Friday, December 19, 2014

Scott's Boxing Adventure (Chapter 2)

As it turned out, yes, I wanted to keep doing this. I asked Carol to set me up with some fights; she said yes and even offered to be my cornerwoman, but in return I had to agree to a few things. None of them were any problem; it was common-sense stuff about never, ever telling anybody, posting suspicious pictures or videos, that kind of thing. She also tried to scare me by telling me about the local boxing scene, feeding me horror stories about how most female boxers used modified gloves designed to grip a cock in the hole between the index finger and thumb, how I'd be getting beaten up pretty bad even if I won a match, how some fighters would be aiming to fuck me in the ass if they beat me. When I told her I was still interested and that I agreed to her terms, Carol told me she'd be setting me up with another young boxer she was managing and to show up at her cabin at 8 PM on Friday.
I was nervous the whole week - what if Carol set me up with a 6'3" 250 pound dude who was going to snap me in half? I tried to turn my nervous energy into something positive and went nuts at the gym. As it turns out I worried for nothing; when I showed up Friday wearing my trunks under a sweatsuit, I found myself matched up with a boxer named Erica. She was taller than average - 5'8" - and in pretty good shape, but I got the sense Erica was even more wet behind the ears than me; her crisp red gloves looked like they'd never been used and she didn't even have boxing trunks or boots, wearing a pair of cutoff jean shorts and no shoes. As she stood across the small ring whispering back and forth with Carol, I took the opportunity to give her the once over.
I quickly scanned her long face - brown eyes, thin lips, strawberry blonde hair that reached just past her slightly square jaw, most of the strands currently tucked behind her ears. She was fighting topless, sporting little mosquito-bite A cups; no worry of getting knocked out by her tits like I had Carol's. Her arms and stomach were only very slightly muscled - she didn't have Carol's flabby arms and gut, but it looked like she hadn't been working out for long. (And that's quite a statement from a guy who had been taking boxing lessons and working out for all of two months.) I wondered if this was her first fight ever; I tried to tamp down my growing excitement, figuring that over-confidence would be deadly.

Soon Carol wrapped up her conversation with Erica, walking to the center of the ring and motioning us both over. We approached and she laid down the rules:
"Whoever loses is going to be working the weights and the bags for six months before I set them up for another match. Any questions?" I shook my head; Erica was, I think, trying to give me a mean glare, but it looked more like she'd smelled a fart. Carol retreated and played a ring bell sound from her iPhone.
We came at each other carefully, testing each other's defenses with jabs. I quickly found that I had a slight reach advantage, and although I wasn't able to get past Erica's guard yet, I managed to start pushing her backwards. Just when I thought I had her where I wanted her she surprised me with a huge sidestep that took her to my left side; I'm sure she must have left herself open, but I was so in the zone keeping my guard up and throwing jabs I didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late and she hooked a hard right into my stomach.
I backed off, guard up. She came in trying to capitalize, but I was prepared this time, slipping a high, slow straight punch, countering with my own straight right to her stomach. She groaned and threw a left hook at my head, trying to back me off - I blocked it and ducked in, jabbing at her stomach, then throwing a right hook into her small right breast.
This brought a almost cartoonish look of shock to her face. Her hands were frozen too low, covering her midsection; I threw a left-right jab combo at her head. Up came her hands, leaving me a free shot at her stomach that I gratefully took. I had her where I wanted her now, just reacting to my offense, and she made a mistake, dropping her guard - too low, covering just her stomach - and I had time to wind up and hit her in the jaw with a right hook, popping my hips and putting my body into it.

Erica sat down heavily, stunned. I looked at Carol to see if she'd count - she pointed at me and I started counting, slowly. Erica was on her feet by four. I kept counting, intending to give her a standing eight count, but she cut this short as she came in and slugged me hard in the stomach as I was mid "seven".
I guess this was my turn to be shocked; I'd figured this fight would have the same rules as the previous one where we'd count each other out, and it was all I could do to cover up, unable to stop myself from bending over in front of her as I tried not to barf on her feet. She tagged me with a hard left hook to the jaw, and I barely managed to stay standing; then she floored me with a massive uppercut.

I coughed and took some big breaths as she started counting; I got up by six, and Erica came right at me. I was still a little woozy and I couldn't stop all her punches as she started landing jabs through my guard. Carol had been yelling advice to Erica the whole fight, but now that I was in trouble, she switched over to me, but I half-heard it at best; her screams to "keep those hands up!" didn't help as a quick right to my face left me stunned. Erica followed up with a heavy left-right-left combo, the first two punches to my stomach, the last one a head-turning hook that left me reeling. I couldn't defend myself as Erica came in and knocked me down again with a followup big left hook that landed right over my right eye.

I landed on my stomach with a winded gasp. Erica pulled my shorts off and I rolled away, shakily getting up to my feet. Erica attacked before I could get my gloves up, coming in and socking me in the face before I could even fully stand. I desperately clinched her, squeezing her bare tits into my chest. Erica shoved me away, and I couldn't get my guard back up before she smacked a left jab on my jaw, then a straight right in the middle of my face. I stumbled away from her, wiping my nose on my left glove to see if it was bleeding. There wasn't any blood, but my relief was short-lived as Erica turned me to face her and doubled me over with a uppercut into my stomach. Carol had switched sides again as she yelled at Erica to "corner him," and Erica roughly started pushing me towards the nearest corner. I went for a second clinch, but she brought me up short with another gut punch, and I couldn't stop her from forcing me back. I made one last desperate lunge at her head, but she weaved to the side and hit me with a devastating counter-punch, a right hook that hit me in the side of the head and had me seeing stars.
"Finish him off!" Carol ordered. I braced myself for the knockout punch, but it didn't come; instead Erica leaned in and started sucking on my neck. She gently pushed me back into the ringpost, then started rubbing my hard cock between her boxing gloves. I had a vague idea about letting her work me over and then resuming the fight, and honestly she seemed to be having a hard time working my cock with her gloves on - until Carol told her "glove him!". I couldn't look down to see what was happening, but I'm guessing that Erica had a set of those boxing gloves Carol had told me about with a cock-sized soft leather ring between the thumb and the rest of the glove, because it sure felt like that was what Erica started using on me. I tried to move out of the corner but her other hand came up and went across my neck, pinning me. Carol yelled at me to "do something," which was good advice that I didn't particularly need. Erica started picking up the pace with her glovejob, and I figured it was now or never; I leaned back against the rope, letting out what I hoped was a piteous sigh of defeat, then gave Erica the biggest shove I could muster.
Completely unprepared, Erica flew out of the corner and went down on her side. She rolled up to her feet before I could even get out a one and came at me with a snarl. She threw a big punch at my cock, but it was telegraphed and I slipped it. I recognized that she was off her game and came in peppering her face with jabs, trying to get her even more worked up. She swatted my punches away and came at me throwing a huge haymaker. I easily ducked this and sunk my glove into her stomach. Erica grunted but kept coming, walking into a left-right combo to her jaw. I dropped her to one knee with another gut punch, and, still sore about her attacking me while I was counting earlier, came in and dropped her with a big right hook to the head.
The force of the punch turned Erica so she hit the mat on her chest. I pounced on her and got her bottoms off, cursing the button on her jean shorts, fumbling at it with my gloves on. By the time I got these off Erica had recovered enough to push me away and get to her feet.

We circled each other, both naked, my cock at attention. Erica's pubes were shaved into a landing strip; I was still pretty turned on and tried not to stare. We came at each other and Erica struck first with a left that landed a little awkwardly on my side. I managed to counter with a quick hook that smacked into her right tit. I didn't get as much power as I wanted into this, but it hurt her enough to win me the initiative as she backed up, glove over her breast. I followed her, trying to crack her defenses, but she recovered quicker than I'd hoped and started giving punches back as good as she got. We were both covered in sweat and getting tired, and Carol was now yelling at both of us to keep our hands up and watch our feet as we stood there for a minute trading punches.
Erica was getting the worst of this and changed tactics, backing up a step and lunging at me with a long, straight right. I turned to the side and dodged, waiting until she went past and turned back towards me, then hammering a right into her stomach. She gasped and a followup left in the same spot had her coughing up spit. I threw a knockout right but she just managed to get her left glove up and block it. I tried to press my advantage, but she retreated, guarding herself, and I couldn't get past her hands; I was, perhaps, a little over-eager, and my offense was a little sloppy.

But, if I couldn't get through her guard, I decided to corner her. It took some time - I really wished these matches had actual rounds; we surely would have been in the double digits by now - but I managed to back her into one of the corners. Between having no room to maneuver and having so much of her body to defend (with low blows being legal), I was in a great spot; Erica couldn't cover everywhere at once, and I simply threw quick punches at whatever spot she wasn't covering. I couldn't get much power behind these, but I felt like they were starting to add up as Erica ate hits to the jaw, chest, stomach, and a few to her bare pussy. Carol told me to finish her, and I wasn't really sure what to do; Erica was slowing down, but she still seemed to have enough gas in the tank to stop me from going for a knockout punch. Instead, I figured the rules were out the window anyway and I might as well try something different - I hit Erica with one last right to the jaw, then bent over, slamming my shoulder into her stomach. Carol didn't stop me, so I backed up a step and gave Erica another one; her back was up against the cheap, hard ringpost, and I heard a satisfying moan as I knocked the air out of her.
Just to be sure I kept laying them in; Erica took six or seven of these before she found the energy to put her gloves my shoulders. Now she seemed to be really hurting, though, and she couldn't stop me from slamming a right hook into her gut. I felt my glove sink in to her tummy, and she groaned, slumping against me. I pushed her back, looping her right arm against the top rope; she didn't move. I lowered my mouth to her right breast, running my tongue around her nipple. This drew a gasp and I went to work, first teasing her hardening nipples, then taking one after the other into my mouth; she still didn't stop me and I went to flicking my tongue up and down on her small tits, then drawing a circle around each with my tongue.

Erica was clearly out of it, and I decided to risk going in for the kill. I moved down, kneeling in front of her, and gently spread her thighs. Erica was hanging on to the ropes to stay standing now and I delivered the finishing move, pressing my tongue into her pussy. She reached down and I panicked for a second, but she didn't try to stop me; she just put her gloves on the back of my head and pushed, trying to get more sensation. I darted my tongue in and out of her hot pussy as she pressed back against me. I pressed my tongue in, as deep as I could get it, wiggling my tongue frantically. Erica gave it up, her bare toes curling into the mat as she rode her climax. I kept at her until she went limp; then I stood and unhooked her arms from the top rope. I gave her a gentle shove towards the middle of the ring, wincing as she dead-weight smacked into the mat on her chest. She didn't move as I counted her out, and after my triumphant shout of "Ten!" Carol played another bell ringing sound on her iphone. I walked over to Erica, who was just starting to stir.
To be honest I wasn't really sure what to do now. I didn't have anything against Erica and it felt mean and unnecessary to fuck her mouth after I'd already beaten her. As I shucked my gloves Erica rolled over and looked up at me. She motioned me down and I knelt by her head. She smiled up at me and leaned up, taking just the tip of my cock in her mouth. She made a stroking motion with her hand; I didn't get it until she pointed at me. Taking her cue I reached down and started jerking off with my right hand, cupping my left (still with glove on) behind her head. Erica started swirling her tongue around my cockhead. This felt great, and although I thought briefly of slowing my hand down to last longer, I quickly found I was past the point of no return. I threw my head back as I started spurting into Erica's waiting mouth, using just my index & middle fingers and thumb to milk my cock. Erica greedily sucked it down, running her tongue over my tip until she'd swallowed the last drop. Then she slid back, releasing my cock from her mouth, and I sank to my knees, as spent as I can ever remember being.

We shared some small talk while taking post-fight drinks and toweling off - nothing I can remember - and then I headed home, head still swimming. I'd won my first fight! The first of many, I hoped; I could barely get to sleep that night with excitement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment