondered if I could even make a dent in her stomach muscles - and I shifted my gaze up to her head. Her midnight hair was cut into what I can only describe as a very chunky bob, tendrils styled in seemingly random directions on each side of her narrow face (I'd find out later that she pretty much went to bed with a ton of product in her hair, if anyone's girlfriend wants to go for the "intense Mexican Medusa" look); her big dark eyes and full lips stood out against her dark skin. I'd have guessed she was in her 30's somewhere, but it was impossible to tell; I couldn't even guess her weight with much confidence. I could peg her height at around five ten and her slim build would lead me to guess she was somewhere in the 130's, but beyond that all I could say is that she looked the most like a boxer out of any of my opponents yet.
She'd finished her own lookover, noticed me looking and thrust her chin at me: "You scared?" I shook my head no, but I think she saw through me; she just smiled back. She started shadowboxing, displaying a feline grace and agility I was pretty sure I couldn't match. Carol told her to knock it off, quickly walking over to hit the ring bell and start the fight.
We came at each other, guards up; I took a cautious tack, advancing slowly throwing jabs, keeping plenty of distance between us. Rosa seemed content to feel me out for a few minutes, but once she'd gotten my measure she pounced. I was caught flat-footed and she got a punch through my guard, a quick, low right-hander that landed square on my waistband. She didn't have a ton of power behind it, but I was so surprised she managed to drive most of the air out of me, and the next thing I knew she had smacked a left into my mouth, then threw a crushing right hook to the jaw. I staggered back, guard up, and she followed me, throwing a mix of jabs and quick hooks.
As much as Carol had outclassed me with her experience, Rosa had both that and was at least a decade younger. I didn't have as big of a skill gap with her as I had with Carol, but her much more toned physique more than made up for it. I wondered if this was what Erica had felt like as I retreated under Rosa's assault. Carol screamed at me to watch my ring position, but it was too late; Rosa had already backed me into a corner. I tried to clinch with her, waiting for her to draw an arm back to close in with her, but she was terribly fast; I ended up walking into a straight right punch to the face that left me reeling. Rosa came in and started working my body, slamming her gloves into my stomach and sides. I managed to push her away, but she came right back at me, stunning me with a left hook to the face. I sort of got the clinch I was looking for as I collapsed against her, instinctively wrapping my arms around her. I thought that I had her arms locked up, but she simply pulled them free, surprising me by forcing me to bend over. She got me in a headlock, wrapping her left arm around my neck, and her right arm went to work punching me in the side. I tried to hit her in the stomach, but her gloved left hand was in the way, and I couldn't see well enough to get around it. "You're cheating!" I managed. "Let go!"
"Aw, go cry to your mommy," she laughed. She did take a half-step back, opening up a little space between us, and I thought this was my chance to escape, but I was too slow - she'd backed up to give herself room to hit me with a short uppercut that landed in my stomach. She released the headlock and I flopped, stunned, to the canvas on my chest.
In a daze, I felt Rosa pulling my boxing shorts off. For a second I thought about letting her count me out, but with a groan I managed to roll over onto my back. Rosa backed off and didn't even count, letting me recover for a few seconds before I got up. She asked if I wanted to continue; I nodded and we closed.

I honestly had no idea what to do. I was clearly outmatched, and the idea of Rosa toying with me until she knocked me out wasn't very appealing. I risked a glance at Carol; she gave me a go-ahead motion at Rosa, who was rapidly closing me.
Desperate, I went on the offensive. Rosa must have not been expecting this as I managed to get over her guard with a left jab. I turned her head, just enough to come in with a harder gut punch - but this slipped off her flat stomach. Rosa threw a big right hook I managed to duck under, and I came back with a left-right to her tits. Rosa covered up with a snarl, but I guess I got cocky as I aimed a big punch at her head. She went under it, coming in and slamming a left into my stomach. I saw it coming enough to clench my stomach, which reduced the impact to merely hurting like hell; but Rosa must have expected me to go down as she had seriously over-extended herself. I attacked with some quick jabs at her face, then finished the combo with a left hook that stunned her. I tried to capitalize, but she was still too fast for me as she managed to cover up and back away. I followed her, cautiously, wary of a surprise attack; I guess this was a mistake as it gave her a breather, and she ambushed me with a series of quick jabs that climaxed in a crushing right hook to my stomach. I covered up and she blasted an uppercut to my chin. I took a stumbling step back and then sat down heavily. Instead of counting, Rosa backed off and motioned for me to stand. I took a deep breath and got to my feet warily; Rosa asked if I wanted to continue. I nodded and we closed.
I had a half-formed plan of luring her into trying to put me away and then pouncing; I left my guard a little out of position and responded a little sluggishly to her probing hooks and jabs. She came on more confidently, mixing heavier straight punches and quick uppercuts. I had to take a hard right to the stomach, but she left me enough of a window to fire a snap shot at her head, then a followup jab. I couldn't get much power behind this, but it set up more hits: A right jab to the side, then a left hook to the jaw. I got my body weight into it and Rosa spun away from me, tripping on her feet and landing on the mat with a satisfying smack.
I knew she wasn't going to stay down for long and I pounced, desperately wanting to at least strip her in return. I managed to peel her shorts off (as quickly as I could wearing boxing gloves). Barely had I slid them off than Rosa popped back up to her feet. She looked pissed and came in with a hard right hand straight to my face that left me reeling. She dug her left into my stomach and my knees turned to jelly. I blindly tried to shove her away, but I couldn't stop her as she came right in, hooking a glove under each one of my arms. I was wondering what the hell she was doing and she threw me to the mat, twisting her hips so I landed hard on my back. I groaned and took a breath before starting to get up, but was interrupted as Rosa dropped her butt down on my stomach. I made a weak attempt to push her off, but she shot her right glove through my arms and into my face. Stunned, I couldn't stop her from pinning my wrists under her thighs. She drew her right arm back for a punch, then stopped; she asked if I wanted to give up.
I shook my head no. I probably should have just given up here; my spastic struggling under her was useless. But I had to learn the hard way, and she started laying punches into my face, right, left, right, left, right, until I was only half conscious, only able to react to each blow with a gasp or a groan. I could feel my face swelling under her punishing blows.

Before I was totally knocked out she left off, and I peered up at her panting on top of me, feeling the heat from her pussy where she was pressing it into my skin. She shifted position a little, sliding down, leaning over me so her sweaty breasts were danging over my face.
"Suck my tits," she rasped. I leaned up and stated working on her dark nipples, which were already hard as I sucked and licked them. After a moment she let me pull my right arm free, and I put my right glove on her back, drawing her closer. Rosa kept one gloved hand behind my head, probably to keep me from trying to escape, which was far beyond my thoughts - I was enjoying myself too much, my cock stirring to life as I worshiped her breasts.
After a little while of this Rosa gently pushed me down to the mat. "Just lay there, champ..." she got on top of me in a 69, her musky, bushy crotch right above my mouth. I stuck out my tongue as she lowered it, hearing a satisfied growl as I started licking her pussy. I lapped up her juices, having some idea of making her cum and then winning the match; I moved on to running my tongue around her entrance, trying to tease her a bit, just long enough to build some anticipation. Then, thinking I had her where I want her, I tried to finish her off, pushing my tongue into her pussy. I was rewarded with a primal groan and I set to work, trying to make Rosa cum before she changed her mind. She pushed her hips down and I got my tongue in as deep as it would go, wriggling it for all I was worth. This was harder than how I'd finished off Erica, and I was having a little bit of a hard time breathing, but it was worth it as I heard Rosa's escalating moans of pleasure. I pressed in for the kill, Rosa's hips closing around my head and squeezing as she came. I held on as she climaxed, taking in a big gulp of air as she released me and went limp, flopping on top of me in a sweaty heap.

After taking a minute to catch my breath I made a move to get up, but was stopped cold as Rosa took my cock into her mouth. I lay there paralyzed as she ran her mouth up and down my length, then slid back, holding just the tip between her lips as she flicked her tongue against my opening.
Just as I was getting into this she climbed off me. She pulled me up to my feet and started roughly dragging me over towards the ropes. My head was spinning, but I still had some fight in me and started struggling with her. She shot an elbow into my stomach, hitting my solar plexus, and I bent over. She got me in a headlock and pulled me the rest of the way. I had managed to recover a little and when she let go, I stood up and threw what I thought was a quick, vicious jab at her that missed by a good six inches. She slammed her knee into my stomach and I fell down to my knees, gagging. I heard the soft plop of Rosa's gloves hitting the mat as she shed them, then she floored me with a huge spinkick to the jaw.
I was seeing stars as Rosa pulled me up to my feet. She kept me bent over, and I was barely aware of what she was doing as she tied my arms in the ropes, pulling them both straight out ahead of me, then wrapping them each with thick loops of the top and middle rope. Panicking, I tried to pull my arms out, but they were stuck; my hands were too big to get through.

Rosa had walked behind me and gave my bare ass a hard smack. I whimpered bracing for a spanking; instead she peeled my buttcheeks apart and blew into my asshole, giggling at the whine of fear and anticipation I let out. "Relax." That was easy for her to say, but it was all I could do not to scream when I felt her spreading cold lube into my asshole. I briefly wondered if this was in her bag or Carol had thrown it to her; I was trying to think of anything but what was about to happen. Rosa wouldn't let me, asking "Does your girlfriend ever do this?"
"No," I managed, my voice quaking.
"Too bad. Relax, unclench..." I tried; "Here it comes..." I felt one of her long index fingers pressing against my ass; I let out a pathetic moan as she slid it in, panting as she hilted it. "How's that, Scott?" When I didn't answer right away, her other hand came between my legs, grabbing my hard cock. "Oh, you like it!" She started stroking my dick with her lubed hand, stopping to run her thumb over the head as I leaked pre-cum. The finger in my ass didn't move much, only coming out a few inches before gently being slid back in, but it was enough to drive me wild. I fruitlessly bucked my hips a little, her long silky strokes bringing me close to the edge quickly.
I groaned in frustration as she backed off, just holding my cock. "Do you want to cum, Scott?" I managed a yes. "Of course you do. You need to ask my permission." My resistance had completely vanished; I managed a halting "I'd like to cum," which didn't do the job. "You need to show some respect.You can call me Mistress Rosa."
"Please, mistress Rosa," I begged shamelessly.
"Please WHAT?"
"Please let me cum. Please!" I felt Carol staring at me, but I didn't care; at that moment I didn't care about anything but the release Rosa was denying me.
"Hmmm, well... I guess that's good enough." Her had picked up speed again; I had gotten so close to the edge I had deflated a little, but she quickly had me hard as a rock; A few dozen quick strokes after that and I couldn't hold on. She must have felt it too as she yelled "You wanted to cum - now cum!"
I did; her fast, smooth jerks and pistoning finger drove me over the edge. I came onto the mat, shooting spurt after spurt as Rosa milked me. "That's it. Shoot a nice big load for me." I couldn't do anything else; my cock kept pulsing in her hand until I felt like I'd never cum again.
She pulled her hands away and I stood there panting. "Guess we better make it official," she giggled, walking around to my front and freeing my hands. I barely managed to stay standing; she walked over to me and laid me down on the mat, planting a quick kiss on my lips before slowly counting me out as I looked into her eyes. At ten she reached down to ruffle my hair, then stood up, bowed to Carol, and went to the back, hips swaying with the confidence of a hunter who'd just devoured her prey.
I'd have liked to have savored that moment, but the next thing I saw was Carol looking down at me. I was afraid she was going to be mad, but she just asked if I could stand up; I could, and she helped me into the back, then waited for me to shower and made sure I was okay to drive home before we split. She told me to email her when I wanted another fight; it took all of three weeks before I couldn't contain myself from contacting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment